Author Topic: The timerip (IC)  (Read 10635 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: The timerip (IC)
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2015, 06:10:49 pm »
Julian smiled and shook Felix's hand. "Yes, i do." It was still striking how much this other leopard resembled his son. Shaking the errant though from his head, he turned to Doc. "No, im afraid i dont." He used his magic to reach into docs mind and speak. No magic. No powers. Dont let them know we are vampires.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2015, 07:41:36 pm »
Desmond looked around in a slight daze after his transportation. "Well...where are we?..." he sighed and looked around. "Dark...huge......hell?...no, I can't die...and there would be more fire..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 09:53:21 pm »
"I know no Tyvus." General Vernon said, lifting her rifle and taking aim. "Now stand down. this is your only warning. then, I perforate you and your Alpha friend."
----------
"Class?" Janelle asked, confused, but more comfortable being around another female; even if she was another species. She turned to her and gave a light smile. "I'm Janelle."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2015, 10:09:47 pm »
Sierra didn't look about to back down "You heard me...put away your gun and I put mine away." she stopped for a minute at the term Alpha "Alpha? What in the hell are you talking about, I know of no such thing!"

"Oh...yeah, I'm kind of enrolled in a sort of magic academy. I mean obviously i'll probably miss a good few lessons as a result of...whatever this is going on." Faye answered to Janelle. "I'm Faye by the way."

Blades made his way to Desmond "Can't die huh...I guess that makes two of us then..."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2015, 10:22:03 pm »
"Yep..." Desmond said with a laugh before coughing quite a bit. "One sec." He hoarsely said as he grabbed the sides of his head and pulled hard, a soft tearing as the skin split, a thin black ooze showing out before bright white tentacles writhed out, he shifted his head a bit and looked down his throat. "Hmmm..." he said with a sigh before snapping his head back on. "Must be because of that fall." He noted to himself aloud. "Well, what's your story, you don't seem entirely crazy."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2015, 10:28:41 pm »
Zeklon aimed his MORS at Vernon and said "I advise you lay down your arms, or half of your body will be splattered every were." He clicked his safety off and said "I guarantee my shot is accurate."
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2015, 10:39:51 pm »
Blades smirked as he pulled off his vest better showing his mis-matched body parts and stitches. "Well...begins with being shot to death, some white wolf being the last thing I see before closing my eyes. Next thing, I'm alive but...something obviously wasn't right. Afterlife...please, i'm living proof of that. Now I pretty much spend my unlife killing ghouls and keeping the mortal people safe. Strange...but believe it or not maybe dying wasn't so bad." he sighed "Though that five story fall did knock my one eye out and that sucked." pointing to his right eye which was blue as ice. "But...heterochromia is a look I can pull off."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:43:24 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2015, 10:51:30 pm »
"I think I just fell over 80 floors...kinda happened fast after I was run through with my sword by a traitor." Desmond said thinking back and running his hand over his blade. "Please, I eat those for breakfast...literally. Taste better than Cacodemons or Absanth...If I remember correctly...It's more because they aren't venomous, or their bodies aren't." He thought a bit and obviously so. "Whatever is in me, just craves the freaks...I know it's not natural nut also not unnatural. Like antibodies responding to a virus...whatever, no point in wondering why...I get the feeling I'll like you." He added with a friendly smile.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2015, 11:09:44 pm »
There was a sudden sense of presence, a ripple that silenced all conversation for a moment. A shape appeared in the center of the expanse. Or, rather, an ABSENCE of shape, so blatant that it formed a silhouette. A cloaked humanoid, almost 20ft tall, surrounded by a gently bobbing collection of skulls. All sorts of skulls, from tiny child-sized human skulls, to a single massive dragon skull, and all manner of skulls in between. They spoke, teeth clattering together in a grim imitation of speech, as a single-triple voice spoke forth. Its voice was a normal tone, a high pitched falsetto, and a deep baritone, all simultaneously, and echoed eerily around the space. "Greetings and welcome to you all...Heros and villains from across time and space...all gathered here in one place...for a job of epic proportions."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2015, 11:14:06 pm »
(sorry, I'm a bit late to the party)

Without warning, a white furred figure appeared, rather far off from the others, but still within sight of them. Gruwel struggled to keep himself in a standing position after seemingly popping into existence just a few moments ago. Once he gained his footing, he looked around, taking note of his surroundings. He noticed the others, but paid no mind to them, focusing more on the tall figure, keeping him in his rifle's sights.
GameMaster Status!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2015, 12:08:15 am »
"So... my theory was correct after all," Xavier mumbled to himself, glad nobody was paying attention to him at the moment. He quickly pulled out a picture of Faye and smiled softly at it before he slid it back into his back pocket.

Wise simply scoffed. He crossed his arms and waited for this strange figure to say more.

Felix looked at the figure and laughed a little. "Buddy. You must be crazy or I'm dreaming. Or... maybe in a holo-simulator. Anyways. I guess that would explain ol' pale fur over here. Could swear he was a vampire or something. Good thing we weren't teleported to a place with sun or we really woulda had a problem."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2015, 12:13:20 am »
Julian shot a look at Felix, before his attention returned to the hovering creature before them. "Well...thats a big beastie...Doc, you have any idea what the heck this is?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2015, 12:31:02 am »
Blades smiled as well "Never really eaten bodies before...idea of rotting flesh never appealed to me despite that that's what i'm sewn together with...but yeah I think we might just...buddies in unlife." he answered before looking over at the figure "Now who in the devil's this? What big job?"

Sierra didn't let go of her grip on the gun but shot a look at the hooded figure with the skulls. "Well c'mon, out with it!"

Faye merely looked over at the figure, taking notice of Xavier after he put the photo away. She had overheard his theory "Maybe I should say something to him later..." she said softly to herself.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2015, 01:03:58 am »
Zeklon made his way over to Blades. He rested his MORS' stock on his foot and said to him "This thing better say something important." He stared at the creature with slight fear.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:19:47 am by Amducious »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2015, 03:52:05 am »
General Vernon watched the creature through her rifle's iron sights at first, but lowered her weapon and even went so far as to replace it on her back when it gave it's explaination. This would explain why the Wise that was here had no clue when it came to her.
----------
"Yeah, yeah... A job... Get on with it, will you?" Janelle said, tapping her foot impatiently. She was not usually patient anyways, and when one added in the fact that she was being completely ignored... She was not happy.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2015, 12:34:32 pm »
~"you know I hate when you talk inside my head, scares the crap outta me, i'm wondering if we have not already given ourselves away, it's not like wee punch or dodge the same speed as a normal fur...but why are we hiding? There's only a few things here that could hurt us outside a surprise attack, unless for some odd reason they've all decided to be extra fabulous and coat their weapons in silver"~ he stood up and spoke out loud this time "Well what Job, and why us? I need to be in Paris by 6" He was still pretty irritated, but he refrained from swinging a punch at this thing, all he knew about it was that it was apparently powerful enough to bridge time, space, and dimension at will.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2015, 07:33:07 pm »
It turned, or rather, the skulls turned, empty eye sockets giving off the unsettling feeling of being watched by thins not always wholesome, and not necessarily harmless. "A time-rip has occurred...A rip in the fabric of the universe...This one resists our attempts to close it...We have need of mortal agents....We are willing to offer  reward...But be warned...The journey will be treacherous..." The skulls flicked to the various weapons, and it spoke once more. "None of you are capable of harming me...It would be foolish of you to waste resources trying..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2015, 07:37:16 pm »
"INTERESTING! To think all this time my thesis on hypothetical time space tears WAS possible...but this is theoretical, I need to start recording this data, Julian you have anything to write with? Information like this could change our understanding of the very fundamentals of physics"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2015, 08:11:34 pm »
"Huh, never thought that was possible." He smiled "Dangerous or not, I'm in." He slung his MORS on his shoulder and looked at his Exo's status. Everything looked in order and he was very much ready.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 08:19:16 pm »
Farica nodded and flipped through several different overlays in an attempt to find out what she could about this being. Finding nothing, she turned off her visor overlays and looked up at the creature. "What is the reward?"
----------
"So... You couldn't've brought Entity with me as well?" Janelle asked, not at all afraid of the being. "Ugh... I have to get to know everyone else now."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2015, 08:20:43 pm »
"Always looking for work, I've seen worse people around. You got a deal." Desmond said as he scratched his chin. "I'll be fine, not being able to die has benifits."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2015, 08:26:40 pm »
Its cloud of skulls all turned to Janelle, empty sockets staring at her. "Yours is not to question...but to decide...As for the reward...in addition to sending you home...we will bestow a single prize...the innermost hearts desire of the victors..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:27 pm »
"Sounds like a fair deal." He looked up at the creature and thought -I didn't know how weird things could get until now-.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2015, 09:02:27 pm »
"Just think of the profits. I could live like a king," Felix exclaimed rubbing his hands together. "Could a powerful being like yourself even offer such a thing," Felix asked curiously.

Wise looked at his mechanical arm, but then dismissed the selfish thoughts of obtaining it back. Instead, he would rather have a second chance at fixing his past mistakes that caused Chemino and Mallary to hate him.

Xavier looked at the picture of Faye he had once more, dreaming of finding the cure to the zed apocalypse that was currently happening in his world. Is his world on pause? Is Faye still in danger? These questions nearly broke Xavier as tears began to go down his cheeks.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2015, 09:06:53 pm »
The skulls whirled to re-orient on Felix. "We are capable of much Felix...We are one of the eternal watchers...it merely requires a slight manipulation of the tapestry of reality...Such things are as easy for us as breathing...Each of you will be granted what you desire most...For those of you wondering...Your realities will not miss your existence...time is being stilled in all of your worlds...To prevent greater calamity...you will come out of this mission...as if waking from a minor daydream...no time will have passed..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu