general furry discussion > furry greetings

Ahoy-hoy.

(1/2) > >>

Skunkwolf:
Hey, I'm new and I just decided to pop in and say hi.  I got into furry about a year ago.  I was crusin through one my therianthropy forums, and decided to look at some of the art they had in the art section.  I liked it alot.  So I went looking through all the forums I visited.  And one description said "furry art".  I went to google, and looked up furry artwork.  And that's pretty much it.  I've been lurking around on the net seince then and finally got the guts to join something.  I ame across this forum and said "hey, this looks a good place to go."  Well, I guess that's about it.  I hope to get to know all you people soon.  Laters.

grasper:
hi welcome to furtopia. its a really furendly place here and all the things that          these     people say
                                 |
                                 |
                                 |
                                 |
                                 |
                            \    |    /
                              \  |  /
                                \|/

Benjamin:
Welcome aboard, Skunkwolf.
I think you'll like it here. There's lots of furry artwork to gawk at here, and lots of great discussions to be a part of.
I'm a believer in Google as well. It gives my own site a heck of a lot of hits, really. It's a great search engine.

See you around!

Benjamin

Kada-Ru:
Welcome to our home away from home, Skunkwolf!

As Ben says, there are a lot of websites hosted right here on Furtopia that have great art for you to just take a peek at!

Enjoy your stay and believe me, everyone is very friendly and as far as I know, no one has been bitten as yet.  

Skunkwolf:
Thank's for the warm welcomes guy's.  I really appreciate it.  Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version