announcements > meet the mods & staff

Mak Attack

(1/7) > >>

Kaloth:
Hello everybody, I suppose I should introduce myself. The name is Makir (online at least IRL 'tis Greg) and I don't have much interesting going on in my life right now. I am a junior in high school and absolutely LOVE math. I am talking Calculus and plan on getting a dual major in math and education, and becoming a math teacher. I also love to write and have about 10-20 half finished novels that I can't seem to get to the end of to get them published.

About me personally, I have noticed that I alternate between being very cynical and being extremely optimistic, sometimes both at the same time if that is possible o.o. Though to be frank it is just the outer part of who I am that fluctuates once you get to know me a bit better, you will find that I am always optimistic and love to help people. As I put it once, I have the heart of a poet the vocabulary of an orator, and the mettle of a coward (Meaning that I feel like a poet, come up with the perfect way to say everything, then chicken out and wind up not saying it as eloquently as I planned) I am really a nice guy, trust me ;)

Hmmm... can't think of anything else to say, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer

McMajik:
*poke*
*pokepoke*
*pokedypokepokepoke*

woo!!!
makir!!!

Congrats, you have a staff thread!
*pulls a letter opener out of hat*
Here, have a letter opener!
*gives letter opener*

>_>
<_<
*sits down and waits for other people to notice the thread*

Weisseman:
*pouncehugs*

Welcome to the team  :)

Arbutus:
Congrats, Makir! Glad to have you aboard. :)

Now go forth and WATCH!!
*superhero theme music starts playing*

Feathertail:
Everyone I know is becoming a Watcher. o.o

Congrats, Makir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version