Author Topic: WeLoveFine  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
WeLoveFine
« on: July 23, 2012, 03:55:59 pm »
So... what's the deal with WeLoveFine? I like some of their T-shirt designs, but I've seen a lot of complaints here in the past about the quality of their shirts. What sorts of issues have people had with them? Is there anywhere you can buy better-quality pony shirts, or is WeLoveFine the only game in town by this point?

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: WeLoveFine
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 04:26:13 pm »
Coming from somebody whose family is in the exact same business:

WeLoveFine has a few issues.

1. Their printing process is weird. They should be using heat transfers when instead, it's like they're using iron-ons. It's really weird. It feels like it could either crack or peel. Over time, it's gotten less like that though.

2. Their customer service, while okay, they never pick up the phones. Like ever. They have 2 people and neither of them ever pick up.

3. They are ridiculously overpriced for what they do. $25 for something of that quality? Really?

4. I understand that they say it's going to be 7 business days and that they can get backed up, and I especially understand that right now, they're REALLY backed up with orders from the 25% off sale, but I ordered my stuff on the 5th of July and it's not the 23rd. It has been 12 business days and they haven't even shipped my stuff yet. Seriously?

5. While people say the shirts are flimsy, I can definitely see that. They definitely have a lower thread count than most cotton shirts, but I dunno. I actually find it really really comfortable :o

So to sum up, yes, they have issues. Mostly with pricing, but they seem to be good people. Sadly, yes, it seems to be that they're the only ones in town x_x. The second another person comes by selling licensed pony stuff, I'll be the first one there. Until then, we're outta luck for the more interesting designs.

Offline Narei Mooncatt

• Knight of the Road
  • Male
Re: WeLoveFine
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:06:27 am »
6. Their sizing is just off, for mens at least. As I mentioned in a prior thread, I normally wear a large. Even ordering an XL based on their sizing guide, it was way too tight in the sleeves.

But don't fret. I made a new thread on a potential new swag source that will make several of us WLF haters very happy. I wont say it here because it would derail this thread and I want it to be its own subject of discussion.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:22:00 am by Narei Mooncatt »
I've got a 53' tail. Truck driver by trade, professional tourist by choice.