Author Topic: Furry at Oregon state fair  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
Furry at Oregon state fair
« on: September 05, 2017, 02:08:56 am »
Dad and I were at the fair yesterday and saw a fursuiter there! I was in the airlift at the time and couldn't say hi but he(?) looked like a blue wolf with a dragon tail. Dad said he looked like a dragon. He was getting walked by his handler on a chain leash. Does anyone know him? Or her?

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Re: Furry at Oregon state fair
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:29:43 pm »
Never done a state fair, but was invited out to fursuit at a county fair to help a non-profit public service chapter get started. Went not at the both, a handler took me around the fairgrounds. The poultry exhibits were understandably, off limits.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Furry at Oregon state fair
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:17:12 pm »
Never done a state fair, but was invited out to fursuit at a county fair to help a non-profit public service chapter get started. Went not at the both, a handler took me around the fairgrounds. The poultry exhibits were understandably, off limits.

Gee, I wonder why?  ;)  :D