Author Topic: Trump ordered to pay $355 million.  (Read 248 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Trump ordered to pay $355 million.
« on: February 16, 2024, 05:38:12 pm »
It's not really a great time for Donald Trump right now. At least when it concerns money.
About a week or so ago, Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carrol about $83 million.
Now today, we learn that a judge has ruled Trump must pay $355 million when he and his sons committed business fraud in New York. The juicy details are here:
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-civil-fraud-trial-decision-02-16-24/index.html
That brings his total to about $438 million. BUT........Judge Engoron also ruled that Trump will most likely also have to pay almost another $100 million in interest on that $355 million. So now his total is a little over half a billion.  :o
I'd hate to be Trump right now. He must be cussing up a storm and having a infantile crybaby tantrum right now.  :D
Of course, he's going to appeal these rulings. I wouldn't expect any less of him. I hope the appeals go down in flames.  :D

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Trump ordered to pay $355 million.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 09:37:46 pm »
When every presidential candidate offers tax info to public (in some way) and then Trump didn't,  everyone knew something was up.
Boy that was poorly worded.

Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Simo

• Species: Dolphin, Kitsune, Otter
  • Male
    • http://www.furrydolphin.net
Re: Trump ordered to pay $355 million.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 05:56:33 am »

Your TDS is showing again.
<span style='color:blue'>You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been:</span>
ICYI:
FCtD5afmsw/CF[Kitsune]mps4wcfmw/MOs4fmw A--- C++ D+++ H+ M- P R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLE a++++>100 cl++ d-- e+++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j+ p->+ s#