Author Topic: Technoplile ICC  (Read 20565 times)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
Re: Technoplile ICC
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 10:40:38 am »
The handler sighed and shook his head. "There's not supposed to be any combat...but you never know." He said as he grabbed a heavy stun baton and mounted a forearm repeater, something that amounted to a small machine gun. "Almost there anyway. Calm down."

Christi smiled and nodded. "I personally like my body the way it is, but I agree with most of that. They need to see the truth, but they don't want to."

The secretary smiled and nodded. "Well whatever it is, it might seem small but they say it's been going on for a month or so. Calculated losses border the tens of thousands and they're not happy. Sorry it seems more like an investigation than a report."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 11:12:05 am »
Killswitch's only answer was to hit his tail against the side of the transport annoyedly, showing his agitation. He started running through a weapons check to pass some time, turning his head from side to side to check that his weapons tracked his aiming.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 06:23:06 pm »
The handler stood up and waited by the doors, he nodded as some unintelligible speech came from his helmit and he opened the doors to the open air, some protesters with signs ranting near the gates of a new factory, scattering from the wind of the transport vessel. "Lets go." He said as he repelled down to the ground by a wire.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 11:44:03 pm »
Killswitch nodded and stood, then took a few seconds to calculate a trajectory that would be him to the ground without harm. After he did this, he jumped, landing beside his handler a few seconds later. "Engage?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 11:50:54 pm »
"What part of 'until necessary' do you not understand?" His handler hissed before addressing the crowd, apparently yelling about the new factory and eviction of many for the expansion. "Cease and desist your picketing civilians, you are preventing the access of the facility to the workers. Please clear a path so that the people working hard for a better future can pass through." In responce he recieved more vulgar yelling and threats. "I am authorised to use force if necessary, you have been warned." Some of the more timid ones moved to the edge and away from the gate, fearing harm. The rest however seemed only enraged at this and grew more upset.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 11:53:43 pm »
"Aggression levels rising." Killswitch said after scanning the crowd. "Suggest non-lethal countermeasures."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 11:57:15 pm »
"You bet." The handler said, clicking on his stun baton, sending sparks flying off. "I repeat, clear a path for the workers or force will be used." After more yelling he sighed and nodded. "Light it up." He said as he pointed to the crowd.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2014, 12:09:34 am »
"Affirmative." Killswitch nodded and started towards the crowd, opening up with his left and weapon; an AA12 shotgun filled with beanbag rounds. If that failed, his right side held a M240B light machine gun, better known as a Bravo.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014, 11:56:29 am »
Trish nodded in agreement "I won't argue with you there, This may seem more fitting to a detective but still if there's a scoop i'm on it! Besides, maybe it's time I have a decent challenge for once."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2014, 12:06:07 pm »
The secretary smiled and nodded. "Either way it's our job to bring it attention to the public." She said as she typed some more. "Report in once you pick some stuff up."

The crowd quickly dispersed from the firing of the beanbags, bruising and injuring some rebellious protesters. Some decided to jump foreward to avoid the shots, to wich they were greeted by a swift blow from the baton across the head. The rest quickly got the idea and scattered like roaches.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2014, 12:20:11 pm »
"Left weapon ammo remaining: 12 rounds." Killswitch reported. "Aggression levels nullified. Disengaging." He turned around and walked back to his handler, where he promptly sat and started cleaning his claws.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2014, 02:08:41 pm »
Null cocks his head to the side as he looks at Christi, "If only there was a way to show everyone the light, so to speak.." his pink eyes blink and he smiles again, while behind his eyes, his half machine mind was starting to work.  He figured there was something more to Christi than someone who would humor his speech, so he reached out for a wireless connection to see if he can get some information, "Don't you think?"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2014, 03:08:55 pm »
His handler promptly opened the gate and let the unassuming workers into the plant. "Good work...I guess." He said to Killswitch. "But...try to initiate combat protocols uppon arrival of the mission zone..."

The only thing Null was able to pick up from her directly was some heavily encrypted data that would take quite a while to decipher, some wireless broadcasts around allowed a brief shearch about her. Not much was known other than the fact that she has poor eyesight and used to work for a simple restraunt but is now the co owner. Either she was more unassuming than most or she just didn't do much. "Well...I don't know myself," She started as she picked at the bench. "Most either don't wanna know or zjust aren't interested. They're rather content."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2014, 03:23:21 pm »
"Negative." Killswitch said offhandedly, as he switched paws he was cleaning. "Protocol dictates prior activation of combat systems. Activation during combat causes delays."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2014, 07:42:10 pm »
"Lord those tech heads are smart but I'll be damned if they have the slightest bit of common sence." His handler said bitterly. "Well our jobs done...let's head back." He said as he hooked himself uo to the transport and jumped back in.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2014, 08:04:30 pm »
Killswitch finished cleaning his claws, taking his time, then bounded up onto the fence surrounding the factory and into the transport, where he curled up again, this time actually relaxing. "Combat protocols deactivated."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2014, 11:25:39 pm »
"Of course, this will be brought to the light of day." Trish responded sounding confident. "Although i'll be sure to take some extra care for this scoop. Be seeing you." she said as she waived to the receptionist and headed to the address she was given.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2014, 11:52:16 pm »
The imposing assembly factory greeted the reporter with a bout of smoke from the chimneys. The shadows of the squat building might hide many secrets to her trained eyes. She was soon allowed entrance as the guard examined her papers and was told to find the foreman, as well as directions for finding him.

The handler nodded and closed the doors before sitting down. "Hopefully you'll calm down now."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2014, 12:00:00 am »
Killswitch yawned, nodding slightly, and closed his eyes. "Affirmative. Deactivating tactical HUD system and processor core..."

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2014, 03:26:56 pm »
Null rubs his chin, "Complacency is the road to servitude.  Too many are unwilling to voice their opinions, preferring to sustain the status quo."  He clears his throat, "I don't want to take up all your valuable time Christi.  It was very enlightening talking to you.  If you ever need the help of someone who is self taught in computers, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.  I'll send you a link." he sends out a wireless message to Christi with one of many e-mails that he uses.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2014, 10:53:37 pm »
"No don't turn off, I'm not lugging you back inside." The handler said with a sigh.

Christi nodded and gave him a rarely used email of hers. "I'll be happy to talk with you again."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2014, 11:04:49 pm »
"System switched to hibernate." Killswitch said, mentally making the change to prevent shutting down.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2014, 02:45:52 pm »
Trish walked into the factory, showing the badge when needed and met up with the foreman "Hello sir, Trish Carlotta, Digital Directory News. I'm here to investigate the recent string of robberies you've been experiencing."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2014, 06:05:09 pm »
The foreman nodded and looked at some forms. "Seems to have been happening quite a while, some computer glitch it seemed, miscounting by one or two per thousand but we noticed the lack when the losses jumped to about 15 a month. Not only that, but sometimes you can catch a robotic arm or something every once in a while."

The handler sighed to himself, grateful that he wouldn't have to lug the guy out. Eventually they made it back to HQ and he got up before patting Killswitch. "Time to go."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2014, 06:26:17 pm »
Killswitch stood and stretched, his tongue lolling out as he yawned. His systems came back online fairly quickly as he stepped out of the transport. He glanced back at his handler for what to do next.