Author Topic: MFM 08...  (Read 11438 times)

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
Re: MFM 08...
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2008, 12:56:44 am »
Wow, I never would've thought anyone could play piano so well with paws on! That must have taken some getting used to!

Srsly! How can you even hit the right keys with fingers that fuzzy? I'm really impressed. :)

Offline WhiteShepherd

• furtopia.org Sysop!
  • Male
    • http://www.whiteshepherd.furtopia.org
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2008, 01:38:06 am »
MFM turned out to be a mixed bag for me this year (bummer and good).  However I was so happy to get to meet and put faces to all the Furtopian's I've known through the forums.  It was totally awesome to get to meet you all!

My camera was acting up so I did not get that many pictures.  However I did get some good ones: http://www.whiteshepherd.furtopia.org/pictures/mfm2008

Picture of the convention!  Sometimes the camera plays tricks with a picture just due to the fact of angle and everyone is moving. Despite the fact someone is standing behind Twizler, I had to do a double take on the picture bellow. 

It appears Twizler skunk has eaten one of the con patrons (rubs tummy)!  But it seems he didn't chew quite well enough to keep the eager con goer down!  :D

Honestly I did NOT plan this picture! LOL
IRC quotes:

[05:01] <Kai_Misou> We cats sleep when we want and where we want.
[05:01] <WhiteShep> We dogs sleep WHEN we can. :/
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span =''><!--Quot

Offline Sage

• Bunny
  • Female
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2008, 08:54:44 am »
LOL that is an awesome picture WS! and it was great to finally meet you in person :) I can't wait till next year!!!  :D

Offline Cobalt

• A stranger to some and a vision to none.
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2008, 10:24:27 am »
Oh geez, WS. That's the PERFECT angle! Nice shot.  :D
"I'm sitting in a magic hat, with smoke and mirrors."
-Soundgarden "Ty Cobb"-

"I don't know what an om nom nom is, but it's deeeelicious."

Another Code Against The Gone: FFL1a A C++ Dm++ H++ M P R++ T+ W Z- Sm# RLMH a cn++ d++ e++ f h iwf+ j--- p sm#

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2008, 11:22:33 am »
I've always said that the best pics are those that aren't staged. :)  Love the pic!

Offline Tommy Fox Stone

• Commander Of Skull Squadron...RDF...
  • Male
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2008, 01:45:53 pm »
Well its sounds like every one had a great time at MFM-08, wish I was able too be there, oh well there is next year...

LOL thats a great pic WS... :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:02:51 pm by Tommy Fox Stone »
Captain T F Stone
 U.S.S. DEFIANT NX-74205
One Photon Torpedo Can Ruin Your Whole Day THINK ABOUT IT

Another winters day Another grey reminder of what used too be that has gone away Its really hard too say how long we have too live with our insanity we have too pay for all we use and we never think before we light the fuse...

Member of the Millennium Club...

C.S.A.

GOD BLESS TRUMP!...

Offline Savaaha

• Female
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2008, 02:43:13 pm »
I had a great time as well.. It was the best part meeting everyone and getting to hang out. I wanted to do way more while I was there but I got to feeling bad Saturday night so my dashing around was limited. There was so much more I wanted to do and more people I wanted to hang out with. I really do turn into a chicken with its head cut off at MFM.  So those that did meet me, know Im usually not that flighty and distracted.
 Hopefully Ill get my pics up soon, Tak and I took LOTS. WS those are some good pics *notices just how many of her are there*.

Best parts for me.. Definitely the furtopian Dinner out at Abyssinia Ethiopian cuisine. Restaurants where you can eat with your hands ROCK. 

Offline Tommy Fox Stone

• Male
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:51 pm »
Sorry too hear you didn feel too good Savaaha, I hope your room was better then the one you had last year...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:02:16 pm by Tommy Fox Stone »
Captain T F Stone
 U.S.S. DEFIANT NX-74205

Another winters day Another grey reminder of what used too be that has gone away Its really hard too say how long we have too live with our insanity we have too pay for all we use and we never think before we light the fuse...

C.S.A.

GOD BLESS TRUMP!...

Offline Savaaha

• Female
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2008, 09:40:36 pm »
not really,Tommy. This year it wasnt the bathroom that flooded it was the room.. half of it infact. The AC leaked so much water that it left half the room so soggy water welled up when you stepped on the carpet. We moved to another room and that A/C barely worked at all.

The hotel is fixing to go thro a 15 MILLON dollar renovation so we will see if conditions improve.

Offline Twizler the skunk

• confused kunk that thinks it's a opossum..
  • Female
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2008, 08:46:11 pm »
LOl great pic, I had a good time at this con. It was soo much better than last year.
Hiding since the green husky take over

Offline Tommy Fox Stone

• Male
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2008, 04:00:15 pm »
Sorry too hear that your room sucked again Savaaha, hopefully when the renovation is finished before next years con...
Captain T F Stone
 U.S.S. DEFIANT NX-74205

C.S.A.

GOD BLESS TRUMP!...