Author Topic: Alphas (OOC)  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Alphas (OOC)
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2014, 04:06:29 pm »
1-I didn't ignore it, I actually didn't see it...at one point i was offline for 3 days in a row, i'm sorry I overlooked your post

2-you're just going to ignore the fact that we can't damage you guys, but you can slaughter us by the neighborhood?

3-even if i wanted to, I can't leave unless you order me to, right now I and the NPc's i'm controlling are the only thing standing between the valkyries and the FOB...my leaving would ensure your mission success (other than GM intervention) which wouldn't be fair to the Alphas because it means failure, nor would it be fair to the valkyries, an easy victory is a sour one.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:07:30 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2014, 08:36:20 pm »
You can damage them. The fact that one has broken ribs and another has a frozen leg is evidence of that. You just have t tried very hard. Also, who wins has already been determined, though it may change if someone gets booted.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2014, 09:17:27 pm »
we have to try really hard and you have to point and squeeze

as for the broken ribs...that was the grenade...what i'm saying is theres really no point to the alpha powers if this is just going to be gunfight RP number fourteen

most of the alpha powers...well, for example, freezing his leg, name any other situation where we could do that without getting shot in the face that doesn't involve sneaking around...something we can't do since you guys have thermal goggles and superior tactics

you guys are better equipped, better trained, and built for long to mid range engagement
we have weird powers that are only useful at close range, true we have guns now...but you have body armor

how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2014, 09:20:30 pm »
Their sole purposes is to hunt alphas. Yes, they would be made rather hard for an alpha to kill. I'm through discussing it.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2014, 09:26:51 pm »
so you're just going to ignore a complete and utter one sided fight?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2014, 09:39:13 pm »
No, I'm ignoring your constant attempts to find anything to complain and/or start an argument about.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2014, 10:09:13 pm »
wow...so if someone else brought this up you'd actually look at it. I see nothing i've ever said to warrant this treatment. I play and speak in the simplest ways. I see something that looks out of place,i speak up...and you're treating me this way because you think i'm looking for an argument?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2014, 12:06:03 am »
Yes. Several people see it, I'm just the one calling you out on it. While you're free to make suggestions, not going five posts without complaining about something is very suspect. If youre going to look for arguments, don't get angry when someone calls you out on it.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2014, 12:17:31 am »
if several people see it then why has noone ever said anything to me about it in the couple of years i've been on this site? i've looked for arguments other places, other times before. I've only posted 3 things that seemed out of place. 3.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2014, 09:52:08 pm »
Locked at OP request

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#