Author Topic: The timerip (IC)  (Read 10656 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: The timerip (IC)
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2015, 07:29:00 am »
Wise growled. "Fine," he said with a mumble as he marched towards the portal. Sierra made a fair point being that they had nowhere else to go. He jumped through the portal and coming through it felt like his stomach was being twisted inside-out. Felix was up next and upon entering the portal after Wise, his head felt like a balloon. "Oh... man. Don't suppose any of you have any asprin," he asked as the light-headed feeling developed into a small headache.

Xavier looked over to the portal and swallowed nervously. He had no idea what this portal could do to effect his body. He quickly stuffed the picture deeper into his pocket and made sure his revolver was secure. "Oh man. I don't think I can do it."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2015, 08:39:00 am »
"I wish." Desmond said with a sigh. "Being unable to die kinda sucks sometimes, eating habits aside."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2015, 09:53:01 am »
"You ok?" Janelle asked Xavier as she approached the portal. She seemed to be taking this in stride; especially since it seemed to mean females could be warriors. "I mean, yeah, there's the fear of the unknown, but... It's all in your head. And you don't want to be left behind, do you? Sit here maybe forever?"
----------
General Vernon simply stepped through the portal silently, just after taking her rifle from her back again. She landed on a knee and scanned the area with her rifle's iron sights.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:56:11 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2015, 10:00:16 am »
Zeklon came out exo-sliding his small jets kicking up some dust, he was already on his feet "That was one hell of a ride." His eye's darted to Vernon and whispered "You see anything?" He pulled his MORS out and kept it at his side,ready.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:02:47 am by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2015, 03:59:35 pm »
Faye sighed "Xavier was it?" she asked getting closer to the portal "Look...do you want a hand to hold or something if it'll make you feel better?"

"Trust me Wise, I feel the same way as well about all this but play along for now. Something may come up for all we know." Sierra said as she stepped in. She felt just as sick as Wise did, if not worse. When they arrived she landed on her hands and knees, barely keeping herself from vomiting. "Wish i had some anti-nausea meds right about now."

"For me...it's more the loneliness i suppose." Blades said to Desmond.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2015, 09:32:37 pm »
"I deal with that just fine, a few fights and drinks and I'm all set." Desmond said with a smile. "Boy those fights..." hewas clearly thinking back a ways.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2015, 09:45:29 pm »
(Description of the area Rose?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2015, 11:49:17 pm »
The area was a thickly tangled forest. Trees with emerald and jade colored leaves stretched to the sky, with thick brown trunks like the legs of some great beast here and there. Thicky ropy vines hung from the canopy over their head, swinging in the breeze. Sunlight filtered through the leaves, which Julian quietly ducked into the shade to avoid, only a few wisps of smoke and a grimace, both of which might be ignored by anyone not paying attention. Pools of blue water sit about here and there, the sound of running water soothing the frayed nerves of the group. A deer stopped, attention riveted on the group.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2015, 12:18:24 am »
(Wow...nice decription...like really nice)
Doc ducked into the shade as well, his ears laying back and occasionally twitching at the forest sounds "Well, at least it's shady; So where to now?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2015, 07:23:51 am »
"Well...who's hungry?" Desmond said as he eyed the deer. "Shouldn't be too hard to deal with, could always cook it too. We can worry about where once we start moving."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2015, 10:12:53 am »
Zeklon shouldered his MORS. He took a quick look around, and whispered to Desmond "Just say the word." He aimed his crosshairs right on the Deer's vitals.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:26:37 am by Amducious »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2015, 07:58:14 pm »
"Lower your weapon, soldier." General Vernon said, hearing Zeklon. "You'll annihilate that deer and leave nothing but scraps." She stood and placed her rifle on her back.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2015, 08:01:41 pm »
Desmond sighed an whipped out a gun, a quiet click was heard before he tried the other, pulling out broken scraps. "Great...that broke these, cursed buildings..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2015, 08:14:18 pm »
"Yes ma'am!" He took his rifle sling and slung it over his shoulder. He turned around quickly and said " I would be glad to take orders from you,ma'am!" He was firm in his words and anybody could tell he meant it.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2015, 08:18:11 pm »
Doc walked over to general Vernon, staying in the shade "Hello general, I figured as allies we should get to know a little more about each other. My name is Doctor Aaron Von Veiler, odd that some of us would be included in time and spaces most powerful warriors isn't it?" he tucked the book behind him, hiding it from view

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2015, 08:29:00 pm »
General Vernon eyes Doc and nodded, drawing her pistol and taking aim at the deer's vitals. Her rifle would've dropped it, but she had depleted uranium rounds in it and she didnt want to waste them. She tightened her finger on the trigger until the sidearm bucked in her hand and let out a loud bang.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2015, 08:40:47 pm »
"um...so what year is it in your world? how far has technology advanced?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2015, 08:46:40 pm »
"3456." General Vernon said, placing her pistol back on her hip and turning toward Doc. "Though the technology has not progressed nearly enough." The partially melted wedding ring hanging around her neck was painfully apparent; The tech had not been able to save whomever it was that ring had belonged to.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2015, 08:52:37 pm »
"I'm sorry to hear that, but it's best to let the dead rest" he pulled out his cell phone, no signal of course, and tossed it to the General "Nebula S6, just came out this month, so I guess it's one of the more advanced pieces of consumer technology" (Correct me if i'm wrong Rose) my year is 2015"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2015, 08:56:09 pm »
"3021 here." He said as he raised a hand. He sat down near a tree and said "tech for us is at it's peak." He showed them the rifle "Railrifles,jump jets, and other things deemed impossible are now a reality."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:57:44 pm by Amducious »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2015, 08:57:26 pm »
Blades thought about whipping out the flintlock he had but only having so many blessed bullets, he figured wait for a rainy day. "I'm still trying to deduce where we are quite frankly. Anyone recognize this place at all?" asking openly.

Sierra went over to Felix, she had found a lone asprin in one of her dress pockets. "Here, it's a bit light on the dosage but it'll have to do." she offered.

Faye looked at Xavier, decided they had wasted enough time "C'mon," she said taking his hand. "Everyone's gonna wonder where we are." jumping into the portal dragging him along with her.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2015, 09:02:06 pm »
General Vernon caught the phone and looked it over before tossing it back. She then tapped on her gauntlet, bringing up a holographic display with a 3-D diagram of her suit, vitals, and weapons, as well several other holograms of static in the general shape of other furs; her squad. She swiped those to the side, dismissing the images into nothingness, then looked at Zeklon for a moment, his vitals, suit, and weapons coming up where her squad once was. She then tapped her wrist again, shutting the display off. "T has a constant vital readout in my visor, but with less detail."
----------
Janelle sighed as she was ignored once again, then jumped into the portal, following the others; she was a princess in her world-granted, she was kept a secret, but still.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2015, 09:17:21 pm »
"That's quite amazing, I can only imagine how much physics has advanced in your time, so can you see my vitals?" he asked casually, in reality he was worried about his distinct lack of a heartbeat being detected He glanced over at Zecklon, examining the Rail rifle from a distance "Every civilization believes their technology to be the peak, my time has something similar to jump jets, though large, bulky...in my time the technology is in it's infancy"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2015, 09:27:01 pm »
"No." Vernon answered. "All power suits have vital monitors, even older models."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2015, 09:29:35 pm »
"These are lighter and don't run on a actual fuel." He walked over to Doc "You can check it out if you want." He pulled the rod out of the chamber and handed the rifle to him. "Railguns only used to be on naval ships but way bigger."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:32:21 pm by Amducious »