Author Topic: Kings and Queens OOC  (Read 8050 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Kings and Queens OOC
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2014, 10:12:34 pm »
That's fine Wise, speaking of new people Ihave one to toss in

Name: Alistar Lancer
Species: Panther
Weapons: M16 with suppressor and ACOG scope and an unusually long kitchen knife
Looks: Stands 5'11", typical black sleek fur with piercing blue eyes that almost seem to glisten in the light, short dark hair.
Clothing: Grey dress shirt with a blue tie.and combat vest under a white coat with tails with matching pants.
Personality: Seems very comforting off the bat...almost too comforting. Could easily lull someone into just about anything. He's actually quite tough and down to business underneath it all.
Backstory: Originally fled to Iterius with his twin cousins Rachel and Clair roughly five years ago. When Tyvus rose to power, the three of them decided to try and do something about it. They picked up a few others including the owl siblings Jeordie and Lizzeth and the Hyena/Lynx Keisha. Rachel and Claire formed a band with the others while Alistar used them as cover while he does his infiltrations and other missions.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2014, 09:39:49 pm »
I realize i'm a bit late, can someone give me a quick rundown before I join?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2014, 11:24:52 pm »
It's one of those RPs where you gotta read it to understand it.

Speaking of new people I have one to toss in

Name: Zander
Species: Snow Leopard
Weapons: City Guard M4 Elite(means it comes with a grenade launcher and has a range of 2km) with silencer and ballistic scope. Silenced Dessert Eagle with a scope( "nothin better for clearing a city block" )
Looks: Stands 6', emerald eyes, very soft fur, very fit and atheletic
Clothing: Subdued Digital Camo BDU, bulletproof vest, armored combat boots, and an ear/eyepiece.
Personality: purposeful, longing, quiet strength.
Backstory: TBR
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2014, 11:40:00 pm »
so can someone actually give me a rundown since we all know that by the time i've read 50+ pages there will be 20 more
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2014, 11:55:39 pm »
I don't know if I can take on another RP-er in this RP at the moment, i'm still doing a lot of reconfiguration on this at the moment.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2014, 12:10:12 am »
Silenced Dessert Eagle
Sounds delicious!  :)

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2014, 09:02:52 pm »
Outdated, will be continued on the next post.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 09:29:59 pm by Tren »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2014, 10:28:06 pm »
Name: Jaclyn Reed
Species: Fox/rabbit
Piece: Black rook
Weapons: Three-barreled sawed-off shotgun (with her initials and number of kills marked on the wood. Currently only one mark as she begins. You may notice this because the mark is next to a label carved in that says "kills").
Looks: Black fur, fox-like physique (except for rabbit feet), white underbelly and gold streaks on her cheeks and top of her muzzle running to her nose. 5'5" 120 lbs.
Clothing: Red bandanna around her neck, white t-shirt (with oil stains), honey brown jacket with her name across the back in a white font and short coattails as well on the jacket ( the jacket is worn by the way to some patches on it to keep it from falling apart). Blue jeans (also with some small oil stained hand prints from wiping her hands off), and brown steel-toe boots.
Personality: A little bit of a smart-aleck, but means well. Is a bit of a reactionary. Can get caught up in her work so overall she can be over focused on whatever project she's working on. Is greedy about the tools she owns which means she will butt heads sometimes with the others at the mod shop. Can tend to overreact if others make a snarky remark towards her or about the ones close to her.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 05:04:00 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2014, 02:36:31 pm »
I want to point out that since i have well over thirty characters that take part in this RP, not all of them will have time under the spotlight (i'd hope that's obvious).  However, they still are within the world, and their actions, (some of them at least) could matter in the long run.  For example, Jesse might not even be featured in the RP.  That doesn't mean he isn't still smacking people around back in the slums.  Isaac and Haley have a great story ahead of them, but unless they cross paths with one of the main characters, it will be mostly untold.  Since this is mostly just going to confuse people, i will stop pointing out obscure characters by name, and treat them like any other CBC.

Anyways, i should have a few more cards up soon, mostly of the more relevant characters. (Scrap, Marcen, etc.)

EDIT: NO i haven't forgotten.  Okay fine, maybe i did, so what, sue me.  I'm working on a few right now, so there.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:05:41 am by Tren »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2014, 02:52:49 pm »
Name: Eve Callow
Age: Unknown (appears to look like a young child around the age of 10)
Species: Husky/fox
Weapons: Magic. Mainly electricity with a small amount of fire.
Looks: Normal coat as a husky except for her back which has the same red color as a fox up to the sides of her neck. Light brown eyes. 4'2" and 55 lbs.
Clothing: Cuffs that cover her hands entirely to her forearm, as well as a neck collar that chains up to the cuffs. This is to keep her arms closer to her body so she can't choke anyone with her cuffs. Red cloak with a white t-shirt underneath. White shorts with Grey tall boot that reach to her knees.
Personality: Very childish in more ways than one. She giggles at sometimes what seems to be the weirdest things, but otherwise seen as a psychopath raised on destruction.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2014, 08:57:22 pm »
Name: Zekal Ross Carson XX
Species: African Wild Dog
Affiliation: Kings and Queens
Looks:  Pretty average in build; 5 foot 8.  Average coat patterns and colors.  His brown eyes look scared and traumatized.
Clothing: Current: T-shirt, jeans and a bullet-resistant vest.  Preferred: Simple shirt and flannel jacket, pants of some sort.
Weapons: Unknown
Personality: Nobody knows what Zekal was like before he stumbled onto the Kings and Queens doorstep.  He is often very quiet, not speaking or even moving at times, seemingly out of fear.  On the other side, he will sometimes be very talkative and on task, trying to make sure what needs to be done gets done.  He was always a bit of a mess, his mood shifting abruptly, sometimes for good, sometimes not, but since he’s gotten back from Tyvus’s men, he’s been even more inconsistent, violent even.
Backstory: Zekal hasn’t shared his past to anyone yet.  Judging by the fact that he is often heard crying when alone, it probably wasn’t too great.  Zekal was one of the earlier members of the Kings and Queens, being one of the first to sign up.  When he came in he was so worn out that he was bedridden for nearly a week, but once he was on his feet he served loyally, often volunteering for suicide missions that nobody else was willing to run.  He didn’t socialize as much as the others, but when he was with anyone it was either Sahras or Marcen.  In short time he had made a close friend in Marcen, who was willing to listen to Zekal’s stories and help him up when he was down.  Unfortunately, Knight Wise was intolerant of such behavior, and Zekal has always feared encountering Wise alone.
Other:

Name: Jemeni Chero Telinos XX
Species: Ocelot
Looks: Burnt orange base coat with cream yellow fur on the chest.  Fairly traditional black markings on her back and sides.  Lean frame at 5 ft 9.  Because of her stature she seems a bit taller than she actually is.  Sharp snout and pointed ears.  Tail is feathered towards the end.  Very long prominent whiskers.  Pale blue eyes that look a little empty at times.
Clothing: Preferred: Loose fitting clothing  Current: Unknown
Weapons: Unknown
Personality: Jemeni is very kind and willing to please, even towards people she has only recently met.  She does not fare well when having to deal with many strangers at once, however, even if she is with people she is close to.  Jemeni was never one to complain or sulk, always able to keep a smile on her face even when times were bad.  Other than that there isn’t much to know.  Few people have ever bothered to really get to know who she is at heart.
Backstory: The only person Jemeni truly opened up to was Zekal, and he isn’t willing to talk about it; both because it’s very personal information, and because he can’t get very far into it before he breaks into tears.  However bad her child hood may have been, Jemeni didn’t let it affect her any, on the outside at least.  Jemeni was one of the handful of Kings and Queens members was there from the very beginning.  It was never quite explained how she became a part of the group, though it was likely though Sierra.  She was positioned as a white bishop, and served mainly as a medic, having skill in healing wounds both physical and psychological.
Other:

Name: Sahras Kuriton XX
Species: Opossum
Looks: Very strong, with a muscular build, though her long fur makes this hard to see from the outside.   She is actually around 6 ft 1, but her hunched over posture leaves her at 5 foot 7.  Standard opossum coat colors and patterns.  Her fur is often matted and stained with blood.  Unremarkable brown eyes... except for the fact that they are full of bloodthirst.
Clothing: She doesn’t bother to wear anything; it would get torn up anyway.
Weapons:  None
Personality: Sahras was in short, nasty.  Whatever happened during her childhood was not normal, as her sadism proves.  There was more to her than violence, however, as Zekal managed to prove.  Still, her unpredictable and violent nature caused a great deal of tension between the black and white pieces, and may have been one of the leading factors in their continued non-cooperation.
Backstory: Sahras entered the Kings and Queens through an unlikely event in which she unknowingly saved the lives of multiple members of the group by slaughtering the soldiers that had them pinned down.  Despite her violent nature, she was accepted as a black pawn, to be kept under close watch by the other pieces.  She was often partnered with Zekal, as he was one of the only people who she could get along with for more than a few minutes.
Other: N/a

Name: Mynyah Reef Kull XX
Species:  Grey Wolf
Affiliation: Unknown
Looks: Moderate frame, standing at 6 foot 1; athletic but not shapely.  Soot grey base fur, with longer, coal black fur starting at the top of the head down the entire back to the end of the tail.  Black paws and dark yellow eyes that seem to glow slightly. 
Weapons:  None Visible
Personality: Mynyah likes fire.  Not to the point where she’ll burn down buildings for fun, but she seems concerningly comfortable handing flames.  Other than that, she’s rough but fun-loving... some might even call her a bit of a sadist at times. She’s rude when dealing with anyone she doesn’t like, and can be dangerous just to be around if she’s having fun with it.  Well, really, she’s a bit dangerous to be around when she’s having fun, regardless of why or how.
Backstory: Mynyah has a past, but she’s not going to bother telling anyone about it until they ask her to.

Name: Ari Page Foster
Species: Marbled Polecat
Affiliation: Tyvus: Drafted | Unaligned
Looks: 5 foot 2 with an unremarkable appearance.  Standard markings and colors, and a light build.  She seems nervous most of the time, sometimes shivering even it isn’t cold, and is abnormally quiet at times.
Clothing: Military off-duty wear.
Weapons: Luger Pistol
Personality: Ari was always known for her kindness and willingness to lend a hand when others weren’t.  She can be easily fooled by others if she hasn’t been given a reason to suspect them, a job that was often left to her brother, Jack.  Since she was separated from her friends she has struggled to find a place in life, and she often acts carelessly such as blindly trusting strangers, having no better idea of what to do.
Backstory: Ari grew up with Owen, Leon, Leilani and of course her brother Jack.  The five lived in a relatively nice –abet poor- area of the city, far from the danger of the outside world.  This feeling of safety came crashing down soon after, starting with Leilani’s disappearance.  Bringing up her past can reduce her to tears in seconds.

Name: Leon Karter Augis (Scrap)
Species: Ferret
Looks: Small and wiry physique standing at 4 foot 11.  He looks starved, and his fur is usually a bit matted and tangled.  Standard fur colors and patterns for a ferret.  He looks pained and troubled most of the time, regardless of setting.
Clothing: Patrol off-duty wear.
Weapons: Glock 17
Personality: Rebellious and strong-willed.  He’s never dealt with authority well, but after being dragged into Tyvus’s military he’s grown to hate it with a passion.  Leon trusts his friends and his friends only.  He is hostile towards anyone who tries to assert any amount of power over him or anybody he cares about, and can be very hard to work with.  Leon is intolerant of disloyalty, so much so that it almost always leads to violence... His ideals coupled with his current situation give him very few options, and he is almost always conflicted on how to react to a situation.  In response to this, he sometimes goes with his knee-jerk reflexes even when he knows it’s a bad idea, causing further issues.
Backstory: Leon grew up in the same community as Jack, Owen, Ari and Leilani.  While the neighborhood was always on the poorer side, Leon’s family was in such dire straits that they were often unable to keep food on the table.  Because his family was unable to care for him, Leon never had any true parents, and had to rely on his friends for support.  He knew Leilani well from a young age, though she left without a trace, marking the start of a series of disasters that left him alone with Owen, and ending with the two of them being “drafted” into fighting for Tyvus.

Name: Owen Kinsella
Species: Sea Otter
Looks: Owen looks pretty average for a sea otter, not having any unique markings or colors.  He stands at 5 foot 1 and has a medium build being neither skinny nor fat.  Owen is always checking behind him and watching where he steps, seemingly out of fear.
Clothing: Patrol off-duty wear.
Weapons: Glock 17
Personality: Owen was never the known for being bold, but this city has shaped him into a nervous and timid wreck.  Owen tries his best to stay strong if only to keep Leon from offing himself; Owen has saved Leon from himself more than once, through it wouldn’t have been possible the support of others.  Owen tries to keep his head down when at all possible, and is easy to manipulate.
Backstory: Owen has been Leon’s brother since they were first raised together.  Like Leon, he also knew Ari and Jack very well, though he didn’t know Leilani the same way that Leon did. Like Ari, mentioning of the past can cripple him.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:37:30 pm by Tren »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2014, 05:28:38 pm »
Name: Xavier
Species: Darwin's fox
Affiliation: No known
Looks: Ash grey coat, green eyes. Stands 5''8" 142 lbs.
Clothing: Usual button-up plaid shirt, along with some black slacks. Normally wears a long coat to hide his detective special.
Weapons: Detective special
Personality: RIS