Author Topic: Dragons song  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Bormac

• Male
Dragons song
« on: July 28, 2003, 11:29:43 am »
I wouldnt argue with that : )
Very very pretty song *smiles* course your voice is good to ; )

i like both, you both should sing a song together : )

Offline River Ceed

• Female
    • http://www.riverceed.furtopia.org
Dragons song
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 01:30:34 pm »
Thank you both, Midnight and Bormac, for the compliments on my singing.  I have to admit I was quite nervous while singing it, as I usually am not bold enough to sing in front of people.

I enjoy singing alot.  As a child, made up nursery rhymes kept me company in quieter moments and, as an adult, music, in all it's varied forms, has turned into a way to calm and relax myself, especially when in the form of mantras.  In this case, the tune was special and it made my heart smile to add some of the lyrics and to be able to sing it for Midnight.  And now it is posted here for others to listen to.

:chirps:
Until next time...
River

Offline Patrick Rangerwolf

• Male
    • Last of the Movies Official Movie Web Site
Dragons song
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 01:12:43 am »
Wow.

Very intense.  River, if I may be so bold, you remind me of Enya.  Well done on the vocals and the lyrics.  You and Midnight need to collaborate more often.

signed a frustrated musician that has to satisfy his creativity with the pencil.

Rangerwolf
Patrick Robbins

"Any movie with a "preachy" message, be it Christianity, environmentalism, political positions, or what have you, turns away people because rather than letting the audience figure out for themselves what the meaning is, they are told exactly what they ought to think and usually in terms of slogans and buzz words". ~ Brian Godawa

Offline Patrick Rangerwolf

• Male
    • Last of the Movies Official Movie Web Site
Dragons song
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 02:39:45 pm »
*hugs*  Keep us posted on the progress.  You two make a great artistic team-up.
Patrick Robbins

"Any movie with a "preachy" message, be it Christianity, environmentalism, political positions, or what have you, turns away people because rather than letting the audience figure out for themselves what the meaning is, they are told exactly what they ought to think and usually in terms of slogans and buzz words". ~ Brian Godawa

Offline Bormac

• Male
Dragons song
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 09:56:41 pm »
*hugs all 3 of ya*

i cant wait to hear it, itll turn out great im sure *grins* good luck!! : )