Author Topic: Burning Fields (IC)  (Read 4240 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Burning Fields (IC)
« on: January 12, 2015, 10:42:38 pm »
Dimitry sat down the sniper rifle grinning as he did so. He raced down the watch tower. "Jack!! JACK HOWITZER!!! Help me at the gate!!!" A gruff looking English mastiff. hopped up from his post and ran to the gate "What's all the noise for pup?" "Zed has some fresh ones!" "So..Zed's not dead." The gates were yanked open as the convoy pulled in.  Dimitry walked to to the rear of the convoy. Pulling back the flap he wore a fake smile. "Welcome to Camp Fields."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Burning Fields (IC)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 11:00:41 pm »
Griff hopped out and said "That was one hell of a ride." He dusted his pants off and fixed his flannel and said to Dmitry " thanks for letting us in I appreciate it." He stretched and lit a cigarette taking a long hit he blew the smoke out, he was glad he was safe for now. He was surprised of how bad things really had gotten.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 11:17:15 pm »
"danke, vithoutt your assistance ve vould haf been slaughtered" she stepped off saluting "Jax veiler reporting, Mechaniker" she knew she'd be best off respecting the ones already here, and she'd definitely need to work for her keep or get thrown out and die.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 11:21:00 pm »
Koda looked around the camp, before muttering softly. "So this is one of the only surviving places left...?" He tucked his hair back behind his ear and hopped out of the truck, his eyes quickly scanning the horizon and the camp. He walked over o the driver's side of the convoy and tapped on the door. "Who's the big mastiff...?"
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 11:55:43 pm »
Griff watched Koda thinking looks like we have a curious one, He took another drag. He put the cigarette out and flicked the cigarette butt. He sighed and said "is this the only base standing for now?" He looked around at the fortified walls feeling a sense of security.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 12:41:30 am »
Janelle jumped down from the truck, scowling at the glaring sun. "Honestly, this is the only remaining place. It's common knowledge, not to mention the fact that the driver here just told us. All I want to know is what kind of cars I can have access to..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 01:06:00 am »
"The young miss is right, we are the first and the last." A sort of warmth came over his face upon looking at Janelle. "Anyways i'll show you to the barracks. Jack" He pointed to the English Mastiff  "You're still on guard duty till i brief them." Dimitry motioned to the group, grabbing the clip board Jack handed him. "Alright we have Griff, Koda, Jax, Janelle, and Reacher..."Dimitry looked back then scratched out a name muttering aloud. "Looks like no Reacher. Alright before we get to the main debrief anybody have any questions?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 01:09:45 am »
"Yeah..." Janelle said. "I want a car." She didnt seem to care that it was more of a demand than a question.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 01:14:58 am »
"Yeah? and i want to eat at a five star restaurant, but that's never happening. We're lucky if we even get working car parts much less a car." Dimitry kept walking stopping only to open a steal door painted mess hall. "Alright everybody in."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 01:20:10 am »
"Get me a car and I'll get you to a five star restaurant." Janelle said as she walked past him into the mess hall.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 01:56:34 am »
Griff followed Janelle and said "You like cars I take it? I used to have a nice car until I crashed it." He laughed and looked around and introduced himself to her " Griff, Griff Solon, you can call me by my last name." He held out his paw and gave her a friendly smile.(I have to go to school today cya all later)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:47:46 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 02:19:08 am »
"if it vould be all ze same, i vould like to get to ze working straight now" she never liked being around people, they usually made fun of her broken english "if no I do ze vaiting yes?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 11:43:32 am »
Koda shook his head and smiled slightly. "I don't have any questions other than what needs to be done here?" He took a quick look around the fort, before leaning against the truck.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 02:14:41 am »
"Yeah... Shake, boy." Janelle said, taking Griff's hand and shaking it. She gave him a sarcastic smile and purposefully left out her name. "Yeah, I like cars. Been driving for about 11 years and working on them almost as long. And please don't tell me the one you decked was any kind of a classic. I'd have to strangle you."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2015, 02:30:37 am »
Griff laughed and said "Don't worry it was my patrol car, one of the fastest used to catch street racers, I've caught 25 With it." He shook her hand firmly and said "It's best we get to know each other now, seems the world is going to hell faster than I expected." He gave her a smile and said "I like racing, always enjoyed it illegal or legal." He looked around at the mess hall still paying attention to her. He said "I used to be a manager of a restaurant, before all of this happened." He looked back at her then to the mess hall.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 03:17:00 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 10:56:08 am »
"So you were a... Cop... Great." Janelle said. "One of you boys in blue sho- um... My car managed to get four flats at the same time once."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 11:03:11 am »
Griff frowned "Hey, not all cops are the same yah know, don't assume we're all that way." He smiled "Thank God, I didn't get involved in a gunfight, but I have caught a bullet in my vest." He said "Bad luck with flats, that sucks, so what are your thoughts about this whole situation, anyone you know still alive?" He looked outside at the base and sighed.(Will cya all later for another fun time of RP)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:10:24 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 07:55:50 pm »
"Well, you know what?" Janelle asked. "Forget it. You're no longer the law, so what do I have to fear from you? They actually shot my tires out because I was driving for a guy after he knocked over a jewelry store. I lost em anyways, but... It was a shame; I had a 2006 ford GT... dark blue with flat black stripes. It'd haul." It seemed as she might be avoiding the question of knowing if anyone was alive.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 08:11:54 pm »
"Ahhh, so you were a driver for criminal activities." He chuckled and said "And that's why they blew out your tires, don't worry, what's in the past doesn't change my thoughts about you." He smiled "I think your a nice gal and hopefully we'll become friends who knows!" He asked "So what's your name? I gave you mine so I expect the same from you." He smiled and leaned against a wall listening to her.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 08:16:52 pm »
Koda stood up and started to walk off. "Standing around is useless. I'm going to see if I can help with anything." He said, looking back at Griff and janelle, before waving a farewell to the two and starting explore the camp.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 09:08:49 pm »
"Oh my god, you deffinately were a cop." Janelle said. "I expect you to this... Criminal activities that... I prefer the terms professional driver and high risk clientele. My name's Janelle Stone."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 09:19:29 pm »
"Nice to meet you Ms.Stone, but I have to tell yah ,it's still falls into the margin of criminal activities what ever name you give it." He laughed at her efforts of making a illegal activity sound professional, he said "Well let's get off that subject and talk about some other things." He asked "You want a cigarette?" He pulled out a box of Marlboro's and offered her one. He lit his and puffed a little to get it going and took it off his mouth.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:25:16 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 11:31:30 pm »
"I don't smoke." Janelle said. "And neither did anyone else when they rode in my car. I get another car, it'll be the same."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 12:28:58 am »
"Suit yourself." He put the box in his front pocket and said "I gave up being a cop 2 years ago breaking my good side and breaking in my bad side, as you can tell by tattos, smoking, and dyed fur." He held up his hand revealing a beautifully detailed forest in his paw, and not so beautiful slash tattoo. He said "So how's your day been besides all this craziness." He blew the smoke, making a couple perfect rings.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:30:43 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 12:59:17 am »
"I have a few tatoos." Janelle said, completely ignoring the question, as she saw it as being a stupid question; days like this never happened, so it wasn't a legitimate question. "Though I shouldn't show you, because we just met and it wouldn't exactly be appropriate. Catch my meaning, Blue?"