Author Topic: How many sonas/characters have you made?  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Honey Bun

• Species: Bunny
  • Scurry Furry Fury!
  • Female
How many sonas/characters have you made?
« on: January 02, 2016, 07:27:29 pm »
I'd love to hear about them all! Are they all some version of you? Or are they a lot of very different characters with no relation to your personality?  A mix of those two? Let me know!
*hops away*

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: How many sonas/characters have you made?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 08:40:43 pm »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 09:20:30 pm »
Four and a semi-fifth.

Primary: Loc. The one I use on here. Female snow leopard, dyed blue spots, triple amputee and cyborg.
Secondaries: Caleb. Male Thylacosmilus. Cyborg - Only organic parts are head and spinal column.
                   Quillruke. Female southern sergal.
                   Sirenna Sharpclaw. Female charr, ranger of the Ash Legion.

And the sort of fifth is the Locerfly, which is an IRC exclusive which started as a joke - A non-gendered foot long feral snow leopard, half of that length being tail, with butterfly wings. It also has a long butterfly tongue that coils up in the body cavity, where there is a lot of space - the Locerfly has no reproductive system or digestive system below the stomach, as it somehow has a 100% conversion rate of consumed food to energy.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 02:50:59 am »
Only have one. Bronx.

His description is in the bio thread as well :)
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Weirdwolf

• Species: Eudyptula minor (fairy [little] penguin)
  • Call me Cookie! X3
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 01:23:05 pm »
Only one, as that's all I need. I made mine to be an almost exact copy of who I am in real life (minus the whole, y'know, "being a penguin" thing), as I don't need to have an extravagant and perfect 'sona, I prefer to have one that's just like me: flawed and imperfect. It's what I'm most comfortable with.
Dare to be all that you can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 12:34:36 am »
Two sonas and so many charries I can't count them all  :D

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 09:17:50 pm »
I only really have one fursona for me, and I don't know how long it'll take me to make another. You're supposed to treat your fursona as essentially being a clone of yourself, except as an anthro animal right? I guess it'll be whenever I get tired of Mahao and want to be something else.

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 01:08:19 am »
I have several fursonae...

Primary: Iara Warriorfeather (see avatar and http://chocolatestarfire.deviantart.com/art/Iara-Layout-2013-354186925 for a picture), a raptor dinosaur. Her personality reflects the raw emotions and primal urges within my human self, despite her subdued and quiet nature much of the time...
Secondary: Moongaze Petalfall, a melanistic jaguaress with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and rosettes that exhibit labradorescence--they turn from dull gray to turquoise in the sunshine. Her personality is the most like mine, in that I am introverted, love to write stories, and enjoy copious amounts of tea. She is my latest version of my secondary fursona, which tends to represent a more romantic side to me...
Others: Selma, an Australian raised skunkette who had several adventures in the Outback; ChocolateStarfire, a My Little Pony with a chocolate colored coat and a shooting star cutie mark; Xiaomao, a Maltese tigress (whose design and species were replaced by Moongaze)

So in total I have 5 fursonas, with my primary being the one I use the most in drawings and writing.  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 01:13:19 pm »
Basicly 4 . When I first got online I was on some of the mucks. Text based RP games.
Freddie fox
Roger Raccoon
Mel skunk
Old Rabbit.

They are all pretty much had/have the same personality as I do in RL.
Easy going and shy. So I was always slow to make friends, and
I am still very much the same in RL.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Taivana

• Species: Coyote
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 07:52:19 am »
I know the definition of fursona is a flexible one which people disagree on, but I've always thought of my 'fursona' as an animal version of myself. For that reason, I have only one fursona, Taivana the coyote. However, I have a few other characters:
Terence the crocodile (aka T-Dawg Mercedes)
Mocha the griffin
An albino deer whose name I haven't decided yet.
:)
Awoo

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 12:31:32 am »
Parker "Doc" Jackson is my main fursona.
I have two characters for RolePlay: Lance and Tasuneviir.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Literate Lycan

• Species: Gothic grey wolf
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 02:50:38 am »
Originally there was one: Varek. He's taken over what was Literate Lycan's character when LL headed out into general fantasy & science fiction fandoms. Although I could say that Varek is the personification of Literate Lycan.

Now I've got a second: Traveller Fox. He has only the barest framework of a fursona. He's an anthropomorphic fox who likes the outdoors. I went on a couple of long walks this weekend and that's when the idea of Traveller Fox came to me. Not sure what I'm going to do with him yet. I may use him in a story.
"All stories are about wolves..." -- Margaret Atwood, "Blind Assassin"

Avatar by Blitzy Arts : www.blitzy-arts.weebly.com

FA: www.furaffinity.net/user/varek-wolf
Twitter: @VarekWolf

Furry code: FCWh3a A- C D H+ M- P- R+ T W Z Sm- RLGP a+++ cm+ e+++ f h++++ i+ j p+

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 02:58:21 am »
Just the one, but I've been thinking of making a new one.
Every now and then...

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2016, 04:27:14 am »
:o  I have been waiting three years for somebody to ask this question.

If i'm going to dig into this as far as i'm able, i guess i could break it down into four main "fursonas".

Aaron: The kindhearted and helpful person i feel i SHOULD be.
Meak The outgoing and sociable person i WISH i could be.
Faroe: The person i believe myself to ACTUALLY be.
Chaerom: A reminder of the darkest times of my life, and how i've survived them all.

These four characters (and a few others) are more thoroughly covered here.

There's also this that i wrote out awhile back.  Not quite up to my editing standards anymore, but it's late, and i have better things to do than make something a handful of people will see look perfect.  :P
Some brief descriptions of what part of me is represented by a handful of my various characters.

Aaron: The person i wish i was.  Kind, loyal, always willing to lend a helping hand.

Meak: Rowdy, friendly and easy to get along with.  Then also having a quiet, sensitive side, and fighting an unending war with depression.

Faroe: A sorta reckless fun-loving personality, never missing an opportunity to crack a good joke.  But at the same time feeling bad for everything you do, even the little things, never knowing for sure that when you friends say that they forgive you, they really mean it.

Amyen: Extreme, overwhelming empathy.  Having a heart of gold buried underneath a mischievous mask.

Chaerom: Insanity.  Paranoia.  That overpowering unknowing of what you're capable of, the crushing feeling that if you do one thing wrong, lose control at the wrong moment, you will ruin your life permanently and forever.

Now earlier i used the word "fursona", but when it gets down to it, i don't really have one at all.  The characters i pointed out are simply the ones that remind me most of myself.  When i'm on the internet, i don't really wear a mask or hide behind a fabricated personality, i'm just ME, simple as that.  Who i am to you is for you to decide, i suppose.

And last and probably least as well, if you're feeling brave, i have a full list of ALL of my CHARACTERS through the link below.

http://forums.furtopia.org/furry-role-playing/hoblinito's-maunualito/msg943461/#msg943461

Now i'm not going to say ALL of those names have fully fledged people connected to them, but each of them was at SOME POINT significant enough for me to remember them or write down some notes about them.  Did i ever tell you that i spend a lot of time playing RPGs? :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:39:21 am by HazardJackal »

Offline Zantyago

• Species: Badger/goat taur
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2016, 12:54:15 pm »
A lot. because I write and you need a wide cast in order to make a good story (not really but otherwise would be a very long monologue)

i have fursonas and i have main characters, all are mammals and most of them are at least partial carnivores