Author Topic: Technoplile ICC  (Read 20564 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Technoplile ICC
« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2014, 10:45:54 pm »
It was qhiet but rather audiable. "I just hate it with how stressed he is all the time. I just can't stand that, he used to be so relaxed and cherry."

(what am i supposed to respond to this? all i'm going to do is keep listening...for me nothing has changed)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2014, 10:48:13 pm »
Zeklon woke up and turned on the news and saw that the raven he saw early was on a killing spree. So he suited up getting in his armor and grabbing his weapons. Zeklon ran the rooftops and made it to the building and waited near a fire escape were he knew that most exits lead out the same way. He had his pistol out and aiming at the door ready for the intruder,  along with a Flashbang rigged to explode and flash on contact.

Blight wandered past the doors without a second look, heading down the hall, spinning her pistol on her finger. She stopped for a moment, lifted her gun in his general direction out the door, and fired, then headed down the hall again, popping a fresh clip into her gun.
(also sledge never got a response)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #702 on: December 02, 2014, 05:26:02 pm »
(I'm sorry...I'm seriously considering just closing this and...not sure what...sorry...)
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #703 on: December 02, 2014, 05:29:29 pm »
(aw dangit)
(sorry, I've been trying to juggle a lot of things, including Furtopia, at once lately, and I'm still getting used to it. So... that's why I've been kinda sparse on my posts in this one.)
GameMaster Status!

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #704 on: December 02, 2014, 05:49:51 pm »
(It's not because of any of you...I've just lost inspiration and things have come up...)
Mate of WereCat