Author Topic: Games you wished existed but dont  (Read 11923 times)

Offline Wildhead_the_fox

• Species: Red Fox
  • Your friendly neighborhood Red Fox! :)
  • Male
Re: Games you wished existed but dont
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2015, 09:31:44 pm »
Sword Art Online all the way! 8)
Normal people look at things that are and ask, "Why?"
True innovators look at things that aren't and ask, "Why not?"

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2015, 08:48:29 pm »
More local Co-Op.  I'm not concerned for what types of games, all i know is that having a buddy on the couch next to you is a whole different type of experience, and the reason games like Halo:CE still hold up... in my eyes anyways.

Offline Timberwuff

• Species: Grey Timberwolf
  • Just your everyday wolf
  • Male
    • BitzaWolf.com
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2015, 12:27:02 am »
More local Co-Op.  I'm not concerned for what types of games, all i know is that having a buddy on the couch next to you is a whole different type of experience, and the reason games like Halo:CE still hold up... in my eyes anyways.

Quality co-op is desperately needed in more games. As in, a cooperative player group versus AI.
L4D has its fair share, but I found Alien Swarm to provide better co-op, even online!
I occasionally wonder what defines a good co-op game, since I want to be a game developer some day.
'      !
/ \_..._ / \   Follow me on Twitter!
| /  \_ /  \|
|   o.-.o   |
 \  ( O )   / 
 /'-- U --' \
 |    .:.     | /\ 
 |   /:;:\  |`  /
 |   |:;:|  |_ -' 
 /   |'-' |  \   
`""`    `""`    (Wuff character by Winter)

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2015, 11:37:02 pm »

Quality co-op is desperately needed in more games. As in, a cooperative player group versus AI.
L4D has its fair share, but I found Alien Swarm to provide better co-op, even online!
I occasionally wonder what defines a good co-op game, since I want to be a game developer some day.

Monaco.

Offline Yip

• Species: vulpes vulpes
  • Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2015, 07:56:54 am »
Pokemon Super Smash Stadium.
Super smash bros is cool and all, but I'd like to see one that focuses on pokemon.  The advantage of it being it's own separate game it that they could have far more pokemon in the game and they could incorporate the idea of pokemon types, like water does more damage to fire types and so on, and they could have you bring a team with you and be able to switch out if you need to.

Offline Aedus

• Species: Fox
  • Male
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2015, 06:51:20 am »
The game I wish existed, at this given point, would have to be my game idea. (I want to be a programmer.) My idea is that you take the roll of a hand selected soul from hell/underworld along with 4 others by non other than death himself. You're competing to become the next death of the millennia. I'm gonna have the lore be that every thousand years death rots away and a new one need replace him/her. Throughout the game your character slowly becomes skeletal (starting with right arm which holds the scythe then the left leg and so on and so forth). Each of the selected souls must retrieve the powers of death that have been scattered through the world (not sure if I wanna make it earth or not) and collecting lost souls. There will be more in there consisting of dialogue and player interaction npc to build sub plots and subquests for extra soul stones (weapon and robe upgrades). The big plot twist at the end is you have to fight the other npc's and can lose. The player takes control of the winner to meet death only to find out he has found a way to transfer his spirit to another (who can withstand it, which they can via the powers of death). The remaining character that survived the previous fight must then fight death in a multilevel boss battle. I'm not sure how I wanna have levels built but I'm thinking prince of Persia-esc platforming and devil may cry 3 fighting (this is subject to change). Maybe I shouldn't have out this online but at least I have a back up game about playing as a werewolf good guy to fight his dad who has summoned a second moon.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2015, 09:23:51 am »
The game I wish existed, at this given point, would have to be my game idea. (I want to be a programmer.) My idea is that you take the roll of a hand selected soul from hell/underworld along with 4 others by non other than death himself. You're competing to become the next death of the millennia. I'm gonna have the lore be that every thousand years death rots away and a new one need replace him/her. Throughout the game your character slowly becomes skeletal (starting with right arm which holds the scythe then the left leg and so on and so forth). Each of the selected souls must retrieve the powers of death that have been scattered through the world (not sure if I wanna make it earth or not) and collecting lost souls. There will be more in there consisting of dialogue and player interaction npc to build sub plots and subquests for extra soul stones (weapon and robe upgrades). The big plot twist at the end is you have to fight the other npc's and can lose.

Uhh, Dark Souls?

Offline Aedus

• Species: Fox
  • Male
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2015, 02:40:50 pm »
The game I wish existed, at this given point, would have to be my game idea. (I want to be a programmer.) My idea is that you take the roll of a hand selected soul from hell/underworld along with 4 others by non other than death himself. You're competing to become the next death of the millennia. I'm gonna have the lore be that every thousand years death rots away and a new one need replace him/her. Throughout the game your character slowly becomes skeletal (starting with right arm which holds the scythe then the left leg and so on and so forth). Each of the selected souls must retrieve the powers of death that have been scattered through the world (not sure if I wanna make it earth or not) and collecting lost souls. There will be more in there consisting of dialogue and player interaction npc to build sub plots and subquests for extra soul stones (weapon and robe upgrades). The big plot twist at the end is you have to fight the other npc's and can lose.

Uhh, Dark Souls?
Not skeletal as in bony. I literally mean a skeleton. Is the premise of dark souls that you are becoming death?

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2015, 06:43:41 pm »

Uhh, Dark Souls?
Not skeletal as in bony. I literally mean a skeleton. Is the premise of dark souls that you are becoming death?

No, but you're 'The chosen Undead' to succeed Gwyn, Lord of Cinder and become the next big thing. Souls are currency and EXP and are also your items for upgrading weapons and armor..and there are subplots and extra things to do with NPCs you meet along the way, but other players exist in their own parallel universes where they're the chosen undead and you aren't..

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2015, 09:57:57 am »
Well I was gonna post this but I guess Black ops 3 is now a reality and they released a teaser trailer.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2015, 09:09:30 pm »
A sequel to Gitaroo Man. I'm not sure any game needs a sequel more than Gitaroo Man does.

Offline Rainy

• Species: Rabbit
  • Looking for more than dreams.
  • Male
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2015, 07:00:38 pm »
A nice, original remake of Both Spyro and Guantlet: Dark Legacy
No matter how bad the storm is, there's always a rainbow at the end.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2015, 09:07:43 pm »
Forgot to post about this but Dishonored 2 is coming out next year!!!!!!  :) :) :)
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2015, 11:18:31 pm »
I would be very excited for games like Heavy Rain 2 or Last of Us 2

not to mention Team Fortress 3... 8)
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2015, 02:00:52 pm »

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2015, 02:59:05 am »
http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/
Wow, that looks awesome! I had heard about this game before but never actually bothered to look it up. Maybe I'll have to check it out. :)
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm