Author Topic: Dreamings and stories, Vampire reboot, IC  (Read 11867 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Dreamings and stories, Vampire reboot, IC
« Reply #225 on: September 07, 2014, 02:34:09 am »
"you know that It would be foolish to agree before clarifying what that entails " he grinned "so tell me what you really want , If I can do it, I probably will"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:03:20 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2014, 12:42:24 pm »
Bolivar sighed and looked up at Julian, hoping onto his lap. "You're the only one who can take off my collar and release me from this form, 'member? If you want me to fight you again, I'll try, but you have every ace and king in the deck, Julian." He replied.

The commanding officer, the ocelot, snarled. "LOOK HERE YOU PIGS!! IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!"
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2014, 06:49:45 pm »
Nocturn was seeminly unaware of her tactic

they snarled, and began yelling in return, and threatening to dissolve all affairs into a chaotic frenzy

She clicked her tongue. "No, i want a single favor."

Julian shoved him in the floor, as he often did when in one of his sullen moods. "i dont need more praise...." He snapped his fingers, the collar turning into a black mist

They snapped to attention, leading him to a well secured, but comfortable room in the castle, where the muse was contained
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2014, 07:10:36 pm »
The ocelot threw his papers up in the air and left the room. He was done. He'd tried, he'd failed. Now there was nothing HE could do to unite them.-Bolvar rose from his seat and went to the nearest rebel leader, an old acquaintance of his. The young leopard looked at the German Shepard and asked, "What can I done to bring you into an alliance with the project?"  He asked.

Bolivar dissolved into black mist and reappeared an anthro, wearing his cursed vampire armor. It was a half-shirt of black leather, leather calf-guards and vermbraces, with a spiked leather collar and black shorts. It had the Rose motif/insignia in all prominent places and was decorated with elaborate designs. "Come now you idiot, I don't entertain you on your high and mighty throne." He spat at Julian, moving to stand towards the exit towards the vampire lord's personal quarters.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2014, 07:21:54 pm »
"you mean you want me to owe you a favor later on? Sorry...I'm not that desperate, i'd rather steal what I want"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2014, 07:59:28 pm »
Blight let out a loud caw and slammed into her mate; she had almost no weight, but she did have plenty of speed.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2014, 09:32:02 pm »
She just smiled sweetly. "I think youll find our castle well warded...im alot older than i look, and ive dealt with your kinds meddling since beore your ancestors had an ich in their trousers."

He yelped, her strike messing up his flight pattern and sending them both tumbling into free fall
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2014, 09:44:38 pm »
"I never said i'd steal it from you...the way I see it I can steal what I want, endow it with my favor and keep it...but letting someone else have it is much more fun...and i'm ever so bored" she grinned "a gift like this could well turn the tide of the entire war"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2014, 10:15:18 pm »
Felix entered the room slowly, looking at Maria. While she was still chained up, she had a lot more room. "Greetings Maria. I hope your are finding your new accommodations well."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2014, 11:10:22 pm »
Blight laughed maniacally and pushed up off of her mate, then spread her wings and resumed her coarse, still laughing.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.