Author Topic: furson's weapon of choice?  (Read 79200 times)

Offline 9141702

• Species: Anthro Rat
  • Male
Re: furson's weapon of choice?
« Reply #350 on: August 30, 2015, 01:37:24 pm »
Dynamite with a laser beam.

For when gunpowder and/or gelatine just won't do it....  8)

Offline Annie1456

• Species: An anthro husky named Pastel
  • Yellow Yellow!
  • Female
« Reply #351 on: August 30, 2015, 03:13:44 pm »
Compound bow and arrows
-Annie or Pastel
-She/her
-Been here since 2015 but trying to be active again.

Offline DoubleSwee

• Species: Feline
  • I'm Jacques, nice to meet you.
  • Male
    • FOXmcloud021 on DeviantArt
« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2015, 03:35:39 pm »
Mecha-weedwhacker
DA: http://foxmcloud021.deviantart.com/

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/foxmcloud021/

"Never stop drawing, the day you stop drawing is the day you die."
- Egoraptor

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2015, 10:50:46 pm »
Mine would probably be a scattergun from Team Fortress 2 or the crossbow from COD Black Ops 2

Yes, I'm a nerd :P
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #354 on: August 31, 2015, 01:04:07 am »
Well right now (I already posted the anthro version of Amducious here), since well he's feral  razor sharp claws,strong bite, speed, strength, and sharp teeth.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #355 on: September 02, 2015, 07:49:04 pm »
I've decided to go with animal shapeshifter for my fursona as a homage to the various pets I've had over the years. It's a way of incorporating each and every one into my fursona. Plus any other beast from nature or mythology.
So basically my fursona's weapon of choice would be whatever natural defenses whatever form he took would use. A wolf would use fangs, a cat teeth and claws, a dragon would use fire, teeth and talons, an iguana claws and tail whipping and so on. My fursona refuses to use  weapons such as swords or guns. When you can transform into a large anthro dragon that can spew flame, bounce bullets off a scaly armor-like hide and rip things apart with razor sharp talons then guns, swords and flails would only be a downgrade.
Dragon of course would be a form taken when you absolutely, positively had to kill every sucker in the room. But if stealth were required he'd go cat and ninja his way around the place, sneaking up on enemies and slitting throats with claws. And sometimes you just feel like being a dog. Not the most powerful form, but it'd be fun to run around on all fours through the woods, panting, tongue hanging out. It'd be awesome to be able to become any animal at will.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:59:57 pm by wereaibo1 »
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline DoubleSwee

• Species: Feline
  • I'm Jacques, nice to meet you.
  • Male
    • FOXmcloud021 on DeviantArt
« Reply #356 on: September 03, 2015, 09:20:58 pm »
Maybe my fursona's weapon would be
ANY forum weapon in existence

That would make life so much better, having the ability to conjure up a forum weapon within a millisecond
DA: http://foxmcloud021.deviantart.com/

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/foxmcloud021/

"Never stop drawing, the day you stop drawing is the day you die."
- Egoraptor

Offline Nagi

• Species: Spider
  • I'm a spider now :3
  • Female
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2015, 04:27:03 pm »
Hmmm.....my fursona would probably use short swords or daggers, maybe add a sheild or two if she feels the need to up her defense. Currently she just uses brute force with little to no knowledge of any actual fighting form and her more spider-like limbs. There not sharp but with enough force the can definitely do some fatal damage.

My alt sona Farron uses a gunblade, similar to Lightning's from FFXIII except Farrons no longer works as a gun so she just uses it as a sword.
I really need to come here more often XP

Offline ectoBiologist

• Species: wolf.
  • stay beautiful. keep it ugly.
  • Male
« Reply #358 on: November 11, 2015, 12:55:56 am »
i see my fursona as an absolute pacifist, fighting only when absolutely necessary. when in conflict, he'll try to convine the enemy that there isn't any reason to fight -he has a way with words-. if all else fails and he has to fight, his claws are extremely sharp naturally. thus, he uses them.

Offline Weirdwolf

• Species: Eudyptula minor (fairy [little] penguin)
  • Call me Cookie! X3
  • Male
« Reply #359 on: January 01, 2016, 03:30:28 pm »
Hmm, I think I'll go a little old school and say the modified Walther P38 pistol seen in The Man From U.N.C.L.E., with the stock, extended magazine, scope and silencer attachments: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/2590207112_ae390ea587.jpg

Either that, or a Cybertronian Handgun: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5vWeIrFxi_w/StwroYl6OkI/AAAAAAAAAok/vW9JIIL_KO0/s400/DSC00291.JPG

I know, I'm a bit of a nerd. :P
Dare to be all that you can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I

Offline Honey Bun

• Species: Bunny
  • Scurry Furry Fury!
  • Female
« Reply #360 on: January 03, 2016, 03:28:31 am »
Unrealistically? Magic and potions. Probably mostly illusions and manipulations of the five senses.

Realistically? Probably blade fans and/or a staff, with secret weapons like poisons in all sorts of forms for all occasions. And any other stealth/trickery items and techniques she could get her hands on. X3
*hops away*

Offline Kain (Asher) Eralf

• Species: Atosian Fox
  • Smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one.
  • Male
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2016, 07:08:02 pm »
I prefer to use what I call a "Scyberd" (sib-erd). As you might guess from the name, it's a halberd (completed with hook) whose axe head has been replaced with the blade of a scythe.
When fighting (and moving), I use swing/pendulum motions in addition to shifting my weight to generate the forces and attacks I could not otherwise produce. A long object that's weighted at one end, like my Scyberd, is perfect for my fighting style.

Offline Wildhead_the_fox

• Species: Red Fox
  • Your friendly neighborhood Red Fox! :)
  • Male
« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2016, 08:48:23 pm »
My weapon(s) of choice are a bow, a hand and a half sword, and good old fashioned magic.
Normal people look at things that are and ask, "Why?"
True innovators look at things that aren't and ask, "Why not?"

Offline Literate Lycan

• Species: Gothic grey wolf
  • Male
« Reply #363 on: February 17, 2016, 03:04:31 am »
Varek's primary weapon: his mind. Psychological advantage.

Of course, that may not work in all situations, so he'd revert to his natural lupine abilities--speed, fangs, claws. A wolf's bite pressure is 1500 pounds per square inch. Varek, being half again as large as a normal wolf, has enhanced strength, speed, and a proportionately stronger bite.
"All stories are about wolves..." -- Margaret Atwood, "Blind Assassin"

Avatar by Blitzy Arts : www.blitzy-arts.weebly.com

FA: www.furaffinity.net/user/varek-wolf
Twitter: @VarekWolf

Furry code: FCWh3a A- C D H+ M- P- R+ T W Z Sm- RLGP a+++ cm+ e+++ f h++++ i+ j p+

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #364 on: February 21, 2016, 02:46:43 pm »
Probably a Scottish claymore, those things are awesome. And w/out weapon, probably the same thing as me: Mahao would fight, punch, kick, and headbutt everything we could to win the fight.

Offline Rocco

• Species: German Shepherd
  • Male
« Reply #365 on: April 14, 2016, 02:06:18 pm »
Armor:Beskar'gam, buy'cye, sen'tra Preferred personal weapons DC-17m, two WESTAR 34s, and various others built into beskar'gam. Land vehicle: bes'uliik But my best weapon is my squad and the knowledge, trust, and tactics we have.

Never guess which group I love. Although even with those, Rocco prefers to try to settle disagreements peacefully.

Offline Takanuva

• Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #366 on: April 15, 2016, 11:14:28 pm »
Armor:Beskar'gam, buy'cye, sen'tra Preferred personal weapons DC-17m, two WESTAR 34s, and various others built into beskar'gam. Land vehicle: bes'uliik But my best weapon is my squad and the knowledge, trust, and tactics we have.

Never guess which group I love. Although even with those, Rocco prefers to try to settle disagreements peacefully.

Mandalorian armor? Sounds awesome, I have a 1/4 completed set I started sitting in the garage right now. But I can't imagine Mahao using projectile weapons, we both like to get hands-on with our enemies (or in fights!). And I don't exaggerate about the biting, head butting, punching, and kicking. I've done all of those things in fights before, I've even screamed and let out battlecries. If being white/blond w/green eyes and possibly being related to Vikings indicates anything, my penchant for violence must mean I go into berserker rages  :D

Offline Rocco

• Male
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2016, 11:38:09 pm »
Wayii! Su cuy'gar vod o'r akaan. Gar jorhaa'ii Mando?

Offline Takanuva

• Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #368 on: April 24, 2016, 02:27:38 am »
Unfortunately I don't have much a vocabulary in Mandalorian yet, but I do know a decent amount of Matoran/Maori. Mostly vocabulary, there isn't much of a grammar structure as it's used interchangeably with English, until you get into Treespeak. Like for example, Ta is the prefix for fire, and Koro means village. That's actually how I developed my name. This is what my Beskar'gam looks like so far, I need to fix and work on some things.

Offline Ancusmitis

« Reply #369 on: April 24, 2016, 03:44:39 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:30:33 am by Ancusmitis »
Stick a fork in me--I'm done.

Offline Rocco

• Male
« Reply #370 on: April 25, 2016, 03:52:17 am »
Unfortunately I don't have much a vocabulary in Mandalorian yet, but I do know a decent amount of Matoran/Maori. Mostly vocabulary, there isn't much of a grammar structure as it's used interchangeably with English, until you get into Treespeak. Like for example, Ta is the prefix for fire, and Koro means village. That's actually how I developed my name. This is what my Beskar'gam looks like so far, I need to fix and work on some things.

Hey, you know more than most :) Alas, I don't have the time or money for beskar'gam. But I will someday.

Offline CatDetective

• Species: Cat
« Reply #371 on: April 25, 2016, 07:04:54 pm »
1) Don't be where the danger is.

If (1) fails, 2) Get out of the place where danger is.

And so on. Physical violence is a definite last resort, but t'ai chi and improvised weapons is where it's at for my 'sona. And, well, claws (and teeth, but... ewww, I don't know where this guy's been)

Offline TheManWithNoPlan

« Reply #372 on: June 13, 2016, 07:22:47 am »
Falling over in such a fashion that his assailants are defeated.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #373 on: August 07, 2016, 09:28:38 pm »
Spears are generally a good bet, although i'm can use most one handed melee weapons reasonably well.  Of course, my many fursonas have wildly different fighting styles, so those choices are for ME, personally.

(This has got to be like the fourth time i've posted on this thread.  I've been here awhile.)

Offline Lorne

• Dead account - not used anymore
  • Male
« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2016, 02:17:10 pm »
There's just so many to choose from. :P

If we're talking realistic post apocalypse, Heckler and Koch G3 and a .44 revolver for close work :P

Fantasy: bastard sword.

Futuristic post apocalypse, some kind of laser rifle thingie (AER 9 kind of deal from Fallout)

Real life: If I had to carry something a hatchet and a .357 magnum are probably a good balance between weight and stopping power.
Dead account - not checked anymore.