Author Topic: Alphas (IC-R)  (Read 13661 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Alphas (IC-R)
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:09 pm »
Griff got up almost instantly he walked towards the door and took out his rifle putting it on safety he walked towards the truck and prepared for what came next
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:17:57 am by Shard the wolf »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2014, 01:27:13 pm »
Jacques 'Archangel' Merit pulled himself up from the seat of the truck opening the door. "Thought I heard new souls to protect. He glanced around and picked Farica out of the group..You are obviously their leader, so I...I shall follow your commands to an extent." He looked at the rest of the group then back at the truck. "I will do my best to use the cleansing flame of the Heaven's to crush those damned souls."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:30:23 pm by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 02:15:52 pm »
"Hey!" Meri said, seeing Archangel. "I'm Merida And Meri... And Ace... That's three of us..." She boosted to him and flared her wings to stop herself from running into him, then held a hand out towards him. "They tell me I have MPD... We believe them. But we like my crazy life. It's fun."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 02:38:21 pm »
Archangel leaned back puffing out his chest a bit as he studied Meri. He looked down at her hand, he shook it gently. "Your civilization has strange customs, with the shaking of hands..." He let out a huff. "Either way it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances Touched one."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 03:45:33 pm »
Meri giggled lightly and stuck her tongue out a bit. "Touched... I like you. We have never heard that one before..."

"Load up." Farica ordered, interrupting Meri, then got into the driver's seat of the truck.

Meri scowled and her ears drooped for a second, then she returned to smiling once more. "We answer to any of those three names... The others don't wish to be known now, though..." She quickly climbed into the uncovered back of the truck.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2014, 05:05:18 pm »
Archangel looked up and gave a simple nod to Farica then climbed in the back with Meri. "That is what we angels call furs like you. Your mind couldn't handle the divine power from above so your mind fragmented." Archangel let out a slightly saddened sigh, then shrugged his should. "Never the less you all must remain vigilant." As he stared into Meri's eyes it felt as if he was looking at each persona individually.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2014, 07:13:48 pm »
"I can see your wings." Meri said, canting her head to the side. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone..."
(Just what we needed... A semi sane furson with a completely insane furson to back them up...)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2014, 07:31:03 pm »
Faye stepped into the truck rather gracefully. She overheard the convo between Archangel and Meri or whoever in God's name she was at the time "And you think I'm silly for my nickname and slogans...please..." her tail twitched a bit, like before any other mission showing she was ready for action.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2014, 07:34:15 pm »
Scott wandered more before sighing. "When are we supposed to leave!" He shouted in the central chamber, hoping someone who knows what's happening would tell him when they have to leave to intercept the monorail.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2014, 08:02:57 pm »
"He has real wings... You have painted armor." Meri said. "He is nice to us. You're rude." She snaked out her tongue again and giggled. "He glows..." She turned back to Archangel and started at the shiny armor on his chest.

---------(autopiloting Wise now...)---------

Pounce returned to the courtyard with Wise and motioned for everyone to regroup. "Alright, guys, let's hit it!" She climbed into a jeep and fired it up, Wise getting in beside her.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:04:47 pm by Sledge »

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2014, 08:17:09 pm »
Scott nodded and hopped in the van. "What's the plan?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2014, 10:19:30 pm »
(Look Mr.Bubbles, an Angel)

Archangel put on his helm, the light rose colour of him blushing could be seen ever so slightly" He looked over at Faye. "And who are you?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2014, 07:06:58 pm »
Griff sat down humming to himself. He kept thinking about the mission and got more nervous by the minute. Griff looked at his watch then continued waiting.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2014, 07:24:31 pm »
The truck roared to life and started moving, Farica havig seen Griff get in. Black smoke poured out of the stack as the truck rolled through the gate, which was opening as the truck moved.

"She's an imposter." Meri said, beginning to him happily as she found a piece of paper and a very used pencil, and started drawing.

----------

(Where'd you get van?)

"Ambush." Pounce said. "We'll stop the monorail, fight off the few peacemakers intel suggests may be tagging along, then load up the jeeps."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2014, 07:29:46 pm »
Griff looked over and said "you think will catch them of guard?" he was fiddling with his mags to make sure they didn't fall out

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2014, 07:54:35 pm »
"No, so they should catch us off guard either." Archangel sat focusing on his breathing for a few minutes. "They'll have put as much if not more planning into their scheme then we have in ours, but they are damned ones, and that will be their downfall."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2014, 07:57:15 pm »
Griff was thinking he said "Hmmm true that but i think we have a good chance."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2014, 09:01:21 pm »
Faye looked at Meri annoyed "Yeah, makes sense the multiple personality lady would side with her fellow nutjob. He don't have wings...people these days." "They don't need guns...they need doctors..." she muttered in her head. "I question who's worse...the Alphas or these...people?" Continuing the thought in her head.

-------

Blades merely nodded "Gotcha Pounce, stay frosty everybody!" He turned to Leilani "Just stick close Leilani, you'll be alright." Leilani merely nodded".

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2014, 09:40:59 pm »
"You fear what you do not understand don't you.....Faye?" Archangel just simply shook his head at Faye, turning his attention back to Griff "Just because we have superiority over them doesn't mean we should get sloppy or careless. I don't want to haul your soul off just yet"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2014, 10:56:57 pm »
Griff smirked " Don't worry you won't have to,and I'm not getting careless anytime soon." he noticed that they were almost there

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2014, 12:01:37 am »
Meri finished drawing, and ended the tune she was humming; though it was more of a random collection of notes, then held the paper out to Archangel. It was a decent drawing of him with feathery wings and a halo; in the place of his handgun was a flaming sword. "I would accept an apology, kitty..." She said offhandedly to Faye, then abruptly changed personalities. "but I might not."

The truck pulled to a stop outside of a military controlled monorail station, and shut down. Farica stepped out and hammered an armored fist against the side of the truck. "Dismount!"

----------

Pounce nodded and fired up the jeep, then signaled to follow her and punched it. The jeep spewed gravel for a moment before it gained traction and took off through the gate of the compound, towards their intercept point.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 12:10:25 am by Sledge »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2014, 01:35:25 am »
Griff got up and put his helmet on grabbed his rifle and pistol and walked to the monorail

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2014, 09:48:04 am »
Archangel took the drawing looking it over, but quickly folded it and stuffed it in his armour as he got the order to dismount. Jumping out of the convoy he stretched cracking his knuckles and taking out his combat knife, giving it a quick once over.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2014, 01:02:37 am »
Griff found his seat on the monorail he said to Farica "how long will it take to get to the FOB?" he was counting his rounds and making sure his grenade pins were bent, so nobody could pull them or go off accidentally.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2014, 01:47:38 am »
"Withholding delays, eta is 45 minutes." Farica said, entering a code in a console. "Grab spare mags from those crates, and straighten those pins. If nobody can pull them, it's safe to assume you can't either."

Meri walked into the monorail and, after grabbing about five extra mags for her smg, sat down in the floor, legs crossed. She started humming the same random tune from the truck, nodding slightly to the beat only she could catch.