Author Topic: Red like roses (IC)  (Read 24356 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Red like roses (IC)
« Reply #1100 on: January 30, 2014, 07:18:29 am »
"why not and how do we get there? " she was starting to get a little impatient
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #1101 on: January 30, 2014, 09:28:58 am »
Mark woke up again. He got out of his coffin  and headed upstairs. Getting into his uniform for the club he exited the backroom and started setting up the tables and chairs.
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1102 on: January 30, 2014, 11:57:00 am »
Naomi quickly pulled her fingers away as the feral nipped at them. She noticed she didn't bleed which she was thankful for. "Can they speak?" she asked Eno curiously.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1103 on: January 30, 2014, 12:39:52 pm »
He whipped his hair over his shoulder huffily. "I dont know, i just fight them."

"Well, the only reaper who might know is HIM..and he doesnt like to be disturbed." When he said him, the air got colder

The club was slowly starting up, bartenders checking glasses and wiping counters, the tiny kitchens staff cooking the appetizers, the cleaning crew moping and wiping down tables, all with their sharp fangs and glowing eyes. the owner sat at his usual table, tail whipping about
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #1104 on: January 30, 2014, 12:42:46 pm »
"Him? who is him? an why shouldn't I disturb him?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1105 on: January 30, 2014, 02:16:01 pm »
Naomi then turned to the feral. "Can you... speak?" she asked curiously.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1106 on: January 30, 2014, 03:00:37 pm »
"The grim. The reaper. Death herself."

It looked at her in confusion, wagging its tail like a large dog, eyes sparkling with barely animal intelect
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #1107 on: January 30, 2014, 03:06:21 pm »
"ummm...you just said he a moment ago..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1108 on: January 30, 2014, 03:26:55 pm »
Naomi was curious about this creature. She hesitantly began to pet the top of its head before she turned to Eno. "We must find my mother."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1109 on: January 30, 2014, 03:56:33 pm »
"Both are correct. Death is a conceptual being. It is both male, female, and genderless at the same time."

It wagged its tail and rubbed against her thigh, while Eno pouted. "I dont know where she is, last i saw she was fighting some ferals."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1110 on: January 30, 2014, 03:59:24 pm »
Naomi got a little angered. "And you didn't help her?!" Naomi exclaimed as she began to run off to hopefully find her mother.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1111 on: January 30, 2014, 04:01:27 pm »
after about half an hour of running, which the feral followed, she came across Xelif, blade whipping around and slashing across the ferals that surrounded her, surrounded by a nimbus of holy light
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1112 on: January 30, 2014, 04:13:11 pm »
"Mother!" Naomi said running up to Xelif. "What are you doing here? What happened to our home?!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #1113 on: January 30, 2014, 04:18:13 pm »
"well i'm not afraid of her...I'm already dead"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #1114 on: January 30, 2014, 08:56:09 pm »
Mark wiped down some tables and walked up to his boss slowly. "I was wondering. How were you able to build a sleeping quarters under this place? Like, removing the material from the ground. Where did you put it all?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1115 on: January 31, 2014, 01:11:03 am »
"i built on the foundation of an old church. The lower levels? They used to be catacombs. During the black war, the church was burnt to the ground, and the bodies removed for necromancers to use in the war effort."

"Yes, but she can send you to oblivion."

Xelif slashed another feral, then pointed her blade at the one cowering beside Naomi. "Naomi, move!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1116 on: January 31, 2014, 01:17:20 am »
"No mother!" Naomi said stepping in front of the feral. "Don't hurt him. He's friendly!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #1117 on: January 31, 2014, 07:45:51 am »
"I might as well be in oblivion if I have nothing else to do with my existence...I can't go to the afterlife, and I can't go back to living....So it's die, succeed or do absolutely nothing"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #1118 on: January 31, 2014, 10:03:52 am »
"Black war?" Mark asked. "What was that? I never heard of it." He scratched his head as he puzzled over the unfamiliar name. "Was it like the cold war or something?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #1119 on: January 31, 2014, 06:46:06 pm »
Ember gingerly returned his sister's embrace, scared of getting cut by the silver armor. "Sis... We need to talk... In private." He said, then hesitated, deciding to say more. "Something horrible has happened..."
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1120 on: February 01, 2014, 06:08:17 pm »
She frowned at him. "Of course, this way." She lead him down to the bowels of the ship, past racks of guards and hoards of silver weapon. "What is it?"

Xelif growled. "Naomi, its a beast, they drink blood!"

He sighed, but nodded, adjusting his glasses. "Stubburn. Very well." He turned into a crow in a silver plague doctor mask, landing on her shoulder. his feathers on his tail trailed off into a long plume of whispering porcelain masks

D laughed. "Oh, you must be young. Haavent you heard of the vampire king Julian?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #1121 on: February 01, 2014, 06:17:36 pm »
"I was never tought much of vampires." Mark said. "I was made then never saw the one who did it to me again. I only know what I heard from others." Mark sighed a bit. "Nearly everything I know I learned from my science profession. And honestly, I don't remember how old I am but I turned into what I am a bit before my 20's."
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #1122 on: February 01, 2014, 06:27:36 pm »
"A beast? Mother... vampires drink blood. My father drank blood! His allies drank blood. Are you claiming for them to be beasts as well?" Naomi asked with a returned growl.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #1123 on: February 01, 2014, 06:46:57 pm »
Ember followed her, growing ever more fearful as he passed more and more of the guards and silver. If she didnt react well to this.... He was completely screwed in terms of getting out of here alive. "Sister, we were going to New York to reinforce the outpost there and begin cleansing the city. On the way, we stopped and raided a vampire club.... Afterwards, they didnt like it. It was a two car armored humvee convoy. The front car got flipped and destroyed before we could react... My own got flipped and they picked off those riding with me one by one, until I was left." He said, turning away from her and facing the wall, opening his red eyes fully, hands crossed behind his back, pausing before he went on. "When I ran, and I did, it hopeless. They stopped me and snapped my neck, I was helpless as the vampires carried me away, which is when I lost consciousness... Sister.... They-they-they refused to kill me for my "crimes against vampires"... No, they did something much, much worse..." He started to cry softly, awaiting his sister's reaction before he finished.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1124 on: February 02, 2014, 02:06:07 am »
Xelif's tail lashed. "Naomi, they could think and reason and speak, this creature cant."

She turned, resting her hand on his shoulder. "What? What did they do to you? Ill burn them all to ash if they hurt you!" She wrapped her arms around his chest, hugging him gently.

D shook his head in amazment, scooting over and patting the seat. "Sit down kid, lemme teach you a thing or two."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu