Author Topic: Alphas (IC-R)  (Read 13700 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Alphas (IC-R)
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2014, 12:37:10 pm »
Archangel soon grew bored and began messing around with his powers, he took out another tooth from his pocket, this one appeared to be a molar. He tossed it up in the air and using his suits power he flicked it, causing it to explode into tiny boneshards. "Hmmm too fast...not as durable as a bullet.." He pulled a few boneshards out of the parts that were not protected by his helm, namely his jaw. "Good for a surprise if in trouble.."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2014, 12:38:41 pm »
"I'm not sure on all the details, but that lady kept talking about them... She said they keep getting closer to figuring this all out and get stronger and stuff.... And possibly end all Alphas and the gene itself." He shook his head. "That's all I really understood... And I'm not even sure if that's right."
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2014, 12:51:35 pm »
"Well..." Jaci said, pulling the car to a stop inside the compound. "We're here... Home sweet home... The others are away, raiding a supply line... Do you want to rest up a bit before I activate you? I mean, while you're here, I can help with the process. It isn't fun, but once it's over, you'll have control of your powers... You'll be a full on alpha... Or, if you don't want to rest, I can do it now... I would let you eat first, but you really don't need to eat before activation... I feel sorry for those like you, born without control of your powers... You have to be activated... I was born with control... I can't imagine..."

---------

"Looks like the track's out ahead." Farica said, entering a few commands on the console. The train pulled to a stop, and the sides of the car they were in folded down. "Get out there and find out what happened.

Meri leapt up, then boosted to the top of the next car. "Finally! Action!"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:54:21 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2014, 12:57:51 pm »
He shakes his head. "Let's get it over with... It can't be that bad.... Can it?"
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2014, 01:05:01 pm »
"Um..." Jaci muttered, getting out of the car. "Well, ie activated a few others before... As if the process wasn't bad enough, when your powers are activated, your body has to get acclimated to them... Now, in the case of a cryokenetic, they start freezing everything, uncontrollably... In the case of a telekenetic, things start flying... Not light things either... Pyrokenetics like yours truly, and up with a charred room... Do you see where I'm going with this? Oh, and to activate you, I'm sorry about this, but I have to kill you... More or less... Don't worry, I'm a healer too, so the injuries won't be hard to repair... And your heart restarts on its own when you get activated... I wish I could offer more comfort than that..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2014, 01:10:16 pm »
He stammered slightly, his voice small and quiet. "Alright... Let's do this. I don't want to think about it. So let's get it over with"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2014, 01:10:51 pm »
Archangel got up tossing aside the boneshards and poked his head out, looking both ways before exiting. "Farica how do you want us to handle thi? Spread-out or group up?" As he spoke he but the lone bullet back into it's magazine.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2014, 01:28:32 pm »
"Stay together." Farica said. "Find out what caused this, and report back. Oh, and weapons hot."

"Haha! Weapons hot!" Meri shouted, tapping the trigger on her SMG and firing off a quick burst, probably about 12 rounds.

----------

Pounce, hearing the train come to a stop, had her people hide. They were arrayed along the rooftops over the monorail, classic ambush formation. She held up a hand and started slowly, quietly, counting down. "Five... Four..."

----------

"You'll be fine..." Jaci said, picking up a nearby shotgun. "Just think of this as an exercise in trusting your fellow alphas... This is probably gonna hurt a little... I'm really sorry it has to be done this way, but it is a lot simpler than how some got activated. Miss Silva got thrown from a tower... I'm just gonna shoot now..." She finally shut up and pulled the trigger, the shotgun aimed directly at his chest. She then dropped the. Gun and knealt beside him, placing her fighters against his neck to catch the moment when his pulse stopped.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2014, 01:44:32 pm »
Jackson closed his eyes and felt a pain in chest, then heard a the faint sound of wind rushing past his ears. His body collapsed onto the ground, his breathing and pulse becoming slower and slower with each moment until they were no more. He found himself in his thoughts and watched as he saw his memories of his life pass by him. His birthday... His parents anniversary... Everything...

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2014, 01:51:15 pm »
Archangel simply nodded. He took out his combat knife clutching it in his right hand, and an ammo clip in his left. "Check for signs of foul play first."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2014, 02:04:15 pm »
Faye nodded as she drew her pistol and took a tactical stance "Watch the ammo, that thing probably tears through it faster than an arrow through paper."

-------------

Blades and Leilani followed Pounce's lead hiding and waiting for her signal.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2014, 02:09:20 pm »
As soon as Jackson's pulse stopped, Jaci placed her hands over the slug wound in his chest. The slug popped out of the wound, which started healing from the inside to the outside. Once the wound had closed, she slumped forward, having spent a huge amount of energy. As Jackson came to, he would see her face over him, eyes closed. She really was cute, or maybe that was the blood loss, altering his vision?

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2014, 02:16:23 pm »
Jackson took a deep breath in and attempted to sit up. "Wha-what happened where am I?!" He looked around and shook his head, noticing Jaci, smiling at herHey... She's kinda pretty..... "Did it work...?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2014, 02:20:07 pm »
"Truck trailer." Jaci said, pointing at a con-ex box. "Go now. Your powers will start coming in soon... You can't be in the open..." She managed to stand and start toward the trailer, so she could close it behind him. "It's for safety reasons... I'd rather not be killed by you... Even though I technically just killed you..."

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2014, 03:23:39 pm »
Jackson nodded and trotted over to the trailer and climbed in and to the far wall. "What's gonna happen...? Actually... I don't want to know... Let's just get this over with. It can't be that bad."

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2014, 03:41:07 pm »
Scott watched as the jeep was thrown into the section of the track and laughed to himself a bit. "I guess we got a long walk back home then." He said aloud as he waited. The train would come at it's own pace and getting anxious would only make it seem longer.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2014, 04:32:55 pm »
Jackson nodded and trotted over to the trailer and climbed in and to the far wall. "What's gonna happen...? Actually... I don't want to know... Let's just get this over with. It can't be that bad."

Jaci quietly locked the door behind him, and over the next hour or so, he experienced various surges of power, escelating from fire randomly coating parts of his body and burning off clothing to near super nova type releases. When it died down, Jaci opened the door, slightly les tired than before. No doubt she got a little bit of a nap during that time. "How you feeling? Not all Phoenix-y, right? I mean, do you think you have control now? It usually takes about this long, but it has taken longer before..."

----------

"3... 2... 1..." Pounce finished her countdown and clenched her fist. "Go go go!" She stepped out from behind the sign she had been hiding behind and launched a volley of fireballs at what she then realized were not normal peacekeepers.

----------

Meri looked up as a fireball splashed down on the cart in front of her, and quickly returned fire, her whithering hail of bullets shredding the sign beside Pounce.

"Return fire!" Farica ordered, raising her gun and doing just that; several alphas falling off of rooftops, dead before they hit the ground.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2014, 04:38:00 pm »
Scott formed some long, sharp icicles, throwing them like a javelin at the the monorail. He took liberal cover and avoided as much fire as he possibly could.
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2014, 04:43:19 pm »
Faye quickly holstered her handgun and pulled her sniper rifle beginning to pick off the alphas raining fire, ice and whatever else at them. She seemed to swing from one shot to the next with graceful ease. "Move up, I got us covered!"

--------

Blades sprang up, forming a makeshift shield of sorts with various street signs and spinning others off towards enemy soldiers and peacekeepers. "Let's move, can only keep the shield up for so long!"

Leilani had pulled out a pistol in the meantime and began blind-firing from behind a bench, occasionally poking up to see if any alphas required her aid.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2014, 06:08:14 pm »
Archangel branded an evil smirk as he began popping bullets out of the magazine into the air and punching them, propelling them faster than most guns. He began to laugh as he began to fell Alphas left and right. "Where is your damned master now? There is no one to protect you from the cleansing power of my Master!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2014, 07:12:19 pm »
Jackson nodded his head, panting slightly., looking at Jaci. "Yeah, I think I have control now... I mean, I'm not aimlessly shoot fire everywhere like I was earlier... Or ruining my clothes..." He half joked, twirling the string of the burnt and tattered hoodie around his finger. "And there's not a chance I could lose control again is there?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:42:19 pm by Reverb »

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2014, 07:18:39 pm »
Griff took aim and took out 2 Alphas he then yelled "covering fire!!!" Griff jumped to a ledge and managed to get to an area, the Alphas were about 30feet away, he climbed up and took another out with his knife slitting his throat he was spotted. he took a wound to the thigh he ignored it and took cover and reported over his comms " There here ." Pointing to the roof
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:20:58 pm by Shard the wolf »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2014, 11:20:43 pm »
"Quick test..." Jaci said. "We'll get you new clothes in a moment... For now, just uh..." She started the strip of hoodie on fire. "Just put that out... If you can, it means you have enough control. I guess you're a pyrokenetic, huh? Just like me... Oh, um... Just concentrate on the fire being out... Once you figure it out, it really is t too hard..."

---------

Pounce ducked back behind cover; what little remained of it, and watched for a second as her team was cut down. "Everyone fall back! We're loosing too many!

Another hail of bullets tore through an air conditioner, barely missing Pounce. She picked up its shredded remains and launched it with her powers, causing it to slam into the car and knock Meri down. "Let's move, People!" She then spun around the other side of her cover and blasted a giant fireball at Farica. It splashed over the general's armor, knocking her down and burning a significant amount of paint off.

Meri jumped to her feet and raised a hand victoriously, then started to boost after the Alphas. "Haha! They are retreating let's ge-"

"Do not pursue." Farica said as she got up, cutting her off. "We have a job to do..." The last part of her sentence sounded as if she herself wanted to go after them. Something looked all too familiar about that little white she-wolf... "Someone get Griff."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:24:20 pm by Sledge »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2014, 11:29:08 pm »
"We should hunt them down while they are on the run, those wretched cowards will no what it means to fear Death." Archangel began to shout at the top of his lungs. "YOU TWISTED CREATURES SHALL BE CLEANSED BY THE PURIFYING FLAME!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2014, 11:38:49 pm »
Blades nodded "Loud and clear!" He released his shield, firing the signs at the soldiers in front of them. "C'mon Leilani, we're out of here." grabbing her paw and running as fast as possible towards Pounce.

------------

Faye had picked off a few before she got an unclear glance at Blades. She wasn't sure if it was him or not but she held her fire...then she saw Leilani in her scope. She saw how young she was, and fighting in this war...She took a few steps back and lowered her rifle. "Affirmative..." she said kinda weakly "Good lord..." she said quietly.