Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
the polling booth / Re: Easter candy
« Last post by Storm Fox on April 22, 2017, 08:35:16 pm »
I LOVE jelly beans! Too bad I don't know where they sell them anymore, where I bought them closed years ago...

I would imagine Walmarts or even drug stores should have them. Might
need to go to a candy store to find big ones.

We have no Walmarts around here, drug stores don't sell them and candy stores nearby closed a while ago probably because of the economic crysis of my country.  :'(

Searching for "homemade jelly beans" on Google turns up some interesting results.
Can't say how good any of the recipes are but they might be worth a try.
furry greetings / Re: I'm soon to return lovelies
« Last post by Blackrose13 on April 22, 2017, 08:32:39 pm »
Nice to meet you too Shope, hope we become good buddies, pals, comrades, accomplices...wait, ignore that last one.

*takes the paper from Kobuk and frowns*

Oh, so stiff and formal! *hugs the husky* Though, I will remember this IOU...free food!
furry greetings / Re: Hello all
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on April 22, 2017, 05:57:15 pm »
Hello and welcome to Furtopia!
furry greetings / Re: Hello all
« Last post by Michen_S on April 22, 2017, 03:20:26 pm »
Welcome to the forum! I wanted to enter something funny here, but it's 12AM here right now and I'm tired. I'm very sorry for this all. You know what, I'll make sure you'll get a 10% discount on your registration and I'll give you a nice gift card for a funny introduction instead. Deal?

*You obtained: Free introduction joke gift card
*Item info: An gift card for one introduction joke from Michen_S, given by a cheeky feral snow leopard. It was used before you could even put it in your inventory.
the polling booth / Re: Furry Conventions - What do you like?
« Last post by Michen_S on April 22, 2017, 03:10:16 pm »
I've been to a con once, and a small one at that: the Dutch FurCon. There were 'only' 90 attendees, so there was no puppetry or comedy or whatever fancy stuff you have at big cons.

That said, I'll mention a few things that were at that con. Some weirdo brought their laptop and game controllers to the con, and one login to steam later a few people were busy with video games. I did join the fun there. I was also at an art workshop and a baking workshop, which were interesting. I also met one of my internet friends IRL. Said friend lives in Poland whilst I live here in the Netherlands. Him coming here was no surprise, but I still think it was a bit ridiculous he made this trip to see me for three days.

What I enjoyed the most by far was the furwalk. Since it was a smaller con, every attendee could join in if they wanted, fursuit or not. I was so amazed by seeing so many fursuits in one place, I just fell silent. Had I not fallen silent, I'd probably be squeeing like a little girl. If I could squee like a little girl.

I'm looking forward to going again this year.
« Last post by ShopePapilloma on April 22, 2017, 01:43:19 pm »
Hi there! It's nice to meet ya'!  :D
I walk or take the bus to where I need to go. I don't have much of a choice as I have to since I can't own or drive a car due to bad eyesight.
At home, I don't have many lights or other stuff turned on because I like to keep my electric bill low.
Celibate  Humanity and Capitalism
general non-furry discussion / Re: SCIENCE
« Last post by Acton on April 22, 2017, 12:59:56 pm »
At the  basic level science is simply the search for truth and knowledge.   Yet today these  noble pursuits have been co-opted by those who use science to impose an anti-human political and philological  ideology.    It not lost on me that science  has  develop way for us to live longer and better and also lead to eugenics and slaughter of millions.
« Last post by Kobuk on April 22, 2017, 12:58:01 pm »
Also, Kobuk hasn't said hi to me, im quite miffed

Hi.

I see O.R. gave you a Welcome Back cookie. I'd offer you something as well, but the fridge and cupboards are empty right now.

*hands you a slip of paper that says IOU*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10