Author Topic: Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)  (Read 5542 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2014, 12:31:47 am »
"Back away Leilani...back away." Sierra said pushing Leilani back as she raised a gun at the 'people' trying to get in. "Get away!"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2014, 12:47:41 am »
As Wise got up the stairs, he saw what was going on and dropped the wood immediately. "Get back from there," Wise yelled as he pulled his gun from its holster and leveled it at the infected. "Keep a safe distance."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2014, 04:52:04 pm »
Suddenly the glass cracked a little as one of the infected pushed through a little but not enough to grab Leilani in which she immediately backed up "Ummm...isn't that glass reinforced or something?". Sierra had her gun pointed at the one pushing through "Just stay behind me honey...you'll be okay."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2014, 05:00:47 pm »
Wise knew it would be bad to just let them fall in, but he also knew that if shot them through the glass then all of them would rush inas well. His eyes darted around from target to target before he pulled the trigger at the closest one to them. This way the others would collapse over the corpse and that would give them the advantage.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2014, 08:23:52 pm »
Sure enough Wise's hunch was right as two others tripped in over the dead infected. Sierra shot at one of them keeping Leilani away from them. "We can't hold up here if they're pouring in like this...we need a distraction. If we had like road flares, fireworks or something like that."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2014, 08:34:08 pm »
"Don't worry. We'll just take care of these ones, then we'll finish boarding up," Wise said shooting the other infected.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2014, 10:56:28 pm »
Sierra nodded. "Alright...we best be quick though. We can use boards for now but maybe get some metal up there eventually." she grabbed a few boards and brought them over. "Hurry, before more come."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2014, 10:59:41 pm »
Wise nodded and began to nail the boards up where the glass once was, pushing the dead infected outside. He still wondered if Sierra was infected and if so... how he would deal with the aftermath. "Alright. This should do for now. But now we gotta turn out all the lights and be quiet. Do you have any candles or lamps?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2014, 02:10:13 pm »
Sierra nodded "Yeah, candles are in the kitchen. We'll get them lit, try and get resituated and figure out where to from here I suppose." Leilani began turning off the lights in the house.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 11:55:50 pm »
"Alright. Because we're gonna be here a while," Wise said as he began to head into the kitchen. "We should wait out the initial panic. Just one rule. Don't answer the door for anybody," Wise said as he began to look for the candles in the kitchen.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2014, 09:02:09 pm »
Sierra pulled out a pair of long candles and placed them in old-looking candlesticks. She motioned him to sit down. "Alright, that seems reasonable. Now for the problems at hand...wouldn't be too smart to leave my husband's remains upstairs to rot...not only will it stink but it'll make the place a den of disease which we can't afford right now. Already bad enough with whatever this is floating around."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 05:48:38 pm »
"I have to agree with you om that one. But we can't do it now with all this chaos going on. We should wait at least a day," Wise said with a shrug. "But you two seem to be taking it rather well. But I do apologize for the loss."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2014, 04:28:36 pm »
"What other choice do I got Wise? Between his passing and getting banged up like I am I gotta keep it together for Leilani. As for my daughter, she actually took it kinda hard. I bet she's crying about it right now." Sierra answered "That's why I covered up the scratch marks on my legs, didn't want her getting more upset."

Sure enough in the living room, Leilani was crying silently about her father. "Daddy..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2014, 05:05:36 pm »
"I apologize for bringing it up then," Wise said with a near mumble as he looked at the fire on the candle between them. "It's going to be nothing but hard from here on out," Wise said looking up at Sierra. "But I promise that if something happens to you, I can take care of her. Although I'm not too fit for the job, I'll do my best," Wise said going into silence once again for what felt like hours. "She won't live the pampered life she might've been given already. Me and her will be equals. Nothing else to it."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »
"Who will live the pampered life with all this going on?" Sierra asked. "I mean...me and Brett, we did our best with her not to spoil or deprave her. Leilani's a good girl she really is, maybe a little too sensitive but she has a good head on her shoulders." Sierra looked over at the cabinets "Maybe I should make a bit of dinner for us, before that cod I bought last weekend before goes bad. It's Leilani's favorite."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2014, 10:35:03 pm »
"Forgot for a moment you two were otters," Wise said as he heard about the cod. "I would cook it fast before power goes out to the fridge. Might as well eat the rest of it in there," Wise said getting up. "Then again you never know how long this whole chaos is gonna go on. Hopefully the military rolls through and helps us out."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2014, 10:54:07 pm »
Sierra nodded as she took the package of cod out of the fridge. "Yeah, this might go on for a long time though." she pulled out a couple pans from the cupboard as well and turned on the stove. Luckily the gas was still working as the burners sparked to life. "As for when the power finally gives I think we have a small camp stove in the basement." she dumped some rice out of a Chinese takeout box and began to heat it. "Thanks again Wise...go to know my little girl has someone to look out for her." she looked out towards the living room "Maybe you should check on her."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2014, 10:57:15 pm »
Wise nodded in agreement as he began to walk into the dark living room, making sure to take a candle with him. "Leilani? You in here," he asked with a hushed whisper.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:10 pm »
"Yeah...i'm right here." Leilani said quietly. She seemed shaken and was crying a bit, lying down on the couch. She had some kind of doll in her hands. "I don't like what's happening, i'm scared for once."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2014, 11:17:06 pm »
"For once? You and I both know that you've been scared before," he said sitting beside her on the couch. "I'm uh..  sorry about what happened. But I would try to remember that... the world keeps spinning. Best we can do is try to continue moving forward stringer than before," Wise said rubbing the back of his neck.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2014, 11:33:50 pm »
Leilani knew her bluff had been seen through. She looked over a little embarrassed "But...but never scared like this." another tear ran down her cheek at the mention of her late dad. "I miss daddy already..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2014, 11:39:54 pm »
"You're going to miss your dad. Possibly forever. But sometimes you just have to keep yourself busy to distract from those thoughts," Wise said looking over to see her doll. "What's the doll's name," he asked curiously in an attempt to distract her.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2014, 12:25:39 am »
"Her name's Kelsey," the doll was a simple white wolf doll with dark blonde hair. It was wearing a black tanktop lined with silver, black baggy jeans that were frayed and torn in spots, a yellow scarf, and pink heeled shoes. "I know i'm maybe a little old for dolls but she's the one I could never get rid of." Leilani answered trying to smile. The attempt seemed to work some but her dad's passing was still weighing on her but at least she wasn't crying anymore.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2014, 10:40:06 pm »
"Hey. We all have to hold onto something in this world. I haven't had much to lose to begin with so I don't hold onto much," he said with a soft smile, even though his eyes clearly showed he was partly dead on the inside. "But nevermind that. I came in to check on you. How are you holdin up?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2014, 12:51:23 am »
Leilani sighed a bit "I'm pretty shaken between all that's happened honestly." she took a better look at Wise "What about you? I can't imagine what it's like out there...I don't think I really wanna picture that come to think of it."