Author Topic: Survival (IC)  (Read 7488 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Re: Survival (IC)
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2014, 12:27:02 am »
Xander sighed and took a few breaths before getting up and making his way to the machine. "Of course I value my life to an extent. Someone's gotta tell moronic bastards like yourself to go screw yourselves in a hole, and I like doing it." He said as he placed his left hand into the cuff.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2014, 12:29:06 am »
The cuff locks down around your arm keeping it in place, you can here gears whirring as it readies one of the needles.

"If you don't give, then i will be forced to increase the amount of blood taken from the only people who will be able to get you out of here. I will take an amount that will most assuredly cause them to pass out and become useless for the next few hour, even when they awake they'd be too weak to help."

There was a long pause on the PA

"However if you think you can survive without there help then by all means don't give, but i'm sure they will not forget this."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2014, 12:32:03 am »
she gritted her teeth, waiting until they finished, she stuck her right arm in one of the cuffs and a few seconds in passed out
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2014, 12:33:40 am »
(the machine hasn't started draining blood. unless of course your character is needlephobic, or just being dramatic)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2014, 12:36:52 am »
Xander smirked at the model, chuckling darkly. "Lady, its a good thing you ain't got no brains, 'cause for your little reluctance right there, you're gonna be the first to have no life."
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2014, 12:39:33 am »
(the machine hasn't started draining blood. unless of course your character is needlephobic, or just being dramatic)

(a few seconds in...as in to the part where her blood is drained)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2014, 12:41:36 am »
(it won't start until everybody is in place...speaking of everybody Wise?!)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2014, 12:47:12 am »
(it won't start until everybody is in place...speaking of everybody, Wise?!)

(As Lord Webster commands!)
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2014, 12:52:29 am »
Rex studied the machine for a bit trying to find any sort of exposed electrical component, however finding none he resigns and puts his left arm in the cuff.

"Well glad everybody decided to join hands for this, Ready?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2014, 11:32:32 pm »
"Um... No, not really." Devynn said nervously. "Not at all... But do we have a choice?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2014, 07:49:41 am »
"You always have a choice."

With everybody lock in place needles could be felt piercing the skin, draining exactly .25 liters of blood from each.

"Now, you've paid this toll, please proceed forward.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2014, 02:40:37 am »
Devynn let out a small squeak as the needle pierced her skin, then quickly withdrew her hand as soon as the machine released it. "I've never liked having my blood taken... Blood dives and the like... Though, for some reason, the smell of it calms my nerves..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2014, 08:51:49 pm »
Rex held the spot where the needle entered his skin, hoping that the needles were clean enough. Although seeing this place and its condition, probably not. He looked to Devynn with a sigh. "That makes sense. You're a shark so your species tends to smell blood better than others. I heard in some cases it can cause other sharks to go into a blood lust."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2014, 10:55:10 pm »
Devynn nodded as she knealt down by Holly's unconcious form. "Just be glad I'm not one of those that it does that to..." She gently shuck Holly's shoulders, trying to wake her up.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2014, 11:23:13 pm »
holly slowly and shakily got up "I-i'll be ok"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2014, 12:18:17 am »
"I hope so... The... Guy said the passage is open now..." Devynn said, standing and offering Holly a hand up.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2014, 10:00:40 pm »
"Question is, who's gonna go first," Rex said looking at the group before him. "I'm certainly not going first. Second maybe, but not first. Who knows what deadly traps this guy has just waiting for us," Rex said with a slight shrug while crossing his arms. He looked over to Xander, thinking that as spiteful and "brave" as this guy was, he would go first.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2014, 10:19:02 pm »
(Sky has given me control of his character. just fyi)

Xander clicked his tongue a few times before spitting on the ground. "Never seen a more cowardice in on place." He looked up at the ceiling "Talking about you, you twisted freak!" Xander stormed his way through the door flinging it open.

More halogen lights began to flicker on, it was another concrete room. However the light reflected off one of the walls giving away that it was not truly a wall, but what would be worth hiding in there? 
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2014, 10:22:27 pm »
Devynn walked slowly into the room and looked around, her gaze falling finally on the not-wall. "That looks kinda promising... But, uh... It is the only thing here... Plus, who knows what horrors it's hiding."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2014, 10:24:12 pm »
"Hehe not-wall, I probably could have hid it better, but you'd all die of starvation. Oh and darling it's The Orchestrator, not The Guy"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2014, 10:26:11 pm »
Rex followed a couple feet behind Xander at a slow pace, keeping his eyes on the walls and the cameras. He was bound to use his skills somehow, if not later. Otherwise he was near useless in any of these death-defying situations except for his somewhat strong will and average strength. He noticed the light reflecting off one wall in particular and looked at it curiously, still holding a hand over where the entry point of the needle went in. He knew it probably stopped bleeding or rather that the blood wasn't taken from a vein, but it still hurt anyways so there were multiple reasons.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2014, 10:27:03 pm »
"Of course it is..." Devynn said. "So... Orchestrator, I don't guess you'd tell us what's behind that wall, would you?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2014, 10:35:13 pm »
"Now where is the fun in...."

Xander cut The Orchestrator's sentence short with the sound of shattering glass. Xander swore in pain, glass pieces protruding from his hand. "Every time you speak I want to vomit, the fact you get fun from this is SICK!!" Xander walked over to the nearest camera smearing some of his blood on it.

Behind the wall were for boxes covered in red cloth, preventing from seeing what was inside. The was also a cage. However, this cage housed no animal, but a fur. A fur named Donovan to be exact, the only feature that could be seen on Donovan in the poor lighting was a recently healed scar on his neck.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2014, 10:37:19 pm »
holly walked in shakily, leaning against the wall to support herself, she sat down "so...what is behind the wall thingy"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2014, 10:38:00 pm »
"Oh my god..." Devynn whispered, then moved to the cage and unlocked it. "You ok in there?"