Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by chaos_1152 on Today at 12:33:25 am »
Blank post.

People who have nothing to say.

I did but it was too personal/drama for here so i changed my mind. There no delete button. lol
I've just sort of had this idea in my head for few days and might be able to do something with it.

The setting is a sort of fantasy world, if it had gone into the future and used magic to create a highly advanced civilization, one effectively powered by synthetic magic. All devices, weaponry, transportation, etc were/are powered by magic and the cities themselves are very crystalline in design and structure.

But a powerful wizard, who is naturally imbued with magic (which, as it is natural, is much more powerful), has accidentally cast a spell while spellcrafting which caused all of the anthro animals in this civilization to become hyper aggressive, feral, wild versions of what they are (Think if the anthro animals became non-anthro and then got super rabies without the disease or foam at the mouth). They're almost like zombie animals, but not undead, just wild, rabid, and irreversibly changed by magic.

The last self aware members of society must now live in the ruins of their formerly great civilization and fight to keep themselves fed on a daily basis in the face of large and dangerous hordes of their former friends, neighbors, leaders, and brothers. All of these feral animals will otherwise have most of their own normal traits that we would see in real life.

Don't know quite how to flesh things out or what main plot would be, but I feel like running with this.

Thoughts? Too ambitious? Too silly?
« Last post by Kobuk on July 20, 2017, 04:27:38 pm »
Blank post.

People who have nothing to say.
« Last post by chaos_1152 on July 20, 2017, 12:54:38 pm »
Blank post.
And let's not forget the Dominion...

the polling booth / Re: Mountain Dew
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 20, 2017, 09:56:42 am »
My ole dad liked Mtn Dew or 7up. As loing as he could see
through it. For some reason he was worried there might
be more than soda pop in it, and wanted to know it if there
was. He never told me if he had ever found anything extra
in a bottle of pop.
news forum / Re: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 20, 2017, 09:10:20 am »
Trump day 181
Our man Trump is now complaining the man he appointed to be atterney general has excused
his self from the investigation of Trump and the Russian connection or anything that applies to
it.  Now why would Trump complain about this? Could it be he appointed him because he felt
as atterney general his friend would break the law and cover for him? Sure looks that way.
Not only that Trump said the special council better stay out of his personal finances. I
doubt if this threat prevents the special council rom doing his job. Even if it requires looking
at Trumps finances.

After running down the atterney general for following the law, I am suprised the atterney
general didn't resign. Will Trump fire him? Only time will tell.

It seems Trump thinks he has to repeat his self over and over again when he talks. Just like
he did during the campaign. Sometimes I wonder if Trump even knoiws he is doing it. Almost
like he forgot what he said a minute earlier.  It's likely his supporters worry about it, but I
imagine world leaders wonder if Trump is right in the head. I understand in meetings he never
stays on the subject at hand, instead just talks about what ever comes to mind.

People say Trump has done alot. Mostly it's just changes to regulations that were intended to
protect people and workers. I think most have been to  help big business make more money. 
It's doubtful they will hire more people with the savings. Or give them a raise. Rich people invest
in the stock market and real estate due to the tax breaks. Congress has always worked to keep
taxes down for those dealing in real estate over the years. Why? Because those in congress
own real estate, or invest in it.

During his campaign Trump claimed he would work every day as president. Well in the last six
months he has spent 54 days at his resorts. Mostly with a golf club in his hands. He has done
some government work while at his resorts, but not much of significance.  It has though made
millions for him, because he can bill the US government for his stay as president.  Theses stays
harm local business,they shut down local airports, streets, and likely costs jobs for the locals.

GOP
I hear Congress is going on their augest vacation after all. If they do they are going to have
to work hard to get much done. They have to get the new budget passed by October.  I
think they are running out of time to get anything done this year.

I wish the GOP would stand up to Trump and do their jobs. Trump is a leader not a dictator.
Trump all but threatened a senator the other day because he didn't support Trump.
I wonder if Trump will ever learn how to govern.. Being president is not the same as being
a CEO of a corporation. He is onely president. The congress can out vote him with a two
thirds vote in both houses. The Court can shut down any law Trump and congress makes.

furry greetings / Re: Happy Birthday.
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 20, 2017, 08:04:15 am »
Happy Birthday to you Rocket T. Coyote. A furtopia member of 10 years.

I hope you have a fine day.

"Tosses you a bag of chocolate chip cookie and an extra large cupcake
with a candle on it."

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
traditional and digital artwork / Re: Loc Stitches Thing
« Last post by Loc on July 20, 2017, 06:58:03 am »
Stitching with a frame takes some getting used to. It is a lot larger and heavier, and more awkward to turn over to fix threads in place. But it is more comfortable to hold for long periods, and I can brace the limbs over my forearm and knees.
general non-furry discussion / I got a new dog!
« Last post by Firelight on July 19, 2017, 09:04:07 pm »
I got a new dog. I call her Eevee! She is a chi mix. She's pretty cute.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10