Author Topic: Trolls - Nations newest criminal population?  (Read 4992 times)

Offline Avor

• Male
Re: Trolls - Nations newest criminal population?
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 05:50:36 am »
The part I'm tring to wrap my head around the same problem we already have. People being sued and punished the impact of the crime, not what the crime itself.

It realy strange idea that if I tell somebody "You have failed as human being, go and end yourself.", I am not punushed for the words I said, I am punished because indiviual did't have the will power or mental stability to withstand the opinions of others. And the other thingss I don't understand, is what if the person I tell ir ro, realy needs to hear it, I am to be punished for an act of honest charity.

Offline WhiteStorm

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 03:14:42 am »
Too bad people can't treat others the way they want themselves to be treated.

I offend people all the time without doing anything that would bother me if someone did it back.
-I still can't think of anything.

Offline Rjgano

• I don't know what to put here. I thought I'd share
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 02:04:34 am »
I read OP's post and he just profiled all trolls, which is offensive. While trolling could be bad to this extent, we DO need to understand that this is the internet. We can hate on hard core trolls all we want and even attempt to outlaw it, but the bottom line is, it will never happen. Also, note that trolls feed on reactions. This is entire thread and law probably making some troll laugh right now. All we have to do is ignore them to make them "disappear".
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:52:01 am by Rjgano »
In these 400 characters, I will waste precious space with my uniquely typed letter Es EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Cirocco the Silver Fox

• Male
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2012, 10:50:11 pm »
I dislike internet trolls in general - always have and always will. They are up there in that same little place I usually reserve for teabaggers in video games. I hate those guys so much as well.

However, despite my personal feelings on trolls/trolling and the like; this law still seems utterly stupid and wasteful. It strikes me as a "feel good" law, rather then an actual enforceable law.
I chase the wind, but have no dreams of catching it.

Today is all we have - Personal Mantra