Author Topic: Playing any mmos right now?  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Razmina

• Species: Sea Otter
  • Aim for the shins!
  • Female
Playing any mmos right now?
« on: April 14, 2015, 11:22:09 pm »
Lately I've been playing-

-World of Warcraft!
-A weee bit of Minecraft (Wynncraft server which is like an mmorpg),
-Trying to get into Guild Wars 2 (specifically cuz I don't think I can afford my WoW sub which expires soon >:(  )
-And the open beta test 2 of Dungeon Fighter Online!

What are you playing if anything like these?
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?
Does your game have roleplaying?
Are ya casual or more hardcore when it comes to making your character awesome?

To answer for myself, I prefer pve, WoW has rping which I partake in sometimes, and I'm pretty casual with leveling and the like.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11025482/  <my spot on FurAffinity (I don't go there any more though) with the original link for my avatar/s of Razmina formerly known as Vivido Rainrite
Posted for anyone who wants to know the artists!

Offline Kosill

• Species: Black Dragon mix
  • Male
Re: Playing any mmos right now?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 01:57:58 am »
I have been playing The Secret World for a while now.  I may have put almost sixty hours in it.  It costs thirty dollars to play and that is it unless you want like extra stuff.

I prefer PVE

I don't know about roleplaying on there
"Do not panic, I am a fire marshal!"- Fire Marshal Bill

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Timberwuff

• Species: Grey Timberwolf
  • Just your everyday wolf
  • Male
    • BitzaWolf.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 02:43:14 am »
I've played WoW a long while ago. Loved it when the Worgens came out. :D

I've always preferred PVE. I find it annoying to get harassed at a low level by ultra high-level people with nothing better to do. And always having them kill our low-level cities. >:( Perhaps it annoys me more since I like to play the low-level game and never bothered to get a high level character.
'      !
/ \_..._ / \   Follow me on Twitter!
| /  \_ /  \|
|   o.-.o   |
 \  ( O )   / 
 /'-- U --' \
 |    .:.     | /\ 
 |   /:;:\  |`  /
 |   |:;:|  |_ -' 
 /   |'-' |  \   
`""`    `""`    (Wuff character by Winter)

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 03:57:20 am »
Elder Scrolls Online.

I generally prefer PvE, although the PvP in this game is making me change my mind. It's actually well balanced for a change. Although PvF is the way to go.

There are roleplaying guilds. I'm not in any dedicated ones, but I do break into character at the drop of a hat.

I go through phases of being a hardcore or casual player. I'm in a casual swing right now, although a few weeks ago I had to stop playing and levelling in purpose because I was outlevelling the friends I play with pretty rapidly.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 01:11:02 pm »
Been playing FFXIV since launch back in 2013. Haven't stopped yet ;). I'm Junyad Thorn on Goblin server. I play a male Miqo'te :)

My main job switches between Bard and Warrior.

Bard

Warrior

Offline Razmina

• Aim for the shins!
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 07:04:13 pm »
Come to think of it, I wonder if there's a list out there of furry friendly mmorpgs...or at least ones that have a furry race or two with roleplaying.
I want a worgen druid in World of Warcraft, but uh....I hate hate HATE the worgen starting zone quests.
Not the story mind you, that part is pretty awesome.
I hate that it's mandatory to do the entire quest line up to level 15.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11025482/  <my spot on FurAffinity (I don't go there any more though) with the original link for my avatar/s of Razmina formerly known as Vivido Rainrite

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 09:51:37 pm »
I just started playing a really cool MMO right now. It's called "Life". It's really great. Gameplay involves going out of your house and interacting with the real world. You get to travel to interesting places, meet and interact with all sorts of interesting people, and use and buy all sorts of interesting things.  8) But of course, there's bad things to this MMO too. Not everybody is nice. There's rules and laws to follow. And there's times where the weather isn't that good either. But all in all, it's a really good game. I highly suggest that everybody check it out. It's really fun!  :D

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 12:06:25 am »
I just started playing a really cool MMO right now. It's called "Life". It's really great. Gameplay involves going out of your house and interacting with the real world. You get to travel to interesting places, meet and interact with all sorts of interesting people, and use and buy all sorts of interesting things.  8) But of course, there's bad things to this MMO too. Not everybody is nice. There's rules and laws to follow. And there's times where the weather isn't that good either. But all in all, it's a really good game. I highly suggest that everybody check it out. It's really fun!  :D

Rude x_x

Offline Razmina

• Aim for the shins!
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 02:58:16 pm »

I tried that game.
Too many bugs, game crashes, and unresponsive moderators.
Liked the sandbox feel though.

Offline Kosill

• Species: Black Dragon mix
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 05:56:36 pm »

0/10

Leveling up is terrible

Graphics aren't realistic

too much water
"Do not panic, I am a fire marshal!"- Fire Marshal Bill

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 05:21:01 pm »

Its a horrible game. Im attempting to figure out how to hack the servers and inject my own patches. Poor design, hugely uneven start, enormously P2W, only 1 playable race added so far and they are uncompelling, civlization progression is too slow (though thats largely the player bases's fault), content is insufficiently varied, physics engine is WAY too limited. Community sucks too. I only keep playing in the hopes that I can game the system and rewrite the code to my liking.

On a more serious note, we do gw2
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 01:57:08 am »

that game is pretty nice besides the leveling up which takes forever. stuck on level 16 currently and my xp bar is only 2/3 full. also the tutorial takes far too long (you are level 18 by the end) and the tips they give dont even tell you how to play. also community is terrible to besides a few groups within it. tho there are some good things in it, i met by boyfriend who iv almost been with for a year, and a very large friendly (and fluffy) community which is pretty friendly.
with my currently experience i'd rate it 10/10 (thats after it allows me to invite friends to my area)

if world of tanks counts as a mmo i play that (when it actually runs and lets me join matches)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 02:42:16 pm »
My girlfriend and i have started playing Neverwinter again, it's still surprisingly fun to g=come back to after having been away from it for a few years.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Tanu

• Species: Raccoon
  • Just a regular Office Raccoon.
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 10:09:37 pm »
World of Warcraft
-Realm: Runetotem
-faction/race: Alliance/Worgen
-Class: Warlock
-Character Name: Hemik
-Guild: Royal Dragoons
Celebrate who you are.

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2015, 02:42:44 pm »
Currently? Just Dragonball Xenoverse, grinding older quests for Z-souls and grinding to level 93 for Unlock potential (which kind of sucks that it's the grand elder guru version) and that's about it for now.

If I could get fallout new Vegas to work I'd complete it, have every DLC but the game keeps crashing. You can bet that when FO4 gets here, it'll probably be the only one I play.
Every now and then...

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 04:57:20 pm »
Currently? Just Dragonball Xenoverse, grinding older quests for Z-souls and grinding to level 93 for Unlock potential (which kind of sucks that it's the grand elder guru version) and that's about it for now.

If I could get fallout new Vegas to work I'd complete it, have every DLC but the game keeps crashing. You can bet that when FO4 gets here, it'll probably be the only one I play.

I'm not sure either of those games are MMOs..?

That said, Final Fantasy XIV just went into early access for the expansion, Heavensward. Played for a few hours this morning. Very excited about what happens next in the main story, but more excited about the next big raid being Alexander!

Offline Raverix

• Male
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 08:50:20 am »
Guild wars 2 xD
If anyone ever feels like talking,just send me a pm ;)

I like having pm's,so that i can reply back and we might become friends :D xD

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 02:54:51 am »
Agar.io
It is a browser based game. To get to it, type "agario" into your search engine or "agar.io" into the address bar thing at the top of any browser. I cannot play the game anymore because my computer is heavily infected with adware and a Trojan horse. AVG said it got rid of everything, but it just keeps coming back. (I haven't accessed furtopia through any device except my phone.) Also, try to use a PC with more than a gig of RAM. It really helps when there are two hundred people on the server. The game starts you off as a small circle with many smaller circles around you. Eat the circles to get bigger so you can eat other players. But watch out for players who are much larger than you are. For example: when you start, the small circles are roughly 20-30 pixels across. When you are at the top of the leader board, the dots can be anywhere from 7 pixels wide to 12 pixels wide. (I don't know the exact measurements of the circles so I am guessing.) Great game, if you can survive.

Addition: Agar.io is now available to download onto your phone or tablet for free. Search for it in the App Store or Google Play.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:40:55 am by Doc »
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 08:53:17 am »
if ark survival evolved counts as an mmo, then iv been stuck playing it.

Offline Cheza

• Species: Woof
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 01:41:41 pm »
ESO (as a Nord Templar/Healer) and occasionally RS >->'

Offline Loc

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 02:23:51 pm »
ESO (as a Nord Templar/Healer) and occasionally RS >->'
What platform and server are you on?

RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Cheza

• Species: Woof
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2015, 03:04:38 pm »
^PC and Europe

Offline Loc

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 03:44:01 pm »
Awesome :3 Me too. Also a templar healer.

RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

Offline Elusive

• Species: Fox/Raven hybrid
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 04:15:23 pm »
Guild wars 2 xD

I play Guild Wars 2 as well.

Offline R.A.Blackpaws

• Species: Fox, primarily. Bits of wolf, lioness and red panda in the brain too.
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2015, 06:24:21 pm »
Just Guild Wars 2 (loving Heart of Thorns so far).

Former WoW player too.
"Be true to what you are.  Never hide your true self from anyone.  The moment you do, you stop living and start...existing.  From experience, life loses a lot when you simply...exist"

Archon Snowfur (my wolf side), from the story "Graduation Day, 2190".

"Have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."