Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)  (Read 11622 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2014, 04:16:51 pm »
She sniffed it for a moment and timidly took a sip before pausing and gulping it down. she finished her bowl and went to get another and more mead, it seemed she was full though since she only got part way finished with this bowl "so um...i've never seen so many hybrids,,,"
(coltric,,,i can't understand chunks of your post...can you please type and spell a bit more carefully?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2014, 04:17:07 pm »
Phenn walked to the window looking outside at the rain and sat back down looking at the floor, not wanting to talk anymore, he tapped his talons against the chair looking up at everybody else eating and drinking then looked back at floor thinking about things.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2014, 04:22:10 pm »
(I agree; it's very hard to understand parts of what you said. Also, you don't have weapons yet.

"Nor have I, in well over 350 years I haven't seen this many in one place." Equinox replied, looking around the room. She watched Nival as he entered the room, letting out a short chuckle as he knocked the candle holder over.

----------

great... I chose to speak with the one that can't even stand himself... Myre thought, sitting down next to Anima. "No, it'ss alright. I'll ssit here."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2014, 04:31:18 pm »
"so where are you from?" she looked up at her with an innocent curiosity "did you have a weird dream telling you that you were chosen?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2014, 04:36:46 pm »
(1. Sry i am trying to write on my mobile and 2. sry again. i correct this with the weapon)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 04:43:09 pm »
"If that's what you'd prefer." Anima said with a sigh as he slowly ate some more. "So...where are you from?" He asked as he looked Myre over.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 05:00:13 pm »
(It's alright, just fix it. Also, take your time typing. I want everyone else to have fun as well, but it's a lot harder if you can't understand someone. Alright?)

"I am from wherever I wish to be." Equinox replied. "Though my current den is in the southern kingdom. Or, rather, it used to be the south kingdom. Borders change as often as names. And yes, I did have that dream... Strange, isn't it?"

----------

"Ssearin." Myre replied. "Though it wass time to leave that placce. What about yoursself?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 05:25:19 pm »
Phenn overheard them talking and walked over saying " Why are we here? To do something?" His tone had slight concern to it.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2014, 05:27:15 pm »
"i'm from west shiresville (couldn't think of a better name) I don't understand why they'd pick me...I have like thirty older brothers and sisters who are bigger and stronger"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2014, 05:30:08 pm »
"Kearsten, nice place, kinda dry though, luckily I lived near a small pond." Anima said. "Gave me a place to be alone for a while at least, better sleeping there too than on the bed I was tossed. Always easier to sleep underwater."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2014, 06:05:59 pm »
Phenn replied " I wonder a lot, so anywere is home but I prefer the mountains." He sat down on a chair near by listening to the other hybrids stories.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2014, 06:21:16 pm »
(That's fine.)
"It is not always about size or strength." Equinox said. "In this case it seems to be about hybrids only, and size doesn't have a factor. Take the girl Myre, over there, for example." She looked Phenn and nodded. "It would appear so, along with what we were told. I do not think our task is here, though..."

----------

"Dry iss actually fine for me." Myre said. "And even though I'm not exssactly cold blooded, I prefer warm placcess. I am part viper." She gave her tail a quick rattle and smiled.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2014, 06:26:43 pm »
"Jellyfish here, kinda fun at times, especially when it's dark. I can make a light show with my skin." Anima said with a small smile. "And being almost boneless means I'm rather flexible and can squeeze into places. Dry for me...I can handle it, but after a week or so I kinda dry up a bit."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2014, 06:48:05 pm »
"my head feels kinda funny" she seemed to pause for a moment "but what are we here for then? they said we wouldn't have much time..."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 06:54:26 pm »
Phenn answered "We don't know, but all I know is that we're safe for now." He went over to the bar and asked for a pint of mead he can back over and took some large gulps then put the tankard down. He said "It sure is raining hard though." Taking another sip of mead.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2014, 07:15:15 pm »
"I bet that'ss pretty." Myre said, glancing at Rowan and folding her fangs out. "Pretty..." She looked back to Anima and smiled, her fangs folded back down. "I wouldn't mind you sshowing me ssometime."

----------

"Yes, it is..." Equinox said, filling her mug with mead and taking a drink. "Whomever- or whatever- brought us here will reveal themselves when they're ready. Until then, it would seem there was reason for the food and mead."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2014, 07:27:14 pm »
"You might need to hold your breath." Anima said with a smile. "I'll be happy to show you though, I wouldn't mind putting on a show once in a while for someone who would appreciate it."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2014, 07:30:31 pm »
Phenn got some more bread and said "I hope whoever it is, will be happy to see us." He ate some more bread and remained standing. He surveyed the room to see if they're was another door somewere.

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 12:11:10 am »
As Nival  entered  the hall where the other hybrids are , he excused himself that he knocked the candle stand down and sat down on an free place and said with a smile "hello, my name is Nival and i never saw so much other hybrids at once." he took an pice of bread and ate it.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 01:58:42 am »
The search around the room only revealed the doors they already knew of. strangely enough, none of them led outside.

Equinox stood again and poured Nival a mug of mead, then grabbed a bowl and handed both to the shark hybrid. "I am Equinox. You smell like one of dragon-kin... If your scent is true, we are of the same blood. Albeit distantly."

"Why would I hold my breath?" Myre asked, tongue flicking out and catching the scent of the newcomer. "Do your light sshowss only work underwater?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2014, 02:26:22 am »
"so why did they give us armor? they Want us to fight?" (do I already have my dagger?) she looked up at the dragoness almost scared looking "I don't have to fight you do I?"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2014, 10:10:09 am »
"No, but the water's surface distorts it slightly, especially if there's waves or other disturbances." Anima explained as he looked over to the newcomer briefly. "You don't have to though."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 11:02:18 am »
Phenn sat down saying to Rowan" if I had to fight I would do it so don't be scared, besides the she-wolf in the dream said to get to know each other because or lives depend on it, so that might mean we have to." He tapped his talons on the chair once more thinking about why they might be here.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2014, 11:30:02 am »
"Calm yourselves." Equinox said. "She also said we will be companions in the trials ahead. That leads me to believe we're not fighting each other." (No, not yet. You will get it soon enough.)

"Well, I want ssome more mead." Myre said, standing and grabbing her mug. "More for you asss well?"

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2014, 11:35:10 am »
Nival grabbed the bowl and the mug. "Pleasure to meet you. It can be possible that we are from the same blood, specially when your dragonic blood has roots at the oka coast.(Oka means cherry blossom in japanese)" He took a sip of the mead and added spontanious with a  smile in the direction of anima "My shark blood gives me  additionally a hight jelly fish toxin resistance."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 04:02:42 pm by Coltric »