Author Topic: Lockdown (IC)  (Read 11033 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Lockdown (IC)
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2015, 10:43:00 am »
125 shook his limbs slightly in an attempt to get dry. He looked over to the door as the warnings continued. He wrapped his hand around the loop, feeling the coldness of the handle send shivers throughout his entire body. He pushed the door in an attempt to open it, hoping that he wasn't trapped.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2015, 11:24:33 am »
253 shook his head. "I don't understand. You look fine to me. Other than the... Well, dripping..." He walked over to 334 and sighed. "I didn't find anything useful. And we aren't eating anyone. Got it?" He froze as slightly as the alarm changed. "Uhh... That doesn't sound good..."
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 05:57:19 pm »

He stood up and scanned the room for anything that could be used as a weapon, a heavy object, scalpel, knife. Book, kitchenware, anything. He also scanned the room for anything to wear and any entrances or exits that could prove useful to him...or anyone wishing to put him back in the tube.

(?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 06:27:01 pm »
"Ok...where are your bones?" 613 asked uncertainly. "I don't see them...and what's all that sharp stuff over you? Are you prickly?" He asked as his voice changed back to his self harmonious speech. His skin seemed to ripple as some white pointy bits slowly formed under his syrupy surface. He examined himself curiously and checked out his body. His ribs seemed to regrow vertically and his hands seemed bigger. "I'm changing again...why?" He asked as if he was sure that the others would know the answer.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 06:59:34 pm »
334 smirked maliciously "I'd love to feast on your heart when it comes down to it." He laughed and said "It doesn't sound good the warning, but what is good is the feel of flesh being ripped and devoured." He looked at 253 with slight intrest saying "Can I tear a piece of your arm off and eat it? I'm curious as to how you would taste." His grin widening, showing his sharp K9s and teeth that looked as if the could cut easily.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:06:53 pm by Shard the wolf »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2015, 07:42:34 pm »
"My bones are in my body... Where they should be..." He froze and looked at 334. "You aren't going to eat me. Got it? Now... Let's figure out of to turn that alarm off for starters..." He suggested and the muttered. "And then find some clothes..."
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2015, 07:47:14 pm »
"Nobody is eating anybody else." 115 said, speaking for the first time. Her voice was cold and steely, surprising her, though she didnt show it. She placed her metal forearm against 334's chest. "Bite down on that and you'll lose teeth. Now, we need to find the power so we can at least see, then find food. Clear?"

Jacoby-
The only thing the search revealed was the same entrance/exit as before and the name tag of a Dr. Dala Roan. The picture depicted a graceful female panther. It looked as if it might be important at some point. Otherwise, the room was fairly empty.

Everyone-
"Warning:" the announcement system said again. "Life support offline. Oxygen at 98 percent."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2015, 07:59:44 pm »
613 heard the announcement and nodded. I wonder if I breathe?...I don't see lungs... he thought as he looked at his chest. He looked around the hallway and sighed. "We need to look...something...important...somewhere..." he said as he rubbed his head. "Trying to remember hurts...Was I always like this?..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2015, 08:05:45 pm »
334 grinned and said "I'm not stupid." He pushed her arm off his chest and said "Well it seems that we would have to find a switch of some sorts." He listened to the alarm and said "Also the fact that oxygen deprivation is coming into play, the clock is ticking." He seemed to change from malicious to wanting to help. He looked around at the halls and said "Possibly something like a maintenance door would be something to look for." He looked at the others and knew that he would try to help them... for now.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2015, 08:13:25 pm »
"Okay, we've GOT to find a way out. Like now..." He said and put his right paw on his head trying to think. "There isn't anyone here... There has to be a way out... This place is empty... Except for us... So we need to find a way out... Maybe groups of two or three?" He said and shrugged slightly, his left arm dangling uselessly. Stupid arm... You're attached to me body, why won't you work?!

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2015, 08:17:13 pm »
"The only problem is I don't think there IS a way out that we know of." He yelled and punched the wall, when he pulled back there was blood on the wall. He was clearly frustrated and said "Why can't we remeber anything?!" He looked at his knuckles now bleeding, it slowly drizzled down his paw.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2015, 08:27:02 pm »
613 walked over to the wall and looked over the red liquid on the wall. "You left something here." He said to 334 before smelling the strange liquid and licking the wall, the blood visibly dissolving in his skull as his body rippled and he shivered. "Tastes...ok...kinda good, you should keep it in you."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2015, 09:23:48 pm »
After his search (but before the warnings) 169 simply sat there and began to lick himself clean. hearing the warnings he left the room, taking the pass with him. After a moment of wandering he heard voices. They were slowly coming closer. He stood around a corner and pounced when he saw a shadow.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2015, 10:10:04 pm »
253 looked at the others and shook his head. "Okay... We have a limited supply of oxygen... Okay... Maybe we can find a map or something?" He asked and put his paw on his head and leaned against the wall, gently tapping his head against it, before standing upright and smiling. "Okay. Does anyone know if we're above ground or under?"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2015, 10:16:57 pm »
"Relative!" 613 shouted as he walked down the hall a bit after licking the rest of the blood and leaving a small splotch of green. "We could be thousands of feet in the air in a mountain, we are always above and below ground." He said with a slight twitch as his skull slowly grew sharper teeth and his fingers shrink slowly. "It's...all the same."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2015, 10:24:46 pm »
"Are you okay...?" He asked, directing his voice towards 613. He quickly ran and caught up to him. "That may be true, but it doesn't matter either way we have to get out of here." He started and grabbed his left wrist and help it up. "Maybe someone can fix us? Right? There's got to be someone that can do that..."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2015, 10:56:07 pm »
334 frowned and said "Were all experiments, we most likely won't find a way out." He watched his blood dripped to the floor, his fur still damp from the liquid and a little crazy looking. He said "best we search and try." He looked at 115 still feeling the same curiosity towards her. He said "So you have any bright ideas about were we could search?" He tilted his head with curiosity, looking at her with interest.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2015, 10:59:38 pm »
"Save time if we just go." 613 said as he kept walking down the hall. "So just go." He added with an echoing laugh.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2015, 11:10:09 pm »
253 nodded in agreement. "I suggest we split up and try to find something and meet back here?" He said looked at 613. "Do you want to join me? And we'll get out. There's has to be a way."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2015, 11:23:10 pm »
334 Said to 253 "watch each other's backs, who know what's on this floor." He look at 115 and said "I'm going to join them, I suggest you do the same, it's best if all of us stick together." He caught up with 253 and said "Wait up, I'm coming with you guys!" He walked beside 253 saying "I hope I  find something living that I can devour."

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2015, 11:27:49 pm »
He nodded. "More than anything I want my arm to move... You can find something's to eat... Maybe we can find clothes." He tucked his hair behind his ear and smiled slightly. "What do we do when we get out of here...? I can't remember anything..."

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2015, 11:46:35 pm »
Jacoby-
169's pounce met a surprisingly solid target; 115, though he managed to knock her back a ways. She turned and hissed, claws ready on the one hand, and her tail thrashing. The metal end of her tail hit a steel door and dented it, causing a loud clang.

Reverb, shard, Furenzied-
As you break off in your own group, the halls you travel down seem to become darker and you start getting the feeling of being watched, though that's probably just paranoia, right?

A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »
"Hey guys... Do you think the power got cut off to this area? It's getting pretty dark..." He muttered softly as he stepped closer to the two, a small amount of panic stirring in his chest. He occasionally glanced back to make sure they weren't being followed. Relax... You're going to be fine. It's just dark.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2015, 12:30:30 am »
he crouched low hissing back and circling her pausing "You will not put me back in that pod!"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2015, 12:35:21 am »
334 grabbed 253's shoulder and said "It's pretty dark, I'll go ahead a little and see if it's safe." He walked down the hall shivering,he noticed how dark it was getting. His eyes adjusted slowly and began to see.