Author Topic: Fading Hope Season 2 (IC)  (Read 11122 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Fading Hope Season 2 (IC)
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 03:06:55 am »
"You could, but I wouldn't be a fan of it..." She thought for a moment. "Red lights would work... Preserve night vision and all... And As creepy as it may be, so long as you don't wake me, you'll be able to see me during the day while I'm sleeping... Yeah, that does sound creepy... What do I care, though? I'll be asleep. You just won't be able to see my eyes..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 03:10:13 am »
"Well that only gives me half the image then. I always thought that a fur's eyes is what makes a lot of it. And by the way you said it I'm guessing they're pretty special," Rex said closing his eyes. "And about the red lights? That is creepy."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 03:13:06 am »
253 days after

Jak coasted through the town, his muffler puttered quietly enough to not attract the Zed at the relatively brisk idle, he raided the hardware store,adding only an analog multimeter to his toolbox. He also replaced anything of his that was worn that he could find replacements for. He headed out and puttered quietly past a building surrounded by a chainlink fence. He was about to pass by when he saw a small group of fallen zed at the fence. He contemplated heading in and shook hie head. "Too risky" he mumbled gruffly, his voice largely unused.There was no guarantee they wouldn't kill him for his supplies and vehicle...or at least his water, he never carried food with him, always killed it on the go. He stayed moving and that's exactly what he's continue to do. He began puttering quietly away from the building.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 03:13:44 am »
"How's that more creepy than the other option?" She asked, her amusement plain in her voice. "You know what? Let's just get this over with.... Turn the lights back on... I can stand it for a little while. Artificial lights aren't near as bad as sunlight..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 03:15:53 am »
"Well... that's eager," Rex said slowly sitting up and getting off the floor. "Alright," he said cracking his back slightly. He walked over to the switch. "You sure about this," he asked curiously.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 03:17:25 am »
"I highly doubt you'll ever leave me alone otherwise..." She replied. "Besides, you already know practically everything about me as a professional... Do it."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 03:20:06 am »
"Alright. Let there be light," he said sarcastically as he flipped on the switch. He quickly looked back to see what was finally behind the mask.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 03:28:00 am »
"Oh god, that's bright..." She muttered, looking back at him, the mask hanging from the bedpost. She looked fairly young, probably about 20, and was rather attractive. Her eyes were rather shocking, the left one ice blue and surrounded by white fur while the right one was dark blue and surrounded my her base black fur. Her pupils were highly dilated, making her eyes even more shocking. After a moment, probably about 30 seconds, she closed her eyes. "Good? You content?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 03:31:21 am »
Rex couldn't help but stare as he caught sight of her looks. He was lost in his own world before she spoke up. He quickly snapped out of it and turned off the lights. "Yeah. Sorry about that," he said sounding a little rushed as he lied down on the floor once more. "And uh... that was uh... pretty cool," Rex said closing his eyes again.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 03:31:49 am »
(so jak goes unnoticed? i'm ok with meeting up later, just making sure my post was noticed)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 03:34:30 am »
(It was noticed. We can plan to meet up later. Tomorrow in-game we are going to meet Leilani.)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 10:00:50 am »
"Thanks..." Dani replied, thankful for the darkness so he couldn't see her blushing. "That's... Nice of you to say... Good... Well, good day, I guess..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 11:29:40 am »
"Oh. And since I was so nice to let you stay here, I think you should go out to scavenge tomorrow while I make improvements on the fence. Oh, and if you could be on the lookout for some candy that'd be bice. I'd check out the theater."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 11:37:45 am »
"I don't move during the day." She said. "But, I think that would be fair... Anything else?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2014, 11:45:23 am »
"Well... I used to drink a glass of coffee every morning before this all started. If you could find some coffee beans or instant coffee that would be... wonderful actually. It's been far too long," Rex said with a happy sigh.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2014, 11:59:10 am »
"I'll see what I can do... Tomorrow night. I'd enjoy some coffee as well..." She went quiet, and after a few moments, her breathing had slowed down, indicating she was asleep.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2014, 12:09:20 pm »
Rex went to sleep as well after a while of sitting in the darkness. It seemed quiet for once, but it seemed the groans from upstairs kept him up once more. He noticed it didn't really affect Dani. He assumed she was used to it by now. Rex could never get used to it. But eventually late in the night, he finally dozed off. He only wished it could be peacefully.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2014, 12:13:46 pm »
Back at the Theater...Leilani had finally drifted of in screen room 3's projector room. It seemed like the safest place to her at the moment. She seemed rather somber more so tonight though...tomorrow was her birthday and she had nothing to celebrate at this point.

(Just so you know i'm in the loop)

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 12:28:46 pm »
(Alrighty... Skip to the next day... Night?)

Dani woke up the next night just as the sun was going down. She sat up in bed and put her mask on, then started strapping her guards on. She glanced at Rex's sleeping form as she put her backpack's straps over her shoulders, then sat back down on the bed, waiting for him to wake up.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 12:34:54 pm »
Rex yawned as he woke up once more. "That was a good nap," he thought as he sat up from the floor, looking over to Star. "Hey. I see you're up. Today has been productive. I worked on the fence outside. There's a switch now on the inside that'll unlock the fence gate." He stretched his arms and stood up, looking around the room. "Uh... were you watching me sleep?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2014, 12:48:34 pm »
"No." She replied, then changed the subject. "As soon as the sun finishes its descent, I'll set out... Should be back before sunrise..." She stood and stretched. "Shouldn't be too difficult..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2014, 12:55:48 pm »
"Alright. I'll be here then. I wish you the best of luck. But with your skills, I don't think you need luck," Rex said with a smirk as he looked for a snack in his pantry.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:58:30 pm by The Wise one »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2014, 01:10:19 pm »
A few minutes after the sun went down, Dani was making her way through clusters of abandoned cars, moving towards the theatre while dodging zombies, using her stealth to a aid their detection. She stopped at the theatre door, and took out her lock picking kit. Once she was through, she moved to the counter and drew her blade. After checking the area for zombies, she smashed in the counter's glass top with the pommel of her blade, and started placing boxes of candy into her backpack.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2014, 01:16:26 pm »
Leilani heard the glass shattering which woke her up abruptly. She hastily grabbed her handgun and kicked the door of the projector room in to find the concession stand's glass counter broken in and Dani grabbing the candy. "Hey! Who the hell are you?" pointed the pistol at her.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2014, 01:26:48 pm »
"Woah, kid..." Dani said, holding her hand out placatingly as she moved slowly towards Leilani. "I don't want to cause any trouble... Just put the gun away before someone gets hurt..."