Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general non-furry discussion / I got a new dog!
« Last post by Firelight on July 19, 2017, 09:04:07 pm »
I got a new dog. I call her Eevee! She is a chi mix. She's pretty cute.
the polling booth / Re: Mountain Dew
« Last post by Kobuk on July 19, 2017, 08:40:10 pm »
Mountain Dew ice cream. Perfect for those hot summer days. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzspJSeW1g
general non-furry discussion / Re: First female as new Doctor Who?
« Last post by Kobuk on July 19, 2017, 08:37:58 pm »
All I've heard on Facebook is mostly people whining and complaining about the new Doctor. As I said before, I'll take a "wait and see" attitude about the whole situation. But let me ask this: Where is it written or mentioned anywhere in the entire Dr. Who universe that a Galifreyan timelord must regenerate into the same gender over and over and over, etc. again?
general non-furry discussion / Re: Favorite villains antagonists and bad guys
« Last post by Kobuk on July 19, 2017, 08:31:53 pm »
Not really a villain per say, but rather more of a mischief maker, don't forget Q from Star Trek Next Generation series. ;)
general non-furry discussion / Re: Favorite villains antagonists and bad guys
« Last post by Clinker on July 19, 2017, 07:03:13 pm »
I suppose my picks would have to be:
Scar - cunning and power hungry to the end, full of ambition, envy and charm
Davros - creator of the daleks, interesting design, good take on mad scientist
Discord - capable of manipulating and discouraging the heroes in a matter of minutes, like his design
The Martians from the War of The Worlds - cold beasts that do nothing but wipe out the opposing military forces, but admit defeat when caught unprepared. Iconic machinery and weaponry

general non-furry discussion / Re: First female as new Doctor Who?
« Last post by Clinker on July 19, 2017, 06:49:04 pm »
Yeah. Not to fussed about it. Master turned to Missy. Mind you this happens with most New Doctors. "What were they thinking?!" And when they regenerate "no, they cant go now!".
Give this new actress a chance.  :)
Mind you, it'll be funny seeing how the Doctor as a character reacts to the change  :goldwink:
furry lite™ / Re: furson's weapon of choice?
« Last post by Clinker on July 19, 2017, 01:12:47 pm »
Heat ray gun :)
news forum / Re: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 19, 2017, 09:19:03 am »
Trump day 180
Our man Trump continues to keep secrets. Trump seems to think we should trust him
in all matters. Including his talks with someone like Putin.  If Trump didn't have a history
of telling lies, being childish, keeping his taxes secret, and believing people who tell him
how good he is. Trying to stop investigations we might trust him.

Trump at best is a poor business man. With 4 banrupcies that were due to his bad
judgement, though he blaims others. Most people could make money by not paying
bank loans and workers.

I know people want to believe Trump is good for the country, but they need to quit
listening to people like Rush limbaugh, and dig into the facts. Talk Radio guys will
say anything to build their audience. If they think their listeners like  TRump they
will brag on everything he does. Telling half truths and spinning stories so they 
sound good.

Trump tries to blaim others for his problems. The media, the russian investigation,
talk about his campaign.. Well Trump should let go of the fact he lost the popular
vote. Quit worrying how the media paints him.  There will always be people
reporting problems no matter how good a president is.  If Trump can't let go of
his narcissistic woes he will never get much done.

Trump set up a commission on voting. Suppoesdy to stop voter fraud. Well the
GOP does more to suppress voting than any other party. Worry over voting
fraud is nothig more than a GOP plan to reduce voting by people who may not
vote for the GOP. There is ilttle evidence of voting fraud accross the nation.

Trump can't stand the fact he lost the popular vote. He has been crying over
this since the election. Trump has to be number one about everything even if
he has to cheat to make it so.

GOP
The GOP may still try to remove the ACA even if they don't have the votes. Trump
is crying the blues because congress hasn't given him a big win. I don't call pulling
the plug on public health a win. If he does it's time to impeach him.  Along with
those in the GOP who agree with him. The high cost for insurance isn't the fault
of the ACA, It's the fault of the GOP for not fixing it. Untill everying one is in the
pool prices will stay high.

The GOP leadership a\nd their rich supporters are a bunch of money grubbing,
power hungry bums. If they weren't they would want to work with the
democrats to fix the ACA. Not create an unworkable health care system. The
GOP seems to be blind to anything but a free mreket system. Well some things
just won't work that way. Free markets work fine when you have good compitition.
Or if people are buying luxury items. Without regulation greedy people will work
to gouge people in a free market. Just like the guy who charges a huge price
for a product people need during a disaster. Or huge prices for medicine to
make a huge profit.

The democrats are far from being perfect, but they try to work for the little
guy. For Unions, to help the poor, and needy. Most religions say we should
help the poor and disadvantaged. The GOP who claims they support the
religious right should remember this. Many people don't know, but many
in the religious right leadership are more interested in making money than
saving  souls.

There is money to be made from the pulpit and they  know it. Most believe
they are helping people find religion, but the love of money corrupts almost
everyone it touches. It has been proven when some people get rich they will
do about anything to keep it or make more of it. Just like a drug addict.
word games / Re: The last thing you bought.
« Last post by Beag L. Howler on July 18, 2017, 10:59:52 pm »
A soft pretzel.
news forum / Re: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 18, 2017, 10:25:29 am »
Trump day 179
Our man Trump is apparently frustrated because the Senate hasn't passed this Trump car.
He is calling to kill the ACA (Obamacare) then come up with a replacement later. This would
cause big increases in premiums and cut over 30 million from the health coverage
they need.  If Trump thinks the GOP is going to replace it he doesn't know them very well. The
GOP wants to privatise all entitlements, social security, medicare and do away with medicaid.

Other countries provide affordable health cre so we can too. The GOP wants to protect the rich
from high taxes.

Trump failed to kill the Iran treaty like he promised, He hasn't started his wall yet. He hasn't provided
good health care for all. Just a few promises he hasn't fulfilled. Where is the infrastructure bill?

I often wonder if Trump has mental issues. The man can't think on his feet very well..  When he makes a
speech he repeats his self, and chcanges from one sentance to another.  It's almost like he has short term
memory issues. I imagine if Trump was suffering from mental problems family and others would try to
hide it. It wouldn't be the first tiime a presidents health problems have been covered up.

GOP
The leader of the senate wants to just remove the ACA. Does he really think the GOP can vote to take
health care from 30 million people?  The GOP doesn't want government health care, much less come up
with a replacement.

The democrates would be happy to work with the GOP to fix the ACA. Not kill it. People need coverage
with the high price of health care. We need to address the high cost as well as fix the ACA. Canada
provideds good health care for 60 percent of the cost here in the USA. Yes sometimes people have to
wait if the need isn't great. Or other low priority care. Like high priced nursing homes, if people want
faster fancier care let them pay for it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10