Author Topic: Immortal (1x1 with The Wise one)  (Read 5795 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Immortal (1x1 with The Wise one)
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:15:16 pm »
Alright, plot line has been (loosely) discussed... Now we just need the characters and we can begin when we finish our other one.

Name: Luna or Lunith
Species: grey wolf- goddess
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 130
Appearance: pure white with solid, pale yellow eyes(no visible pupils or whites.) perfect figure and perfect facial features. Has four white-feathered wings, each one around 7'.
Personality: goddess of the moon, ice, and war, but also the goddess queen. As such, she is usually kind and caring, but can become cold and brutal when it comes to combat.
Magic: controls ice extremely well, though she will have to get used to doing it as a mortal...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Immortal (1x1 with The Wise one)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:10:06 pm »
Name: Heinrich (last name unknown)
Species: German Shepherd
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 215 lbs.
Appearance: Tall and muscular. He is built like a rock but man is he ugly from scars adorning his face and body from battle, he constantly wears a helmet along with the rest of his armor. He carries a claymore sword on his back and isn't afraid to slash someone in his way if he has to.
Personality: If he gives you a warning, you better take it. He hardly hands them out as his first thought leads to taking care of what needs to be done, rather than future consequences. When the consequences come, he'll slash them too. No sense of humor and a grumpy attitude to boot, this fellow is perfect for protecting a goddess.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 04:58:39 pm »
As you walk along a dirt path many people have travelled many times before, you notice the tip of a large white wing sticking out of some brush. Usually, it wouldn't concern you, as whatever it was was probably dead... However, as you move past it, a soft feminine groan comes from whatever or whomever, as you now realize, is in the brush.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:11:35 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »
Heinrich stopped as he began to pull out his sword, hearing the pained groans. It could be a trap. After all, it wouldn't be the first time he ran into bandits. He carefully walked up to the brush and moved it out of the way.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 09:02:18 pm »
Lying there, unconcious, was an unnaturally beautiful she-wolf. He would notice a couple things, not the least of which was that she wore no clothing. The other thing was that she had four giant wings which were sprawled about her in an awkward and possibly painful manner.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:09:00 pm »
Heinrich was a little taken aback by this she-wolf, but he soon let out a grumble of unhappiness. "The things I deal with," he said before he picked her up and began to walk her to his cabin. This woman had cost him his hunting trip, and if he didn't get food in a few days, he would be all out for the oncoming winter.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 10:16:01 pm »
The she wolf's wingspan was about fourteen feet, and all four wings were completely limp, causing them to get underfoot fairly often. Upon closer look, one could see that her nose was bloodied, but she was otherwise unharmed.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 10:45:00 pm »
Heinrich thought this was strange, for her only injuries to have a bloodied nose. He shrugged and contonued on until he reached hiscabin. He sat her down softly in a seat and he began to sharpen his claymore on the other side of the cabin, running the stone by pedal. He still had his armor on, disguising his appearance.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 11:39:24 pm »
Lunith groaned as she came to, the interior of the cabin coming fogging into view. She slowly sat up so that she wasn't on her wings anymore, and looked around, her light golden eyes taking in her surroundings and finally stopping on Heinrich. "Where am I? And who are you?" Her voice had a light, musical quality to it, and matched her perfect body, which she still didnt seem to realize was unclothed.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 06:56:18 am »
Heinrich threw her a large blanket to keep herself covered. "How dare such questions be asked. Who are you to to demand? You're in the nude and expect respectful answers. And those wings. Are they yours?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 09:45:27 am »
"Easy child, I've demanded nothing." She said, holding up a hand. Her wings wrapped themselves around her, over the blanket. "And yes, my wings are mine. It's not like I could've stolen them, after all." She touched a finger to her nose to scratch it because it itched, and felt the blood. She brought her fingers out away from her muzzle and looked at the red liquid curiously, puzzlement written on her face.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:17:12 pm by Sledge »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 03:01:51 pm »
Heinrich looked at her with slight irritation. "I am no child woman. And furthermo-" he began to say before he noticed that she looked at the blood curiously. He was silent for a few moments. "What? Never bled before? Where did you come from and how could you have ended up where you were without a spare cloth?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 03:17:13 pm »
She shook her head slowly. "No, I haven't... I have several names, but you may know me as Luna or Lunith. I am... Or was... The queen of the gods. Before, I needed no clothes. I would simply cloak myself in moonlight."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 03:21:09 pm »
Heinrich simply shook his head. "You need not lie if you don't wish to tell me," he said before he began to sharpen his sword once more, ignoring Lunith's presence.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2014, 03:23:11 pm »
"I do not lie, Heinrich." She said, giving his name though he hadn't told her. "And I do not take kindly to accusations of lying."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 03:27:56 pm »
He stopped sharpening his sword immediately, almost letting it slip on the floor. "How do you know my name? I did not mention it," he said grabbing his sword by the handle prepared if she were to cause trouble. "And you asked who I was before. Why do you know now? Speak!"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 03:31:06 pm »
"I already told you who I am." She said calmly, leaning back in the chair to show she wasn't going to cause trouble. "It just took me a while to remember who you are."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 03:38:49 pm »
"Should I not choose to believe you? You hardly seem like a goddess to me. Just a spy," Heinrich said before he continued to hold the sword, now with both hands.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 03:47:20 pm »
"True, I do look much like a mortal at the moment." She said. "Though that's because my wicked little sister, Nyra, wanted the throne for herself... She managed to remove my godhood and cast me down here... Let me ask you something. Have you ever seen a mortal like me? And even then, have you ever seen a mortal who looks as I do and knows your name?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 03:58:40 pm »
Heinrich decided to simply stay silent rather than answer Lunith's questions and admot she was right. He simply let out a grunt and got up, going over to the fireplace to pour a stew he was preparing all day. Before Lunith could say anything, he served a bowl for himself and her at the table with wooden spoons.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 04:16:02 pm »
Lunith stood and let the blanket fall, her wings still covering her, then walked to the table and sat. "Thank you. You've done a kind thing... When I get my godhood back, I will repay you."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 04:48:55 pm »
Heinrich simply grunted unsatisfied. "Tis lies. But you would need your strength should you leave tomorrow," he said basically telling her to leave the next morning. He had to meet someone by the next morning and he didn't want anyone else around when he did. That was when he was able to take his helmet off.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 05:08:15 pm »
"I told you before, I don't lie." She ate a spoonful of soup and nodded. "However, I cannot make you believe the truth."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 10:00:53 pm »
"Yes. I suppose I don't have to believe your lies. But even if you were to be a goddess, I would need proof that you are of such a thing. Powers. Something like that," Heinrich said with his arms crossed.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 10:32:44 pm »
"Yes, I suppose you would... I'll do what I can, but the power feels... Muted somehow..." She concentrated for a moment, intricately carved icy armor forming over her, as a sword of ice formed at her hip.