the basement > Ireland furs

Furs back home!?!

(1/4) > >>

Gemma:
Hi there.  I only recently moved to America from N. Ireland and I am actually surprised to find furries back home.  
Are there many?  Are Ireland furs different to other furs, apart from the country they are in?  
You might think they are silly questions but I'm just trying to find out things at the moment.

Gemma

Zero:
Hey there and welcome to the boards, Gem.

There are indeed a good number of us very close knit across the province (In fact there's a meetup this weekend). I'd say we're the same as all other furs the only difference being our location in the world.

Gemma:
Yeah that is a plus to the size of the area, I like that idea.  Its not really possible on an informal way here but crazy as it sounds to me...  My husband is taking me to Califur and I've only just got into all this stuff.  You could say I don't know what to think.

Gemma

Gemma:
Hello there, thanks for the welcome.....  Sometimes I like the quiet, furtopia is quite busy at times I see.

Gemma

Gemma:
I originally lived in little Whitehead and then moved to Ballymena when I was nine, leaving there for Cali in Oct.  I went to Jordanstown Uni (which in the address says Newtownabbey) and I work at AH Design on the Albertbridge road in East Belfast for my placement year.

x X Gemma X x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version