not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Eaglemoss Enterprise

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Jade Sinapu on March 23, 2021, 09:27:42 am ---Metal die cast!  Now that is cool!

--- End quote ---

Reminds me of a line from Beast Wars: Transformers where the Maximals are trying to break into the Autobot's ship and finding it impossible to breach.

Rattrap: Aw, man! That ship wasn't built; it was poured!
Optimus Primal: Die-cast construction... (looks to the audience) it's a lost art.

--- Quote from: cause the rat on March 23, 2021, 02:23:40 pm ---AWESOME Kay! Looking forward to updates on this project.

--- End quote ---

Thanks  :)  I'm not going to begin it just yet. I want to wait until I have a place of more permanence and stability. Till then I will just collect the editions and keep them safe.

Kay Alett:
well the next part of the build arrived today. Four issues in one go. This time building Deck 2, main shuttlebay, a small part of the main saucer section and some of the main Deflector dish.
I also received a binder to keep the instruction issues in since each issue also contains lots of background details on the conception of the show and the ship.

Again, I'm not going to start putting the model together now. I want to wait till I have a more stable living position.

If y'all want I suppose I could take pictures of the books and show pieces of it here. What do you think?

Firelight:
That's cool!

Kobuk:
Kay, how's your Enterprise build going? How much do you have done?

I found out my best friend got me one for Christmas this year. He said he's going to build it for me.

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on October 01, 2021, 03:31:24 pm ---Kay, how's your Enterprise build going? How much do you have done?

I found out my best friend got me one for Christmas this year. He said he's going to build it for me.

--- End quote ---

I missed this question. I reported about this in my updates post but why not say so here as well.
I had to unsubscribe for now while I get myself on my feet in this desert life. I'm not entirely ready to completely give up building it but i need to get myself into a position where I'm a little more able to afford the expense.

I didn't actually start building the ship though. I collected aup to edition 4 but hadn't begun building. I wanted it to be a project i did in my own space.

I would like to pick up where I left off and perhaps I will but for now I have to focus on other things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version