Author Topic: Anyone Shop At Wish?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Anyone Shop At Wish?
« on: March 29, 2020, 11:47:04 am »
Shadow Raccoon in the UK posted a few videos with regard to his shopping experiences at Wish. His results were somewhat mixed. A source for costume and hobby items for me. How about yourselves?
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Anyone Shop At Wish?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 09:30:27 pm »
This is the first I'm hearing about the site. 
Since it wanted me to do a lot of cookies and setup,  I didn't register for an account , therefore i couldn't get in and thus i don't know what they sell.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:52:08 pm by Jade Sinapu »
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 08:59:16 pm »
Never heard of it.
Don't care for it.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 12:23:10 am »
Size information can seem misleading as some articles of clothing are sized for Asians. Models tend to be petite, so the item modeled will seem larger than in actuality.

Some costumes do not feature a sizing chart. Sometimes an item will be offered at an attractive price. Then once you add your size and color preferences, the price jumps quite a bit. 

"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)