Author Topic: Inside the Dark (IC)  (Read 5617 times)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
Re: Inside the Dark (IC)
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 05:27:19 pm »
"Ok..." The spider thing said. "Light over there..." he quietly said as he slowly proceeded.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 05:34:05 pm »
(i'm gonna wait here for others to catch up"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 07:13:16 pm »
The Wolf saw the light and said "You wanna just stay here and chat or we can find what else is in here." He was gesturing towards the other door.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 07:36:31 pm »
The Doberman wordlessly turned and walked towards the newly discovered door, stopping and searching for an opening device of some kind.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2014, 07:50:57 pm »
The Wolf followed curiously watching.

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 08:13:21 pm »
Donovan leaned forward, sitting up. He groaned, looking around.
GameMaster Status!

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 03:29:07 am »
Ki's eyes open slowly as the hum of the florescent lights become more apparent. /where....who am.../ "augh!!!!!" He yells as he grabs his throbbing head noticing the hand restraints still strapped on. "Hands... cuffs?!". He rolls to the left. Rolling onto his stomach. "Who's there!?" He says with a hoarse voice. Ki makes an attempt to get up, but stumbles crashing into the wall. "Ouch.....",(sorry guys wasn't sure where he was supposed to start)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 06:53:23 pm by evolve42 »
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 11:40:28 am »
As the spider/crab and Orange walk into the second room with the tables in it, the light intensify in that room and dim in the original room, it seems almost like an amount of light follows each of you around, but it is clearly coming from electric lights somewhere in the ceiling of the rooms.

@Sledge - as you approach the door, a small alcove opens beside it, big enough to put a hand inside, but you cannot make out anything inside the alcove.

@Aryd -You manage to see a couple of figures moving out of the circular room, which is now fairly brightly lit, as the lights in your room dim noticably.

@evolve - (you are still in the circular room with the alcove doors all around the outside of it.  There is no discernible medical equipment around you at the moment) You have no idea why your legs seem so unsteady, but after a moment to catch your breath you are sure that you can get up this time without a problem.  Across the room from you in an alcove with an open door you can see a Corsac Fox sitting up, and looking around.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2014, 12:22:23 pm »
The spider part was drawn to the light, but the crab in him wanted to shy away. He looked around the room a bit and slowly moved foreward.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 03:35:14 pm »
The Doberman looked at the alcove for a moment, then shrugged and put her hand into it fearlessly.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 07:17:04 pm »
"OK come on...." /wait What's my name?..... never mind that just get up./(this is ki  thinking/ talking to himself) with a few quick breaths and a kick he brings himself upright. Light as a feather./guess I've done that before/. "uhhhhhh... who's there?...."  he says struggling with his cuffs. He squints to get a better look but still can't see much.(rp master what do I see?)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 10:06:01 am »
"so do you remember anything at all? I just woke up and...well there was nothing before that"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 10:52:06 am »
"No." The crab spider said as he tapped on the walls. "This not a home...this place...not good...no webs or trees or ponds...sorry bout speech...talking hard."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 11:01:55 am »
@ Furenzied - You walk through the room, and see the 6 evenly spaced beds or examine tables.  The surfaces are made of something akin to memory foam, but seem more durable.  You see the Doberman with the unusual fur patterns walk over to the door at the far end of the room and shrug as she puts her had into an small alcove which opened up beside the door.

@Jacoby - As soon as the Doberman puts her hand in the alcove, you get a strange feeling of emotion which isn't coming from any of the others in the room.  You sense curiosity, excitement, as well as a low level of contempt.  You get the distinct impression that 3 unique beings are expressing these feelings you are picking up, but they don't feel like the others in the room, there is a, fuzziness, so to speak, and you can't pinpoint a direction, it seems to come from all around you.

@Sledge - There is a moment of nothing that happens, then the door beside you opens, slowly, you also notice the door to the alcove is also slowly closing, with your hand in it..

@evolve42 - You are looking through a door out into a circular room with dim light, off of the room are several small doors, most of them open, with small rooms like the one you are standing in.  The room and doors are all made of a dark metal of some sort.  You see the alcove on the opposite side of the room which has a fox sitting up, blinking away his confusion.  All of a sudden the door to his room snaps shut with a clang.

As the door in the 1st room shuts one of the exam tables in the 2nd room slowly sinks down into the floor, almost as if it was melting.  In fact it really does look like it is melting into small grooves in the floor.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 11:08:27 am »
"Ummm...things melt away...but not hot in here." The spider thing said as he slowly approached the melted exam tables. "Not water either..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 11:10:32 am »
"it's okay" she flashed a friendly smile "I can understand you fine, I don't really like this place either do yo-" she stopped as she felt the three individuals and growled at them hackles raised, partly to see them react and partly because they made her uneasy.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 11:17:48 am »
The Wolf walked away to another door and threw and sat down watching more people wake up and saw the rabbit and simply stayed were he was.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 11:37:43 am »
The Wolf walked away to another door and threw and sat down watching more people wake up and saw the rabbit and simply stayed were he was.
(I know you are new to rp, I'm not usually a nice person.
I'm going to attempt to say this as nicely as possible.
You need to work on your spelling and grammar, it doesn't have to be perfect, but I can't even understand this sentence. Being unable to understand makes it impossible to reply; that  makes it impossible to RP.)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 11:59:48 am »
"It's weird...no food around...not really." The crab said before looking to the companion of his curiously. "What wrong?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 02:39:15 pm »
Ki watches as the table melts perplexed by the sight. Suddenly he noticed a couple of the  spiders legs and begins to panic."holy ..." his breathing becomes spiratic as he stumbles to the door hiding beside it. /what is that?...  did it melt the table?/ he turns his head to the door smelling the. "Hmm not acid... Friend or Foe!" He yells out still breathing heavily. (From an outside view one can see a slight aura almost like waves of heat coming off ki's  body. And no he is not doing it on purpose. He is just a little freaked out)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2014, 03:32:22 pm »
The spider looked around in a fog of confusion. "What foe?" He asked, apparently not understanding the question. "Is it tasty?" He looked around more as he walked a bit closer. "Or foe bad?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 03:55:00 pm »
The Doberman calmly removed her hand from the alcove, scowling at the small door. She looked at her hand, then back at the alcove, a sense of morbid curiousity radiating from her, but there was no fear there.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 07:43:58 pm »
He sat down watching for anybody interesting to talk to or simply hide. The Wolf decided to sneak again he was soon ten feet away from the spider thing ,he eavesdropped on them for a while staying hidden.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 09:16:09 am »
@ evolve42 - You do feel a shock at seeing the spider/crabs leg, but as you hear him speak, the shock fades a bit, although you may still be a bit freaked out, your powers have not fully manifested, in fact you didn't really even notice the aura yourself.

@ Sledge - As you calmly slip your hand out of the closing alcove, the door that was opening stops moving.  At the moment it is only high enough for the smallest of persons to slip through.  It looks like the fox who said her name was Orange could probably squeeze under the way it is now.

@ Jacoby - As soon as the Doberman slips her hand out of the alcove, the three beings you sense change their emotions to, happiness, disappointment, and idle boredom, respectively.  The third being, (the bored one) seems to fade shortly after this, apparently moving out of your range to detect.

@ Shard - You manage to sneak into the room and hide behind one of the exam tables, hoping to observe the others.  There is not much else in the room, and by now it is well lit.  If anyone begins to move from where you are at, they would likely notice you, but for the moment you are hidden.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 09:26:09 am »
The Doberman placed her hand back in the alcove, letting it close until it was almost on her hand this time, then once more pulled her hand out.