Author Topic: The timerip (Sign up and OC)  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
The timerip (Sign up and OC)
« on: March 02, 2015, 11:19:19 pm »
The multiverse. A beautiful place, where infinite worlds turn in a slow, cosmic dance across the empty spaces and across the vast darkness between stars. But something stirs amiss among the dance, slowing its steps, eroding its purpose. A time-rip. A hole in the fabric of space-time that threatens to widen, sucking in other worlds, and releasing eldritch horrors from the depths of the dark tapestry. Those who watch over the steady passage of the universe have decided to step in, and are selecting great hero's (and villains) from these worlds. In exchange for their assistance closing this rift in time, the hero's will receive their hearts desire from those who watch the worlds. A hefty prize, but definitely a dangerous task. The hero's would be faced with changing key events on worlds that dance on the brink of destruction, slaying terrible abominations that desire nothing so much as the end of reality, and each other. Will they survive? will they succeed? Or will all of reality cease and grind into empty nothingness?

Players! Friends! Comrades! Bros! Homies! Furries! Scalies! And that guy in the backrow, playing galaga! (he thought we wouldnt notice...)

For one, welcome to my first rp in...a long time! Secondly, play in it!

Characters for this one will be allowing only characters from other rps (pre-existing worlds in the multiverse). Please realize, they should be powerful, but not overpowered.

RULES!
1. No god-modding. No auto-hitting players, no auto-killing, no unreasonable use of powers, dont dodge everything, etc.
2. No arguing with me. I will simply ignore you ^^ <3 (if you have an argument, and not just a complaint, take it to pms with me)
3. No fighting in the thread (take it to PMs)
4. Maximum of 3 characters per player

CHARACTER CARD
Name:
Species:
World (what RP are they from):
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Possessions:

Name: Julian
Species: Vampire (white bengal tiger)
World: Covens, bloodlines, and roses
Powers: Dominance, glyphing (can steal vampires powers by diablerizing them), enhanced speed, enhanced strenth, blood draining, vampire vulnerabilities, archmage talent magic, skilled swordsman, enhanced acrobatics, heightened senses, extremely enhanced sense of smell
Appearance: Tall (6ft 7inch), muscular, pale white fur with black stripes. Red eyes, but wears blue contact lenses.
Personality: Playful, caring, calm, charming. Julian rarely gets angry, but when he does, he is a force to behold. He has a very nurturing attitude towards younger vampires, and is very fond of humans as well. He prefers not to kill when feeding, but doesnt mind doing so.
Possessions: Ragnarok, his dark blade. Victorian era clothing.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: The timerip (Sign up and OC)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 11:29:24 pm »
-looks up from Galaga-
sure i'm in

Name: Doctor aaron von veiler
Species: Rabbit
World (what RP are they from):Covens, bloodlines, and roses
Powers: Control over gravitational reference frames. Vampiric strength, speed, agility and senses, the fine tuned reflexes of a former vampire hunter, fey charms
Appearance:black fur, And i'm going to put him in a suit for this one.
Personality:TBA
Possessions:His clothes, a few knives, a lighter, a pipe, and a copy of Out of position (hardcover)

it's going to take some doing to figure out who I want to play...but I have a few ideas.

You wouldn't be opposed to Doc would you? I'll dumb him down...to be honest I was power playing because of certain issues at the time, but i'm past that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:04:39 pm by Jacoby Quinn »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:38:12 pm »
If you can play doc without powergaming and without derailing the thread, thats fine. Perhaps tone down his more...sensual aspects? They kinda became a major feature of yours.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 11:44:09 pm »
I was doing that on purpose, Before the timeskip was announced I was going to ask if I could make him an incubus, but never got around to it

I won't powergame and i've actually considered tooling his personality more to a different direction.

He was a bit hot headed
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 11:54:31 pm »
I feel like throwing up a card because this does give me the chance to use a character i've been wanting to use since December 25, 2013.

That character would be Kyo Orkaat.

It might also be an okay way for me to get back into the RP spirit... whatever that is...  Soyeah, not putting any roots down yet, but i will keep my eye on this...

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 12:20:56 am »
I'm interested. Who to use though...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 09:52:58 am »
Name: Desmond York
Species: Fox/Wolf
 Age: just stopped caring after a while but does like looking late 20's, he guesses at least 350.
World: (honestly can't recall but I do remember him vaguely...if that's ok.)
Powers: Immortality, unable to actually die can suck, especially when you still feel pain. Greateful that he doesn't need to spend money to eat or drink but still likes to. His limbs can reattach themselves and can independently function if his head is still attached to his body or the limbs themselves, after a bit they spontaneously regenerate, the less missing making it easier to do so. If he sets himself on fire he can make a good weapon from that and if something needs shorting out he's got a pair of hands and unlimited time. He's lucky to have developed a good pain tolerance over the years.
Appearance: generally messy, dirty clothes, messy hair, and a big black sleveless coat. His fur turned a dark brown from all the blood stains over the years but is actually a light orange.
Personality: kind of a nihilist, he's seen it and heard it all and figures that nothing really matters in the long run. If you're all going to die then why not party and havs fun instead of working away decades of your life? Still he isn't exactly sour, just rather salty.
Possessions: an old well kept longsword and some more recent semi-automatic pistols, his coat, and the money he can make doing odd jobs and killing dangerous elements.

Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 01:04:59 pm »
Name: Xavier
Species: Darwin's fox
World (what RP are they from): Fading Hope
Powers: While he may not be very strong or fast, he is highly intelligent. His plans leading to success nearly every time and always having a fallback option. More studies in the field of science, he does know medical knowledge to a large extent.
Appearance: Plaid button-up shirt. Worn dark blue jeans with small tears at the knees. Rectangular glasses. 6ft.  150 lbs. Rather thin built.
Personality: Very shy and shakes when he has conversations with others. He tends to avoid eye contact most of the time and would rather stay somewhere alone by himself. But once you befriend him, his loyalty is unquestionable.
Possessions: A picture of his loved one Faye, a snub nosed 357. Revolver.

Name: Wise (Collin) B. Amador
Species: Wolf (10% fox)
Appearance: http://mechahound.deviantart.com/art/The-Wise-One-commission-for-Bronydude123-318346546 (6'2" in height and 175 lbs. in weight.) A large white spot of white on the end of his tail much like a fox's. Mechanical right arm.
World: Kings and Queens
Powers: No powers... I mean... strong will I guess? I mean strong enough to break free from Julian's dominance. That kinda strength there is kinda rare. Especially for someone who's been through as much as he has.
Clothing: Just imagine a modern version of a knight's outfit. It wouldn't be as bulky but certainly would protect you.
Personality: Strong and quiet, he is a constant reminder to those who approach him that life was certainly better before the betrayal. He is a walking dead man, wanting to have known why he didn't die that fateful day and had to commit a deed so few could. With these regrets in mind, it carries on strongly into his personality that he will get done with whatever HE thinks is right, even if that means to disobey his commanding officers. He's headstrong and will take action against those who defy his very own and is not afraid to show how he feels on the matter of the situation whether it's violent or not. He is a stubborn man that is stuck in his ways. Wise has a caring side that is not often shown in front of others ever, and even behind closed doors it is a rare sight to see emotion (besides anger) on his face. Rather his emotions carry on with his actions.
Possessions: Scar-H on the back of his waist, double short-swords across his back, and a 1911 handgun in a holster on his hip.

Name: Felix J. Callahan
Species: leopard
World (what RP are they from): Mercenaries' Quest
Powers: He has... really good leading skills? I mean I guess he's pretty darn agile.
Appearance: Beige coat with short blonde head-hair. Hairstyle goes into a fohawk. Crystal blue eyes. Stands at 5'10" and weighs 142 lbs. (Tends to go into both with this outfit: http://pxlbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Nathan-Drake-Uncharted3.jpg)
Personality: Tends to be pretty relaxed most of the time and doesn't like stressful situations. Thus when those situations arrive at his door, he takes his time to come up with a brilliant plan. Thing is he tends to take a while in planning them. His calm personality and bravery shown to the face of danger makes him have the perfect qualifications to lead the group if needed to be.
Possessions: Jericho 941 R
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:03:57 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 01:37:21 pm »
Name: General Farica "Flir" Vernon
Species: unknown canine
World (what RP are they from): Alphas
Powers: pyrokenesis(primarily uses blue fire; hotter, but shorter range) and augmented strength due to alpha genetics and military power suit.
Appearance: over 75% covered in burns, therefore difficult to tell species, but otherwise has steel-blue fur and bright orange eyes and Would be rather attractive. Stands about 6' 1" with athletic build. Always wearing power armor to cover horrendous burns:

Personality: quiet and almost always calm, Flir is almost a mother type at heart(not exactly a soft mother) She will protect and help those who need it. Doesn't speak much, but when she does it is almost always words of wisdom.
Possessions: power armor(see above), Martin .30-06 assault rifle, Predator II handgun, combat knife. Wears a partially melted wedding ring on a chain around her neck.

Name: Janelle N. Stone
Species: human/elf half-blood
World: Royal Blood
Powers: enhanced speed and slightly enhanced strength, due to training and elvish blood.
Appearance: has the fair complexion and facial features, as well as slight build and bright blue eyes of an elf, paired with naturally bright red, shoulder length hair and freckles from her human side. Has slightly pointed ears which are usually covered by her hair. Has a tattoo on her right thigh, from hip to knee:

Personality: a bit of a rebel child(trained in secret because she wasn't technically allowed to, and also got a tattoo when told not to), and fairly sarcastic.
Possessions: carries a very slim, elvish made sword:

along with a bow and a custom quiver of arrows(made in secret by pulling certain strings.) the arrowheads are designed much like quill tips, with a small reservoir in the head. A highly potent pyro-venom is housed in the quiver, where the arrow heads sit, much like an ink well. The pyro-venom is a poison that, upon entering blood, combines with blood plasma in a way that combusts. This can take anywhere from an instant to a half minute.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:56:17 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 01:39:13 am »
Y'know what? I need an RP where i'm not steering for once...that and I wanted to do an rp like this. And for future reference I prefer Pac-Man thank you very much.

Name: Sierra M. Rosario
Species: Otter
World (what RP are they from): Kings and Queens
Powers: Medically trained and skilled in the art of poisoncraft. Know for her ability to hurt and heal on the battlefield all at once.
Appearance: Stands 5'9", White fur with light purple on her chest, arms, and neck, shoulder-length black hair, shows mild signs of aging, slightly thin build. Wears a army green knee length dress with the red medical cross on her left sleeve, combat boots, thick stockings, and an armband with a white bishop on it.
Personality: Known for her protective and inquisitive nature, but always seems like she has something on her mind...like past guilt or something, almost like trying to forget
Possessions: M1 Garand, .38 detective special, scalpel claws, syringes containing poison, a beat-up photo of her daughter Leilani, an engraved lighter from her husband Brett, and various color lollipops.

Name: Faye Anaksha Cooper
Species: African Lioness
World (what RP are they from): Fort Areyus Academy
Powers: The ability to pass through walls and non-living objects in her blackblood form. Rather good at ambushes and stealth attacks.
Appearance: Stands 5'11", golden tan fur, olive green eyes, long slightly curly brown hair, thin build with a natural beauty to her. Blackblood form: Pink tinted sleek skeletal form with a yellow aura and leavers and flowers replacing her hair in this form. Wear her ususal attire, Dusty pink tanktop with black miniskirt, yellow knee-high converse, silver name necklace and cropped grey hoodie.
Personality: Genuine but a no-nonsense attitude, good eye for people.
Possessions: An old lavender cloak, a notebook with class notes pertaining to Blackblood abilities, metal claw gloves.

Name: Blades Fredrick Tavare
Species: Raccoon (Before the incident...still mostly raccoon luckily)
World (what RP are they from): Soul Carriers
Powers: High pain tolerance, skilled with a bow, and good at surprise attacks.
Appearance: Stands 6'3", his torso, head, upper legs and left arm are his original body, his lower legs replaced with an otter's, his right arm is that of a black wolf and his fingers are mismatched between raccoon, lion, and wolf, his tail also appears to have been altered with ligaments from afore mentioned otter, has one emerald green eye and one blue eye, has visible stitches where his body ends and the donor parts begin. Wears a black vest and black jeans with armor built into them, black and silver armored boots, and a silver cross around his neck which anchors his soul to his body.
Personality: Stern and sullen in this form, tries to be happy and make the best of it but...not exactly easy.
Possessions: Blackwood bow and quiver, Flintlock pistol with blessed bullets
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 12:09:41 am by T-Yoshi45 »

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 01:46:01 am »
awesome, glad to see some excitement! Ill check closer later, but for now, all looks kosher
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 05:11:23 pm »
Name: Gruwel
Species: Cat / Bat
World (what RP are they from): Kaizon Prime
Powers: Mask allows him to manually control chemicals such as adrenaline, giving him enhanced reflexes, agility, and thinking speed.
Appearance:White fur, with a bat's ears. Pinkish, bloodshot eyes. 6 feet and 3 inches tall. Wears a sort of breathing mask, with tubes and IVs that go over his shoulder, and into his back.
Personality: Silent, but quite curious. Not necessarily shy, but will go out of his way to avoid all contact with other furs, except for a few exceptions. Seems to lack a place between relaxation and rage: he'll try to remain calm during an argument, but it's normally only a matter of time before he attacks suddenly.
Possessions: Type22AR, suit and tie (black).
GameMaster Status!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 07:20:44 pm »
I've made my decision, i will NOT be joining this RP... but, because i'm bored, and in case i want to try something really stupid, i'm throwing a card up anyways!

CHARACTER CARD
Name: Kyo Orkaat
Species: Coyote
World (what RP are they from): Furry Saddles (aw yeah, old school RP!)
Powers: Powers?  Who needs powers when you can... okay fine, she doesn't have anything equatable to the sort of "powers" you're talking about... now methinks she might not be the best fit for this one...
Appearance: Small in stature, dust patterned coat and blue eyes.  Western style clothing.  (In my opinion, a character's appearance is a shallow detail in comparison to their actions.  Use your imagination.)
Personality: She's bold, that's for sure.  She's the sort that thinks it's possible to fight your way out of an impossible situation, as long as you don't back down.  When not killing things, she's actually kinda sensitive and can be very emotional when put in the right (or depending on how you look at it, wrong) situations.
Possessions: Single shot break-open shotgun, 12 inch bowie knife.  Oh, and don't forget the hat.

You know, looking at all these character cards brings back memories...  Of RPs i never took part in.  :(
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:21:31 am by HazardJackal »

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 06:38:49 pm »
Alright! Glad to see some of my old friends returning! ;3 Okay, im gonna start tommorow, but as usual, ill keep the thread open for those who wanna join after the start
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2015, 12:53:00 am »
Okay, sorry, my computer connection cut down. so im postponing this probably till friday. which means you stil hae time for characters and things. Im not giving up on you.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 10:13:50 am »
Name: Zeklon
Species: Wolf
Looks: All black fur with a hint of red on his face (right side), about 6'5, weight with Exo-suit 187lbs, without Exo 167lbs, average build,green eyes,has a scar on his paw from a bullet wound, handsome. No armor but grey short-sleeve shirt, blue jeans. Exo-suit painted olive green(looks like the ATLAS Exo), olive green military boots, fingerless gloves, and military shin guards painted blood red.(He needs the shin guards for sliding)
Powers: (Not really powers) Exo-strength,slide,agility, and wall running capabilities.(due to jump jets and exo-suit)
Personality: Is always willing to help others. He always tries to get along with others. When it comes to fighting he listens to orders and carries those orders out. Mostly obedient.
Possessions:MORS Rail gun sniper rifle(single action bolt),grenades,.45 pistol, and a wrist mounted touch-screen (made out of flexible material) that allows him to see his HUD and Exo's status.
World:Technophile

I gave him more things or he would be a weak character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUj_HclV9ys-sample of the MORS firing(just to show also skip to 00:40 to see it)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:18:41 am by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2015, 09:54:30 am »
well i think my card is officially done just waiting for approval.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 09:58:24 pm »
I've made my decision, i will NOT be joining this RP... but, because i'm bored, and in case i want to try something really stupid, i'm throwing a card up anyways!

CHARACTER CARD
Name: Kyo Orkaat
Species: Coyote
World (what RP are they from): Furry Saddles (aw yeah, old school RP!)
Powers: Powers?  Who needs powers when you can... okay fine, she doesn't have anything equatable to the sort of "powers" you're talking about... now methinks she might not be the best fit for this one...
Appearance: Small in stature, dust patterned coat and blue eyes.  Western style clothing.  (In my opinion, a character's appearance is a shallow detail in comparison to their actions.  Use your imagination.)
Personality: She's bold, that's for sure.  She's the sort that thinks it's possible to fight your way out of an impossible situation, as long as you don't back down.  When not killing things, she's actually kinda sensitive and can be very emotional when put in the right (or depending on how you look at it, wrong) situations.
Possessions: Single shot break-open shotgun, 12 inch bowie knife.  Oh, and don't forget the hat.

You know, looking at all these character cards brings back memories...  Of RPs i never took part in.  :(

Don't wait for me, i've decided to back out of this one.  Sorry.  :(

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 05:20:20 pm »
Okay. im back online! Im posting later, is there ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED!? ONE MORE CHECK
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 06:44:21 pm »
I think it looks fine but it's your rp so whenever you want. Also is my card fine?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 08:30:31 pm »
yeah, its fine ^^ Thanks
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 07:37:56 pm »
Sorry I haven't been posting. I was on a cruise and didn't have wifi. Should I reintro or something?
GameMaster Status!