Author Topic: Tales of Lakaria  (Read 42008 times)

Offline C.T.

• The All Rounder of Styles
  • Male
Re: Tales of Lakaria
« Reply #575 on: May 19, 2010, 11:43:29 pm »
Rist was once again forced back a bit further "Good good...now...strike me again...only this time, I'll be using my arsenal's abilties." he said calmly.
I am the master of changing styles

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #576 on: May 19, 2010, 11:45:28 pm »
The wolf nodded and centered himself. He rushed forward once more, grazing the sheild with a feint blow, he stepped to the side and slashed at Rist this time.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #577 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:03 pm »
Rist smirked,  instantly switching the Arsenal to his sword, immediatly locking swords with Kalo "Now....for the next step...sword locking." he said calmly, his strength immense...however, the runes began to glow furiously again, and as Rist pushed against Kalo, they glowed brighter.

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #578 on: May 21, 2010, 06:38:43 pm »
 Kaloyan growled hard with effort as he pushed back against Rist's sword, focusing on pushing the larger wolf back.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #579 on: May 21, 2010, 10:45:01 pm »
Rist grunted, but he was actually thrown across the room, as after Kalo put some force behind his shove, his sword reacted and expulsed a holy kind of repulsion wave, sending Rist sprawling.

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #580 on: May 21, 2010, 11:43:27 pm »
Kalo gasped and quickly sheathed his sword, running up to Rist. "Oh man! Rist are you okay?!"
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #581 on: May 21, 2010, 11:45:43 pm »
Rist nodded "I'm fine." he said softly. he stood up "Now...perhaps you should tend to your orders...but for godness sake....don't do anything you'd regret."

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #582 on: May 21, 2010, 11:52:04 pm »
He nodded. "I won't. I wouldn't want to disappoint my best friends after all. I've pretty much got everything I need so I guess I'll head out now. Take care of Cleophus." He offered his hand to shake.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #583 on: May 21, 2010, 11:58:49 pm »
Rist nodded softly shaking Kalo's hand "Just be wary...secrecy relating to orders often carryis into black territory." he said softly.

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #584 on: May 22, 2010, 12:05:17 am »
"I'll be careful, and one more thing, the receptionist here said non-guid members weren't allowed to sleep here. Guild members only. I left my emblem in the room. Carry it with you if you have to. I won't be able to use it and it would only get me in trouble on this job." He sighed heavily and stepped out the door, calling back. "See you in a couple days!"
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #585 on: May 22, 2010, 12:38:49 am »
Rist nodded "Hey....if you get in trouble...And I'm being dead serious...DO NOT try andbe a hero." he said softly.

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #586 on: May 22, 2010, 01:04:34 pm »
Kaloyan nodded and left, heading back down stairs. He paused breifly as he smelled something burning, following hte scent to the kitchen he found a large pot boiling over and spilling out on the stove. He rushed over and turned the fire off. "Man...Who would just leave this to burn.....Heh, I'm one to talk. I have to get going myself...But I wonder where the receptionist went?" He shrugged it off and left, going out onto the streets.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline DeltaFur

• Philosopher/Scientist in the making
  • Male
« Reply #587 on: May 22, 2010, 01:17:27 pm »
(OOC: Ominous, Kalo!)

Cleophus drank the first potion, gagging a bit at the strong bitter taste. He grew more tired, resting his head back onto the blanket of the bed. He dozed, his overhead spark-light going out slowly after he lost consciousness.
~Delta~

Pet's name: Pepper

My Furry Code: (PM me if I got it wrong somehow) FFD2amw A>+ C-> H++ M+ R+ T++ W>+ Z?> Sm RLU>MH a19 cl++ d+ e->++++ f+ h*>++ i+ j+ p*> sm>m+

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #588 on: May 22, 2010, 01:59:30 pm »
Rist made his way upstairs to Kalo's room. He went inside "Alright... I'm here now, Cleo." he said calmly.

Offline DeltaFur

• Male
« Reply #589 on: May 22, 2010, 03:47:03 pm »
The sound of Rist calling him barely phased Cleophus, as he was still dozing from the potion's and the beating's aftereffects.
~Delta~

My Furry Code: (PM me if I got it wrong somehow) FFD2amw A>+ C-> H++ M+ R+ T++ W>+ Z?> Sm RLU>MH a19 cl++ d+ e->++++ f+ h*>++ i+ j+ p*> sm>m+

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #590 on: May 22, 2010, 03:53:07 pm »
Rist shook Cleo gently "Hey...YOu said you needed me." he said calmly.

Offline DeltaFur

• Male
« Reply #591 on: May 23, 2010, 12:14:10 am »
Cleophus woke with a headache, his eyes unseeing in the darkness of the room. He yawned and stretched his arms, casting the light on the ceiling once again. "Oh, hey, Rist. Yeah, I did need you. Can you burn this?" he said as he showed Rist the root. "I would, but I am having a bit of trouble staying awake," he said with a tremendous yawn. "At least I feel a bit better, my muscles are a bit less sore."
~Delta~

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #592 on: May 23, 2010, 12:19:34 am »
Rist nodded, starting to burn the root. "What else do you need me for?" he asked.

Offline DeltaFur

• Male
« Reply #593 on: May 23, 2010, 11:37:36 pm »
Cleophus yawned once more. His eyelids began to droop as he said, "Keep guard? I don't know, just try to keep yourself entertained. Kalo left some papers on the bed, you can read those if you like." Cleophus gestured towards the Guild Orders that were lying unread near the opposite end of the bed from where he was laying.
~Delta~

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #594 on: May 24, 2010, 12:07:37 am »
(OOC: Just to make it clear, if someone decides to read the orders I'll make a post detailing what's written.)
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline DeltaFur

• Male
« Reply #595 on: May 24, 2010, 12:12:48 am »
(OOC: Just PM the person who does and he can go back and put that into his post. Just a suggestion)
~Delta~

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #596 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:41 pm »
Rist nodded softly. he remained in the room, but he picked up the orders and slowly began to read them...his face remained neutral throught his reading, slowly tapping his finger to his chin while he read.

Offline DeltaFur

• Male
« Reply #597 on: May 24, 2010, 10:33:43 pm »
Cleophus started to nod off, mumbling as he did so about the blimps that he saw outside.
~Delta~

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #598 on: May 25, 2010, 12:52:45 pm »
The orders had read as following...

Kaloyan, you are to travel to Karha and investigate the partnership between the center for disease control and the Order of White. The Center is being funded by the Order we know, but things are not adding up. The Center recieves its financing from the Order, who gets money from visitors to the temples, donations, and payment for healing. Even so there has been little more discovered about the plague and its origin is still unknown. The client wants you to go undercover into the Order and find out if any of the money is being misused. You are new to the Brigade and your name and face aren't well known among either the Order or the Brigade. Right now you're the best choice to go in without raising suspicion.

You are not to engage in any combat even if provoked unless you have no other alternatives. If you are discovered just return to the guild HQ in Karha and lay low till you can return here. This job of utmost secrecy and I hate to ask that you lie to your friends but you are not to tell them anything of this mission.

I have evidence to believe that the Order has also contacted the local thieves guild to keep careful watch, mind what you say on the streets.

Also the head of our guild will be staying in Karha while you are there, I do not want you speaking of this mission to him. He knows I've sent a member to Karha on a mission but he doesn't know the details. If asked just say you are sent to be body guard for a shop and he'd rather contract from out of town. The guildmaster may also decide to give you a mission just to keep you busy or test your mettle, if so then do it without question. He can eject you from the guild without a thought and I've seen him do it to many good members. I don't want you losing your job here so easily.

Thats all Kaloyan. I know you're well suited for this job. Take care, good luck, and be vigilant.

Back in Estar Arthur had just finished lunch at Primula's inn, he'd enjoyed two large bowls of chicken and dumplings and was finally feeling full. May smiled in surprise at the small wolf's appetite. "Is there anything else we can get for you today sir?" Arthur smiled and shook his head. "No. I'm quite full now. I think I'll simply settle my tab and go. Oh, but before I do, would it be possible to thank the chef for this wonderful meal? I always enjoy Primula's cooking so much and I'd like to thank her personally."
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline C.T.

• Male
« Reply #599 on: May 27, 2010, 11:07:00 pm »
Rist slowly laid the orders on the table... "I'm unable to see why he hid this information from me..." he said softly. "All that secrecy...." he said softly, sitting down in a chair to keep an eye on Cleo.