Author Topic: The Plague Chapters (OOC) [Anyone Who's Interested Sign Up Here!]  (Read 5197 times)

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
So I know I'm knew and all, but I thought I'd try my hand at starting up a semi-serious RP with some of you guys who're interested. I'm asking for at least 5 sentences so we have some meat for the story, and detailed characters (which is a given, I'm sure.)

So here is my story so far:

The setting is on a medieval fantasy planet, with unlimited races (furry-related). The technology of the day is limited to castles and catapults, but there is magic. Those who have magic train diligently, mages vying for power over the varied lands and the politicians who run it, and others training to bring down the corrupted system of control and fighting against the rallied forces of greed. Magic is used in place of technology in many ways, for weaponry, for transportation, etc.

But recently, in a small village tucked away in the mountains, a maniac mage rises to power. He slays the entire village and raises them as his army of the dead, twisting his magics so the curse is spread like a virus and his forces grow as they ravage through the land.

[my fursona] Aurora, a silver werefox was inflicted with the curse, yet something went wrong. Perhaps it was because she was herself a practiced mage, or perhaps some divine spirit watched over her and deemed her worthy to defeat the fire with fire. She lives as an undead, imbued with unnatural powers over dark magic. Her intelligence sharpened with the knowledge of death, and her strength fortified, the fox was born again as a creature designed to bring down the growing dark powers as one of their own.

In her waking moments, though, a lust for a soul overpowered her, and the savage undead submitted to her carnal will and killed. Drenched in the blood of what had been her beloved wolf, she understood what she had done was wrong, and while enlightened, was deeply ashamed and disturbed at her own existance. She locked herself away for years, diving deeper into the waters of arcane knowledge and mastering the necromatic arts. Fuller mature and having discovered her purpose, Aurora returned to the world to find it wasted and ravaged. The necromancer had taken control of the lands, and had perfected his undead minions. There was still a population of living, much to her surprise, yet they lived in a state of fear and near-slavery to their master. The walls of his kingdoms were tall and shiny with metal, new structures and industries fighting for space in the crowded dirty lands. His minions were preserved now, as she was, strong and muscular with the supreme physical power she contained herself. Yet their eyes were empty of souls, and they were little more then the brute force of his empire now.

So Aurora sets out into this strange and foreign world, to bring warriors to her side and establish a force powerful enough to take back their place in this world.

if interested, post info and background stories here, and if there are enough ppl, i'll start the RP in another post asap!! :D thanks guys
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:08:52 pm by PsychotixxFoxx »

Offline Black Unicorn

• xbx gt: Horse Furry1
  • Male
Re: The Plague Chapters (Anyone Interested?)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 07:44:13 pm »
U=Im interested, but question.. can one be from outside te land?

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 07:51:31 pm »
yes they can :) just make the story cool!

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:05:42 pm »
some rules

1. cursing is ok, as long as its moderate
2. romance is fine (and a little encouraged, it makes the story interesting ;P)

furry forms

were (human with animal traits), anthro (typical furry), feral (normal animal form)

introduce character like :

Name: Aurora
Species: undead silver werefox
Abilities: manipulates dark magic, telekinesis, enhanced strength and dexterity, powerful necromancer
Personality: were/anthro- slightly insane, yet with the best intentions, strong and independent, flirtatious, a little blunt in social situations, yet always sarcastic and witty when being humorous, very philosophical
feral- extremely snuggly and sensitive, easily loses reason to animal instinct
Weapon: large crescent double-bladed axe, daggers on belt, components for spells in pouches on belt
Background: (already explained)
Appearance: shining silver fur, long purple dreadlocks, glowing turquoise eyes with heavy dark makeup, curvacious with long legs, wears a laces purple corset and tattered black skirts with fishnet leggings and black cloak.. in were form, has bluish tint to skin and silver fox ears and tail

Offline Black Unicorn

• Male
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 08:12:40 pm »
Ok sweet..

Name: Dominic Shepard
species: Unicorn
Magic: Unicorn Magic, nothing specific
Description: Black fur, yellow glowing eyes, black clothing, with some leather and metal armor paddings.
Bio: Free roamed Pirate, but not such bad one
Weapons: Magic Sword(controls ships), Bow and arrows
other: Has a Black Ship.

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 08:39:34 pm »
Name: Prince
Species: Snow-white Lycan
Appearance: Prince has snow-white fur that covers his entire body and eyes that match that of the heavens. Wears a fine suit that the villagers and or people of the world have made for him and wields a glistening sword that he crafted himself.
Powers: Prince is a master swordsman and blacksmith. All of his sense have somehow been brought to their fullest making him a dangerous opponent. Adapts in combat, making him harder and harder to fight.
Other: Is secretly in love with the undead werewolf necromancer. He is the hero that protects the people from the shadow that has fallen over them.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:29:48 pm by MysticalPrince »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 08:53:24 pm »
some rules

1. cursing is ok, as long as its moderate
2. romance is fine (and a little encouraged, it makes the story interesting ;P)

furry forms

were (human with animal traits), anthro (typical furry), feral (normal animal form)

introduce character like :

Name: Aurora
Species: undead silver werefox
Abilities: manipulates dark magic, telekinesis, enhanced strength and dexterity, powerful necromancer
Personality: were/anthro- slightly insane, yet with the best intentions, strong and independent, flirtatious, a little blunt in social situations, yet always sarcastic and witty when being humorous, very philosophical
feral- extremely snuggly and sensitive, easily loses reason to animal instinct
Weapon: large crescent double-bladed axe, daggers on belt, components for spells in pouches on belt
Background: (already explained)
Appearance: shining silver fur, long purple dreadlocks, glowing turquoise eyes with heavy dark makeup, curvacious with long legs, wears a laces purple corset and tattered black skirts with fishnet leggings and black cloak.. in were form, has bluish tint to skin and silver fox ears and tail

Kobuk here, one of the Admins. In regards to the items I highlighted in yellow, Cursing/Swearing/Foul language is not allowed per Furtopian rules. Mild swearing (Words such as crap, hell, and damn), if not excessive, can be used.
In regards to romance and/or sexual/mature situations, Anyone, adult or minor (Whether human or acting as your fursona/RP character), may NOT be involved in any sexual or other adult/mature situations and activities (smoking, alcoholic drinking, abuse, etc.) with other adults/minors anywhere on any Furtopia forum. For RP purposes, mild romantic activity such as hugging, holding hands, kissing, "puppy love", etc. may be acceptable.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:23:18 am by Kobuk »

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 08:57:57 pm »
Sounds like fun! Here i am

Name: Carter Xavier Alstroph
Species: CatFox
Magic: Short invisibility
Description: Sky blue fur with various black and yellow patterns on shoulders, legs, and torso.
Bio: Young boy in search for adventure and his destiny. Youngest of 3 brothers but tallest of the whole family. Well at least he was until his family was poisoned in the filthy cities. Now he roams the lands stealing food, secretly living in homes, and trying to find a way to clean the city of waste and evil.
Weapons: A golden keris he found jabbed in a dead tree with the word UNDER in its trunk. He is unaware of the weapons history and it's potential power.
Other: Mastered jumping from roof to roof of houses in the city swiftly without being detected.

Let's do this... *puts on sunglasses*  8)
Come find me! More to come!

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 09:08:58 pm »
awesome!!! So i'll start the official RP in a few min.. we'll all meet at the docks of the city ;P

Offline Kael

• Credit to Saiyu for the awesome pic!
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 10:37:48 pm »
Can I join?

Name: Kael Firebrand
Race: anthro panther
Magic: Control over earth, fire, ice, water, and air. also, other magicks [general things]
Description: Black fur, silver eyes glowing with power, black robes with glowing runes of power on them.
Bio: A powerful mage that studied for many years, Kael is a curious man. He has five feral companions; a raven, weasel, owl, monkey, and snake. He has a mysterious past, as he lives mostly in solitude.
Weapons: non-existent.
Other: Can cast spells instantly with great loss of energy, or cast using runes, and lose none, but it takes longer.

Also, not on all the time, so take it a bit easy on me...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:41:45 pm by Kael »
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

And it does get so much better!

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 10:42:37 pm »
Yeah!! Sounds exciting!! Just come into the story when it feels natural, right now the first characters are by the docks of one of the main cities controlled by the necromancer. as a mage, you have some authority and your respected by civilians, so youd prolly have your own tower in the city. but its your story ;P welcome!!

Offline Kael

• Male
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 10:44:22 pm »
I have moving and floating tower... hence the solitude bit, so I prolly am gonna do my standard "Oh, crap, that teleport bit never works right..."
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

Offline Black Unicorn

• Male
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 10:46:23 pm »
just to let yal know, spanish frigate ships >< lol just picture the Black Pearl from pirates of the carribean, and ull get a good idea of what my ship looks like

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 11:26:13 pm »
both of those are amazing ideas!! i see that i'll be making some powerful allies soon ;D

Offline Black Unicorn

• Male
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 12:05:39 am »
Allies? >< ok.. well i hope thers some sea battles cus thats my advantage, especailly with the black Spanish Frigate, and the magic sword that controls any ship

Offline MWBrantley

• This's the kind of thing that no-one ever believes
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 07:55:15 pm »
Name: Cort Silverhead
Race: anthro coyote
Magic: Mastery of Air; 'Journeyman' (so to speak) of Fire;.
Description: 5 feet head to toe; Yellow right eye, patched left eye, which is a disturbingly-deep indigo blue and can see into the supernatural world that coincides with the natural; Despite his age, retains the tawnyness typical of Canis Latrans. Wears Harness consisting of belt and crossover baldric on which hang bow, quiver, cutlass, blackdagger and scrip; harness is worn over thigh-length dark-green tunic; lower body covered by leather kilt over loincloth and cleated boots with turned-down tops.
Bio: A borderlander, was once the village weathermage and firemonger, and also a member of a Hunter Archer defense force. His Forest village and defense unit were overrun and destroyed by undead troops; he was not converted, however, and has since lived the life of an outlaw bowman and traveling mage.
Weapons: longbow, arrows; cutlass; blackdagger (not an athame, more like what a sgian dubh would look like with a 6 inch blade. Sometimes secrets the dagger under his arm inside his clothing)
Other: has become adept at destroying Vampiric undead. Is famous for his resistance against the Necromancer and his minions -- unfortunately that means that he must disguise himself, usually in a Trooper's robes, when he travels into populated areas.

Will this fit?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:48:12 pm by MWBrantley »
Plan? What plan? I'm making this up as I go...

Offline MWBrantley

• Male
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 10:49:12 pm »
Pardon the double post...

An Idea: Could my character's "silverhead" surname refer to the composite silver-and-steel broadheads that he makes for his arrows, which are anathema to the undead? Also, I was wondering if the Hunter Force could be officially disbanded, but it's remaining ten or so members still be around and come together occasionally for resistance missions? Identifying and rallying signal: a distinctive high-pitched, ululating whistle.

Just an Idea.

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 06:43:14 pm »
Pardon the double post...

An Idea: Could my character's "silverhead" surname refer to the composite silver-and-steel broadheads that he makes for his arrows, which are anathema to the undead? Also, I was wondering if the Hunter Force could be officially disbanded, but it's remaining ten or so members still be around and come together occasionally for resistance missions? Identifying and rallying signal: a distinctive high-pitched, ululating whistle.

Just an Idea.

Thats awesome!! I like the idea of a disbanded hunter force of the undead, but instead of disbanded, was killed in its entirety except 3 or 4 members. (makes it a little more rare, lol)

Offline MWBrantley

• Male
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 08:50:51 pm »
That actually sounds better, 3 or four would be more manageable as well.

Offline MWBrantley

• Male
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 12:02:41 am »
pardon my double post. I seem to have caught a cold from a student, and my cold remedy is making me sleepy and 'funky,' So I'm off to bed 'til tomorrow. Happy RPing everybody.

Offline MWBrantley

• Male
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 03:15:03 am »
[Unfortunately...

I am still not functioning at a very high level, so for the next few hours at least or maybe even a day or so, I will probably be unable participate -- then again, I could be on again late this evening (Friday). I t all depends on where this cold or crud or wahtever decdides to go next. I'm not giving up, just taking care of myself. my apologies.]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 03:17:15 am by MWBrantley »

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 10:04:01 am »
Thats all good and fine, dont stress it, I've been busy too doing stuff for thanksgiving break and whatnot so its cool :D

Offline MWBrantley

• Male
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 03:02:05 pm »
I'm back. *sniff* Snort* Well, anyway... ;)

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 04:14:39 pm »
hurrah!!! well im sorry your not feeling well, at least your not sick in the RP hahaha ;D

Offline Kael

• Male
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 08:01:37 pm »
And, well, I never agreed to go along with your quest, but.. anyway... following nonetheless...