Author Topic: Lockdown (IC)  (Read 11048 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Lockdown (IC)
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2015, 10:53:51 pm »
(Yes?)
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2015, 11:00:11 pm »
(Sorry, it's a force of habit.)
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2015, 11:12:59 pm »
(I'm really confused right now, what happened?)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2015, 11:15:55 pm »
(It's cool. You're just finding locked door that would otherwise be unlocked.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2015, 11:17:33 pm »
(Oh I see  :P I got confused lol :))

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2015, 01:34:04 am »
"So friends...what do I call you? He sat and continued to lick himself clean in a disturbingly shameless manner
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2015, 02:02:44 am »
Colonel-
The girl standing, or rather leaning against the wall there, is a small -very small- platinum blonde girl, maybe 5' tall and built small to match. She was deffinately fit as he could see fairly defined abs. She was attractive, if not particularly well endowed, and her face was flawless. She had big, innocent, strangely purple eyes. The strangest features of her though, were two huge black feathered feathered wings which were relaxed at her back. "Um... I don't know... The answers to Any of those questions." Not only did she seem to have her wits about her, she also seemed to be at ease.

Wise and Jacoby-
"115." The female replied, not seeming to care about 169's licking; what is decency to someone with amnesia?

Shard, Furenzied, Reverb-
The next door slides open to reveal a desk, much like a receptionist's desk, and another door behind it.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2015, 02:09:40 am »
334 walked into the room "Well we found something." He looked at the door and attempted to open it up.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2015, 02:15:13 am »
"Hmmm very well..." He skimmed the file spying the words Subject 13 and the name Abathar Muzania. "Hmmm." He held out a hand to Luci "Abathar Muzania, pleasure to make your acquaintance Luci." He smiled at her. "Well, would you like to lead the way?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2015, 09:10:18 am »
613 looked the room over and started to riffle through the desk. "Progress at last...maybe they'll have snacks here."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2015, 10:08:08 am »
253 started to quickly look through the desk with 613 for anything important. "Find anything useful?" He asked as he stood up and shook his head, before rummaging through the desk again and the wondering over to 334 and looking at the door curiously. "If the power is shut off, we might need security clearance of somesort... Like at that locked door. We needed a keycard... Which we don't have...."
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2015, 10:31:22 am »
"From what I know, I am experiment 125. That's all I know I'm afraid," he said crossing his arms. "Do you two have a plan? On getting out of here and fixing the oxygen?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2015, 11:15:09 am »
334 growled and kicked the door, he pulled his own ears and yelled. He snarled at the door, he yelled and sweared some words that were pretty nasty. He was getting angry and soon he was gonna lost it. He grabbed 253 and pinned him against the wall, his eyes felt as if he was staring into his soul. He threw him to the ground, he panted, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. He leaned against the wall mumbling "I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm sorry." (cya gotta go to school)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2015, 11:18:37 am »
Shard, Furenzied, Reverb-
The desk yields little in way of anything; a few reams of blank paper, pens, various other office supplies, and one granola bar. The door slides open easily enough, revealing stairs leading down and to the right; the only light was one red strobe, and the stairs extended past its reach. (Once again, if you'd give me a moment to post...)

Wise, Jacoby-
"The best bet at the moment would be to search the rooms for controls." 115 said, then turned to 169. "However, we still do not know what to call you."

Colonel-
"Well, I hardly know my way around." Luci said, taking his hand in her small warm fingers. "And even if I did, where would I be leading the way to?"

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2015, 12:03:00 pm »
253 yelped and shivered slightly in terror as he tried to push 334 away with his right arm, but to no avail.  he hit the ground and felt the wind yanked out of him, he sat up slightly and shook his head, before getting up after catching his breath, and walking over to the door. "I'm going down...maybe the generator is down there." He muttered and started to walk down the steps, using hai right hand to guide him down the steps, the red strobe occasional lighting the way down. What happened to him... That was all of a sudden... Is everyone like that?

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2015, 01:59:25 pm »
he didn't feel comfortable being called by a number..so he looked around for a moment before his eyes settled on a pebble "my number is 169, you can call me stone" he shuffled uncomfortably for a moment "So where do we start looking?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2015, 02:39:32 pm »
Muzania looked around. "Out of this room and someplace preferably warmer....and something to cover myself with...that might be desirable at some point."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2015, 07:09:51 pm »
334 seemed to calm down after awhile, he followed 253 down the stairs. He said "I don't know what's up with me, I feel a weird hatred." He didn't apologize and kept walking down the stairs hoping to see something. He sighed and felt different like something changed him,or maybe it was his insanity playing tricks on him.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2015, 07:23:37 pm »
613 took the bar and some paper and pens, curiously looking them over and trying to put the pens in his body to no avail before joining the other two. "Look, food bar!" He excitedly said.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2015, 07:54:01 pm »
Colonel-
"Why?" Luci asked. "You have some interesting... Hardware." She gestured to his data lines, but the half smile on her lips suggested something else. "Wait here. I have something to attend to." With that, she burst into a cloud of black rose petals that disappeared before touching the ground.

Furenzied, Shard, Reverb-
The stairs bottom out on a catwalk over what sounded like a space at least the size of a hangar. Perhaps there were more steps to the floor at the other end. Luci appeared before them in a cloud of black rose petals, already walking away without even glancing at them. As small as she was, she began to look like very easy prey for 334... Even with the wings. At least there wouldn't be fur to spit out.

Wise, Jacoby-
"Since the other group went that direction, we should logically go the other direction; cover more ground." 115 said, already beginning to walk away.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2015, 08:03:10 pm »
613 pointed at the floaty thing and leaned over the cold railing of the catwalk, his waist seeming to encroach around it until it bumped against his spine with a dull thud. "Pretty thing over there." He said with a strange look.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2015, 08:44:14 pm »
(Floaty thing? Luci's walking on the catwalk ahead of them...)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2015, 08:46:16 pm »
(The petals and such.)
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2015, 09:11:02 pm »
(Ah. Carry on, then.)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2015, 09:45:39 pm »
Muzania snickered at her comment, he sat the file on the ground, then toyed with the syringe for a few seconds. After a while he sat down on the file extending his left arm, forcing the veins to the surface. He clenched his teeth taking sharp breaths as he carefully slid the needle into his arm and inject the contents into his bloodstream.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke