Author Topic: Books like Animorphs  (Read 850 times)

Offline Infervorous

• Male
Books like Animorphs
« on: July 01, 2012, 10:21:20 pm »
Hey all. This post isn't about a work of fiction I've created or anything, it's just about books.
I've recently started the Animorphs series of books, which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. However, I've found that these books are targeted at the audience of kids around middle school or high school age. They're a bit simple and predictable for me now. But I really like the morphing aspect, and how they solve problems by turning into animals. Really cool stuff, to me.
I was wondering if any of you know about books (or series) that are similar to Animorphs, but not so kiddie. And please don't suggest Twilight because it has werewolves.   x_x
Awesome!

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Books like Animorphs
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:27:26 pm »
Moved your topic to Non-furry Discussion forum, as the Furry Fiction forum is delegated to posting of stories that members write. ;)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 11:05:00 am »
A interesting idea for young peoples books..

Best of luck :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline ObliviousAlly

• Ally the Sparkly
  • Female
    • Pipedreams
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 05:26:45 am »
My boyfriend, who loves the Animorphs series, also highly recommends the Switches Trilogy by Kate Thompson.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Switchers-Trilogy-Kate-Thompson/dp/009947283X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1341480356&sr=8-4&keywords=switchers