Author Topic: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)  (Read 82462 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »
doc opened the door for the delivery man,who in return asked for a signature
"oh...um let me go get my cousin...it was billed to him" he ran up stairs, mentally berating himself for never learning to write cursive other than his own name
"um hey julia-" he paused when he didn't see julian inhis coffin "huh...odd i thought he came in here"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2013, 09:42:16 pm »
Amie was already in Julian's room, staring up at the ceiling "What is wrong, Master Julian?!?" She had a bad feeling in her gut...
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2013, 09:57:27 pm »
Julian drops from the ceiling, landing on the floor with a thud. "ITS THAT STONE! THE BLOODSTONE! SHE WANTS IT BACK! SHE KEEPS SENDING ME THESE NIGHTMARES!" He leaps across the room, and rips the front of his dresser off the hinges, hurling it into the corner of the room. "The bllodstone. One of fiive. The last drops of blood from when I and four others drained the former vampire queen Eraziel of her powers. Now she is trying to reunite them. Someone must have found her body, and feed he. But how? We hid her so deeply, and so secretly. WHERE IS THE STONE!" He snarls, stomping donstairs. On his wy down, he moves up to and swiftly vaults over Doc. Storming to the door, he signs the paper so fast he nearly rips it, befor terrifing the delevery man by hauling the large coffin into the house one handed. He puts it down on the table, and begings rumaging around in the various drawers, until he produces a small fist sized bloodstone. It pulses with a soft red light, and he glares at it.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2013, 10:39:33 pm »
doc ran downstairs thinking of a way to stop julian without a stake...damn it e couldn't keep his thoughts together enough to use gravity to a great enough effect...he thought for half a second then rushed over and kissed him, forcing them both to the ground as his tension melted
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2013, 11:22:27 pm »
Julian lays on the gorund, wriggling for a while, befor calming down. He gently pushes you of of him, and wriggles up. "Well Doc, you seem rather forward tonight. Ow." He collapses in a chair, frowning at the tiny bloodstone clutched in a paw. He looks around at the trail of carnage, and his face falls."Im sorry. I dont know what came over me. Ive never gone into a bloodfrenzy befor. It must be the stone. She is trying to reunite them, Bring them back to her. So she can come back. I cannot let that happen. It would mean mass murder, chaos, and the end of the freedom of mortals. The world would be thrust into eternal night." He stands up. "Amie, are you alright? Doc, did I hurt you? Are either of you injured?" He looks rather worried, and weary, and sad, and also hungry.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2013, 12:00:23 am »
'no...i'm fine.....we know one sure way to trigger my gift......can't you destroy it?" he looked at the crimson stone warily...it made him feel odd just looking at it....

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2013, 12:24:51 am »
Julian eyes gleam at that. "No. If we were to destroy it, that would be bad. You see, this bloodstone has part of the esscence of the first vampire, Eraizel. This red crystal contains the powers of a woman whom at the height of her power rivaled the gods. It also enhances ones vampiric abilities. That is why you feel that tugging. You want it dont you? All vampires who see the stone grow to desire it. The want to hold it, touch it, posses it. Even if not now, eventually you will come to crave it. The only reason I am not affected by it is because it also contians some of my essence. You see, I have a story to tell you both." He makes himself comfortable, and motions for you both to sit down. "Nearly 100 years ago, the vampire Eraziel, the scourge of the sun, decided to lead a vast war on mankind." As he speaks, the stone glows brighter, and projects ghostly images along the walls and through the air. You see a beautiful she wolf, reclining on a stone throne. "Several of the older vampires allied with the hunters, and the vatican, to fight this threat. This was the start of the blood wars." The crystal shows images of a huge army, on one side a horde of vampirs, on the other priests and hunters, and even some vampires as well. "The armys fought a secret war against the vampire queen, a war fought in the shadows. It was a long battle. I was actually a general at the time. I, along with the pope at that time, two elder vampires, and one Mr. Terance, a hunter, stormed the queens castle." The crystal shows a shower of images. Julian ripping apart hordes of young vampires, draining them dry. Another vampire, this one a bat, is shooting sheets of flame across the hordes. Yet another vampire, a female spider, is holding some kind of energy shield. A young wolf is blasting light orbs at the vampires. Lastly, an older rabbit male is slashing through mobs of vampires, a stake in one paw, and a beautiful sword in the other. "We fought our way throughout the castle, until we reached her throne room. The pope cast a mighty spelll to bind her, so she could not flee, while Terance took up his sword to attempt to slay her. I and the other vampires were attempting to bite her. Finally, through our combined efforts, we managed to subdue her. Although still mighty, we managed to seperate her energy into five artifacts. The bloodstone, the sword, a rosary, a crown, and a scepter. With her powers drained, we buried her body in the deepest pits of the castle. The pope passed on, at a young age. The other two elders and I went our seperate ways. One became the duchess. The other I killed years later. As for Terance, he lived to a good age, and then bequethed his sword to me. I still have it." He sits back, rubbing his eyes wearily. Doc, you notice something odd about the rabbit in the crystals images. He looks so familiar...
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2013, 12:41:19 am »
his breath catches, he freezes, but his mind continues...memories flash by....a friend...no lover...she was draind of her blood....too weak to live.....a blur and the happy sounds of bars and celebration....a man...he hated him....but knew him...knows him...asks for his help....a kid.....now the kid is pale...bleeding from a gigantic hole in his chest....no heart left, being thrown in a hole with piles of bodies, a hot...dry...tired....ringing....a weapon....he made it himself...then blood...lots of blood

doc collapses on the floor screaming

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2013, 12:49:03 am »
OOC: Well, how are yall liking the story so far? Feedback? Notes? Things you would like to see more/less of? Any and all help will be appreiated.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2013, 06:27:27 am »
(I like it! But is Ace accepted? He could be after the artifacts, too. ;) )
Hey, I have a DA:

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2013, 09:46:08 am »
(i love this,origionaly i joined as a time filler, but i'm really into it now)

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:41 pm »
Why tahnk you all! Yeah, Ace accepted, but I was waiting for you to put him in because I already gave you permission.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2013, 09:27:05 pm »
(Okie dokie!)
Ace looked at the sprawling city beneath him- it was like it's own miniature sun. Glaring at the light, he could make out the tiny, ant-like specs that where the fursons of this town. He couldn't say why or how, but he was in a bad mood.

"Mr. Ace!" a servant- a mortal- proclaimed, distracting Ace from his pastime. "I was wondering where the tables for the buffet should be set up this time, and I figure, well, the dutches is kinda busy, so-"

Ace kept his gaze out the window. How convenient of Mother-dearest to disappear the day before the ball and leave all the servants to pester him. "I could care less," he practically growled out. "Just make sure it fits all the food."

"Still, I would like to not make any mistakes, so-"

This entire conversation is a mistake on your part, Ace thought agitatedly. He rubbed his temples. "I need a drink..."

"OH! Well, the blood-leters are down getting food for themselves. Would you like me to call one up?"

Ace glanced over at the servant. A woman antelope, who had clearly had children. Probably took the job to support those kids. "No," Ace looked back out the window. "You'll due."

Before the antelope could react, Ace had his hands on her shoulders and his teeth in her neck, lapping up the blood as it came to him. After a while, Ace pushed the servant back and looked down. She was alive, but just barely, and her breaths where ragged and uneven. Needless to say, they where both a mess.

"You've allways been a sloppy eater..." a voice said as a a massive "spider" descended her web from the ceiling. She revealed herself to be the duchess. "She's only barely alive, Ace."

"She was getting on my nerves."

"She has three children."

"Not my problem these mortal idiots need to breed like feral rats," Ace retorted as he wiped some of the blood off of his chin onto his sleeve.

"And now your dress shirt-"

"Will get cleaned before tomorrow." Ace looked at the duchess. "Was there something you wanted to tell me, mother?"

"Julian is attending this ball. I want you on your best behaviour," she stated, as he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, mother."
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2013, 10:07:46 pm »
(Whoa, sounds really cool. And you even managed to get the duchesses attitude right without my help. Very happy, very proud, very interested. Sorry this moves kinda fast, but we need to move the stroy along)
After gently picking up Doc, and laying him in his coffin, he retires to his own. "Amie, I am sorry about the mess. Please forgive me. I will clean it when we return from Japan. For now, I must rest for the night. You know the duchess loves to keep her guests until almost dawn." He goes upstairs, and frowning at the wreckage of his room, drags the coffin into the basement. Along the way, he stops and removes a picture from one of the several safes hidden behind large portraits of himself. A cliche, but it was also a good deterent. Removing the old oil painting he gazed at the rabbit in it, tracing his fingers across the curve of the jaw, the well muscled shoulders, and the lfriendly smile. Terance had always been a good friend. Almost every vampir eliked him, ironic for a hunter. But a smart vampire didnt need to fear a hunter, and a smart hunter didnt needlessly kill vampires, so the had gotten along. No doubt about it. It was definatly Doc. There was only one question, and that was how.  What were the odds he would run into the great grandson of a friend of his from 100 years ago? He placed the painting back, next to the ones of all his other friends. He pondered this odd coincidence. It would explain alot. His extrordinary self control, his reflexes, his speed. And both hunters. Same fur color, sma ebasic facial features, it all fit. Next he went down to the basement, and pulled on a scone on the wall, revealing a door. Another of his eccentricys, but yet again, no one suspects a classic. Gazing at the sword, he once again was brought in awe of its form. Carved from meteoric metal, and laced with adamantine, silver, cold iron, and lead, it could hurt any supernatural creature. Despite its style and make, it was very heavy, requiring the use of two paws to use. Unless... He left the sword. Soon he would test it. He walked back into the basement, settling into his coffin for the day. He slept uneventfully. The next night he was up just after sunset. Bustling about the house, he begins to get dressed. His old underclothes, followed by a coat, a jacket, and trousers. Boots, a hat, a cape, and the  bloodstone complete the look. He set Docs clothing alongside his coffin, and continued to get ready. He went into the cellar, and came back up with a beautiful box, full of jewelry. It was polite to bring a gift, and he was one of only five who still did. As a result, he was privy to several pieces of information that the duchess shared with no one else. He nervously adjusts his clothing in the mirror, then set about cleaning what he could for now.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2013, 11:31:03 pm »
it was drizzling outside, when he was first able, doc had awaken, gathered a few things he had stashed away, and went out into the rain, he had drawn his pentagram carefully, and three of the five were already there, he lit a grease torch, the water only emboldening the flame, and rather than using his usual ritual for meditation, he sat at the point himself not the center, he wore robes of a pure white, and had sniffed out a few things in the house that smelled like a male bunny.

he had to know.

he muttered low, his voice lost in the wind and all at once his torches smoke re-directed, forming a swirling mass in the center of the circle

doc spoke up "demon, i demand you find the person mentioned in this spell'

a gruff voice reminding one of nails on a chalkboard spoke "and who are you to do so mortal" it laughed at his demands

"i'm the guy who has a gallon jug of holy water sitting beside him, now go"
he was of course bluffing as he patted the jug, he couldn't touch the stuff

the demon vanished with a pop, re-appearing with the same

doc spoke a long time with the two, finally he had learned all he needed to know
"demon, return my soul, it is within your law to do so"

"no, why should i lis-"

"ok"

doc tossed a bit of incence into the flame, banishing the demon and leaving the soul behind, he allowed it to float freely and then he stepped into the circleit drifted over to him and went inside him....somehow he felt...less lost
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:29:16 am by whtwolf »

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2013, 06:52:58 am »
With all of the stock-exchanging she had done, Amie had ranked up plenty of telocomuting hours to give herself a free day. She felt the need to dress up nicely that day, and wore some of her classic lolita dominated with a red and black color scheme, complete with a little hood. A short while after getting dressed, she stopped herself. Why am I dressing up? The ball is for Master Julian and Mr. Aaron...
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2013, 04:09:11 pm »
Julian went over to his computer and checked his emails. He had one form the duchess, which surprised him. He didnt know the duchess had a computer. The email was  standard reminder, as the normal kind sent in a letter. After reviewing it, he went outside, under an umbrella of course, to find Doc. "What are you doing, and why does my yard smell like sulfur, incense, and a fast food joint?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2013, 08:25:32 pm »
Ace lazed about, waiting for the party to start. "Hey, Mom?"

"That's Mother to you," the duchess replied as she tossed Ace's phone back at him- the device she had used to send Julian the email. "Or do I have to keep you under my web for a few more years and teach you proper grammar?"

Ace simply rolled his eyes and muttered, "at least this time, the fly is informed..." he then started looking at his sent emails. "So, what did you send Julian?"

"A reminder of his desired pressence later tonight, is all..."  the duchess replied.

"No 'plus-one-meal' notice?"

The duchess glared at her fledgling. "No. We will have plenty tonight."

"Aw, c'mon!" Ace pleaded as he looked back at her. "All we ever eat is the stuff you prefer. I'm rapidly running out of time as a fledgling- did it ever ocur to you that I should find my preference?"

That attitude was greeted with a pop to the cheek. "Young man! How dare you grow testy with me!" The duchess warned. Howeber, she soon calmed herself. "Though I do see your logic. We will begin tastings tomorrow. But for now, try and remain pleasant."
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2013, 08:43:50 pm »
Julian went over to his computer and checked his emails. He had one form the duchess, which surprised him. He didnt know the duchess had a computer. The email was  standard reminder, as the normal kind sent in a letter. After reviewing it, he went outside, under an umbrella of course, to find Doc. "What are you doing, and why does my yard smell like sulfur, incense, and a fast food joint?"

doc smiled at him, a rare event " terance...i'm terance....or i was...now i'm aaron, i suspected last night when i saw your images...i flashed  back, and i apologize for the smell, i had to reclaim part of my soul...i feel a lot less lost now"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2013, 10:06:17 pm »
Julian flicks his tail, and his jaw hangs open. "You..are...Tereance. Terance. The hunter? Slayer of the demon queen Eraziel. One of the five legends. The living sunray? I dont understand my old friend. Why did your soul end up in hell? You lived a good life, as so far as I knew you." He then considers. "Very well, then whose soul is in control of the body. Aarons or yours?" Then he shakes his head. "Nevermind. Now is neither the time or the place. We must get to the ball. After we return, I have your sword should you ever wish to reclaim it."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2013, 11:42:13 pm »
Amie had come outside to get confirmation of orders from Julian, so she only heard bits and pieces of the conversation. Just what all was going on? "Master," Amie stated as she moved closer to the two vampires, making herself apperant through the fog. "Are there any instructions you wish for me to follow once you two have left?"
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2013, 03:25:43 am »
aaron frowned "my soul awaited me in purgatory....and neither is in control, julian, have you heard of reincarnation? i'm still me...just found some lost memories and experiences"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2013, 04:16:47 pm »
Julian nods. "Hmm, purgatory. I wonder why?" Then turns to Amie. "No, I dont beleive so. Just be careful." Then he motions to Doc. "We must get going. It wouldnt do to be late. Espescially not with a fledgling in tow."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2013, 04:49:37 pm »
Amie nodded. "The limo is in the front driveway, Master Julian. I hope you have a wonderfull time."

~~~

Ace launched off of the couch. "Fine by me!" He landed, then stood up gaining a sudden amount of poise. "Shall we recive the guests, Mother?"
(Blackrose, would you like me to keep running the Duchess as an npc? If so, is there anything I should refine?)
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2013, 05:07:36 pm »
(You can if you want to, or you can give her to me. She is haughty, arrogant, and ill tempeered to anyone she hasnt know for a long time. Which is only five vampires, one of whom is julian. She also is very intelligent.)
Julian nods. "Thank you Amie." And walks forward towards the limo. "Be carefull."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu