Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sean Spicer is out! Hooray!  :D  :D  :D  Now all we need to do is get Bannon, Trump, and Trump's family out of Washington.  >:(
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html

The new guy said he loooovvves Trump.. Now isn't interesting this guy is like Trump in that
he has bad mouthed Trump in the past. Just another guy who goes where the money
is.

I think Trump feels this guy will go out and lie for him on TV. He is a smooth talker and
will make the GOP base feel good.

Trump day 183
Our man Trump is on the war path. The special council is digging into Trumps finances. Even those
oh so secret tax records of his. So he has Fox News running the special council down. Also some
of the GOP doing the same. Problem is the special council is well liked by both parties. So if Trump
does get rid of him it may spread all the info out to the public eye.

Trump supporters claim the media spends too much time talking about Russia. Well it's
leaks and Tweets from the white house that keeps it going. Also Trump firing the FBI director. If
Trump had fired Flynn when he was told he lied about meeting with the Russians
instead of wating almost 3 weeks. The whole russia thing mgith be gone by now.

It's Trumps super ego that is causing him problems. It won't let him accept
the fact the Russian hacks helped him get elected. Then when he lost the popular
vote his ego can't accept that. So he claims there was 5 million illlegal votes for Clinton.
Trump can't let all this go. He embraces Putin, andn bad mouths our allies. Why? It's
likely due to the fact Russia loans him money, adn may let him build Trump Towers
in Russia. So it's no wonder he would try to be buddies with Putin. Even when it hurts
the country he is suppoed to protect.  People say whats wrong with being nice to
Russia?  Well if Putin gets his way our economy will suffer. He will control a large
percentage of the world economy. That will put us last not First like Trump claims he
wants.

GOP
Don't let the leader of the senate fool you. He hasn't given up on getting rid of the ACA
yet. The GOP leadership wants to get the federal government out of the business of
helping the working poor, much less the poor. They want private interprise to help
the poor. Just like the did at the late 18 hundreds. Where people lived hand to mouth on
public charity. That is if the public cared enouth to help. The rich guys in the GOP know to
take care of the approximate 15% of people who need help they would have to pay higher
taxes. Many poor people are minorities they don't want to help in the first place. Much less
pay higher taxes to help.

The country always does best when we work together. Leaving the disadvantaged to suffer
and die is where we are headed if the GOP stays in power. It is sad that a party of at best
less than 40% of the populations has control of the government. Especially with the agenda
it has.

furry greetings / Re: Nevermore
« Last post by Old Rabbit on Today at 08:15:04 am »
Welocme to Furtopia Jenny.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cooke of welcome."

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
traditional and digital artwork / Re: Loc Stitches Thing
« Last post by Loc on Today at 06:15:48 am »
I'm going to have two large-ish projects on the go. I've got something I'm working on as a gift for Fern. I'll be taking progress pictures as I go, but I'll be posting them all in one go after I've given it to him.

I'm also thinking about starting to take "commissions" for fursona heads. I think I'm good enough to be able to pull that off now.
word games / Re: How will the person above you die?
« Last post by Firelight on July 21, 2017, 11:16:55 pm »
Died from cuteness overload by Telephone!
« Last post by ShopePapilloma on July 21, 2017, 01:33:16 pm »
Hello! It's nice to meet you!  :)
« Last post by Jenny on July 21, 2017, 11:25:57 am »
Thank you, Kobuk.
I hopefully will.
« Last post by Kobuk on July 21, 2017, 11:09:42 am »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)
news forum / Re: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.
« Last post by Kobuk on July 21, 2017, 11:08:29 am »
Sean Spicer is out! Hooray!  :D  :D  :D  Now all we need to do is get Bannon, Trump, and Trump's family out of Washington.  >:(
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html
furry greetings / Nevermore
« Last post by Jenny on July 21, 2017, 10:04:21 am »
Good afternoon.

My name is Jenny, a young common raven from Europe. I am in my early 20's and so I finished school. I am a prospective college student and currently working. I am a female individual with interests around history, nature, biology, Native Americans and other Aborigines, Old Norse and Nordic cultures as well as everything other Nordic, arts and some other stuff. I also am a big reader. I read books whenever I can. My favorite genres are fantasy, nonfiction, (psycho-)thriller and detective novels. Otherwise, I read everything which sounds good to me. If you give me a tea or cappuccino and a good book, bring me to a cold place in the mountains where I can sit in my wood cabin with a wonderful open fire in front of me, you are able to make me to the happiest raven on this world. This is my perfect evening.

However, I joined the fandom back to 2008, one year after I got my first access to the internet. I am not only a furry but we'll come back to this later.
My "fursona": Raven, wearing a necklace and sometimes a scarf. All the colors (feather, skin, beak, eyes and so on) are natural. I am not such an emo, goth or anything like that (even tho, they seem interesting in some way). I am just a normal raven... sometimes a bit cheeky, usually silent, a social introvert, clever, got a neat temperament, free-thinker and can be mischievous in long-time conflicts.

That's been a very long intro now. But as long intro might make everything easier when joining a new forum, right? This way we can get to know each other way better.

Goodbye. See you next time.
general furry discussion / Re: A Furtopian Newcomer's Guide to Being a Furry.
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 21, 2017, 09:45:00 am »
In an alternate reality we would all be furry creatures with human minds,
and thought. Walking on our hind legs and talking. Our front paws would be
more like human hands.  Most of us would be comfortable not wearing anything
but our fur or loose fitting clothes.

We would all be vegetarians, otherwise there would be constant warfare between
the prey and predatory species.

Of course in our reality it's just fun and games to tease our fantaxy. with stories, craft,
and artwork. :orbunny:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10