Author Topic: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)  (Read 12765 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)
« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2014, 03:59:32 am »
"No. He didnt..." She laid her head down on her forepaws, so that she was still looking at him, albeit in a very relaxed pose. "However, I would assume you're going to... Go ahead."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2014, 04:15:30 am »
"because I had a mate...a vixen, and four kits...the weather was bad early that year, but she always worried more about everyone else...including your pack, I hurt my leg and she went out hunting while I stayed with the kits to keep them warm, your pack was out hunting too...they brought food home, four rabbits...AND MY MATE. I SAT WITH MY KITS AND WATCHED. THEM. STARVE. I couldn't feed them...they couldn't eat meat yet. I spent years trying to that hunting party, finding out he had led it, and getting scarred up in the process. Then i had a dream, she came to me, and told me that I was foolish for suffering and causing suffering on her behalf. She doesn't want this war, and I won't sit by and let people suffer and die while I watch...never again"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2014, 11:50:17 am »
Liliana sighed. "Well, I'm sorry but, I just don't see how that has to do with me..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2014, 05:51:33 pm »
"if you'd sit by and let your family suffer, then they can't let you come back...you were never with them to begin with." with those final words he glanced back at her "If you won't help me then i'll stop the war alone, even if it takes my life"  he began to walk away, making his way down the mountain.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2014, 07:17:10 pm »
Liliana sighed again as she watched him leave, then stood and turned to go back in the cave. "If I go back, it'll be when I want, not on the demands of some half-breed." Not more than a minute later, his words finally finished working. She took off after him, soon falling back into the flow of the forest. She flew past him, then jumped and rebounded off of a tree; her momentum was going straight still, though she was turned around. She slid to a stop facing Quinn, ruts in the soft soil where her claws had dug in. "Let's get something straight here... I'm not coming back for you, as sweet as you may be... I'm coming back for my pack... Even if they don't want me..."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 03:02:20 am by Sledge »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2014, 05:45:35 pm »
he grinned "I don't really care why you're coming back...I just care that I have less chance of dying out here now, so you knew rose better, where would you look?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2014, 05:59:33 pm »
"I don't know him all that well..." She said. "Although I'm willing to bet the Moonstalkers have something to do with his disappearance..."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2014, 11:41:42 pm »
"they said they don't have him" he shrugged "they don't really have a reason to lie to me"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2014, 11:49:05 pm »
"And I don't have a reason to trust that they didnt lie." Liliana said. "Afterall, they did make me... They will pay even if they don't have him."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2014, 12:46:19 am »
"well...how are we sneaking in? i mean I guess we should check out their place right?" they broke into a clearing near moonstalker territory