Author Topic: More fur less suits?  (Read 3351 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
More fur less suits?
« on: June 22, 2015, 07:38:03 am »
Anyone know anything about the pricing for a more fur less suit? I sent a quote in days ago and they have not responded, I really hate how some sites never post a price guide and usually I ignore them because of that....but these suits are really nice, so can anyone tell me how much a digitigrade full suit from there should cost?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Timberwuff

• Species: Grey Timberwolf
  • Just your everyday wolf
  • Male
    • BitzaWolf.com
Re: More fur less suits?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 02:30:23 pm »
Hmm, I've never bought one from them, nor have I even heard of them actually!
http://www.morefurless.com/

I have no idea! :D Great suits though. :)
'      !
/ \_..._ / \   Follow me on Twitter!
| /  \_ /  \|
|   o.-.o   |
 \  ( O )   / 
 /'-- U --' \
 |    .:.     | /\ 
 |   /:;:\  |`  /
 |   |:;:|  |_ -' 
 /   |'-' |  \   
`""`    `""`    (Wuff character by Winter)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 07:37:47 pm »
When you clicked on the "Contact Us" link, did you read where it said the following:
Note: This page is not for quote requests. When we're open for commissions, a 'Request a Quote' link will appear in the menu at the top of the website that will take you to a more thorough form for you to fill out. If the link is not currently present, then we're closed for commissions at this time. Cheers!

I sent a quote in days ago and they have not responded,

Give the maker a few more days to respond. He/She could be busy with making other suits, family life, job, etc. or just needs time to look over your request/quote before making a decision and getting back to you. Just because they don't reply right away doesn't mean they are ignoring you.

I really hate how some sites never post a price guide

Some, though not necessarily all, fursuit makers will never post any sort of price guide. It's too hard to give "base/basic" prices for suits and suit parts because each suit and each suit part is different from one to the next. Each suit and each suit part has to be customised/tailored for each individual buyer. One suit could be $1200. Another could be $2400. And still another could be $1750. And so forth and so forth.

Have you also tried reading here:
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk%27s-fursuit-guides/fursuit-prices/

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 07:44:10 pm »
P.S. - If possible, try finding out who some of the past buyers were who got suits from that site and try contacting them. Maybe you can learn what some of the costs were for their suits and you can gauge what an approx. price might be for your suit based on what other people have gotten.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 08:37:38 pm »
a-yes they were open for quotes at the time
b-i know, i'll keep waiting, I was just wondering if someone else might be able to supply the answer sooner
c-didn't think about contacting former customers, will try that, thanks
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?