Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
furry greetings / Re: Hello
« Last post by Kobuk on Today at 10:16:49 am »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)
Sounds like a good story to me.

A plot could be trying to regain control of their lives. Perhaps one or more hero
figures that could help rebild their world.  Of course he/she or they could have
several  minor pot lines during the process of rebuilding.  The wizard could be
used as a master bad guy perhaps creating humanoid bots to spy on the good
guys.

The book could end with regaining their world or not. How is up to you  of course.

Hope that's helpful to you.  :orbunny:
Trump Day 184
Our man Trump continues pressing to end the investigation over his connection
to the Russians. He is telling his supporters it's a witch hunt. Well if the facts
are a witch hunt then so be it. Using conspiracy theories are not facts, but Trump
and the GOP spread them around like they are. This country is moving away from
democracy toward authoritarianism. All the signs are there. Every free democracy
has fallen first by loosing the free press. The government takes over the press so
they can feed the people lies and theories to discredit good people that are trying
to protect us all.

Tv stations across the country are being required to air conservatives spewing lies
and half truths trying to discredit anyone in government who won't support Trump or
those he wants in power. They play on the fears of the people to gain support from a
active minority. They know the majority will stand back untill it's too late to stop them.

Once they have control the rest of us will either submit or go to jail. Because they will
brain wash enforcment to follow them. This is how countries like Russia, China, and
other autoritarian goverments keep their people in line.

I am sure most people who read this will think I am over reacting, but if we ignore the
truth, and let others worry about things. One day we may find our selves wishing we
had. One day in the future your grand children may ask. "Why did the police take our
neighbor away? He was a nice man who told us of how the country was in the past.
You will have to say "it's not allowed to speak out against the president or country."

I think having a president who will stir things up is fine, but not to ignore what makes
the country great. It's our rule of law, and constitution that makes the country great. Not
some guy who is out to fatten his wallet at our expense. Trump does what he wants even
uif it's against the contitution.

Trump was on an aircraft carrier making a speech about how strong we are. Well Aircraft
carrier strike groups are fine, but they are much more vulnerable to attack and distruction
with the advent of low level anti ship missiles.  We  should move toward more smaller ships
instead of more huge aircraft carriers that can be sunk with the loss of many sailors and
and many aircraft in one fell swoop. At the end of the soviet union they were perfecting a high
speed attack ship designed to take out aircraft carrier groups. I am sure Putin has continued
to support this. Also China has built misssiles designed to destroy aircraft carriers. Aircraft
carriers were fine in the past, but like the battleships of the past their day is closing.
Let's spend our billions on smaller ships that are low profile to radar for launching air attacks
in the future.

GOP
It's time our congress stands up for the constitution not for their party. We can only hope
the public will teach them right from wrong in 2018. Only Time will tell.

It always amazes me when a polictical party claims it has a mandate of all the people.
Just because they won by perhaps 1 to 3 percent of the vote. If they had won by 2/3
of the vote, then I would agree they have a mandate. Trump claims a mandate when
he lost the vote for president. Claiming a mandate due to the electorial vote instead
of the popular vote is wrong.
furry greetings / Re: Hello
« Last post by Old Rabbit on Today at 08:03:30 am »
Welcome to furtopia Dubwolf.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Here is a brochure we hand out to new members.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
furry greetings / Hello
« Last post by Dubwolf on Today at 07:13:48 am »
Hello there!

My name is Dubwolf.I am from Croatia, still, i am new in this fandom, I am 23 kinda shy at first but then open
I find  furry fandom because my job is kinda stressful maybe better say boring, well my pain profession is CNC Operator
Also, i have interest in drawing, but for now not improvement
word games / Re: How will the person above you die?
« Last post by Rainy on Today at 05:48:48 am »
Died from cuteness overload by Telephone!

Telephone can overload me with cutness all day  (: x_x

Cartoon Avils are in the market, you are their target. *splat*
furry greetings / Re: Nevermore
« Last post by Jenny on July 22, 2017, 12:12:45 pm »
Thanks a lot, Subzerus.
« Last post by Subzerus on July 22, 2017, 12:03:47 pm »
Hello and welcome!
« Last post by Jenny on July 22, 2017, 11:37:44 am »
First, thank both of you. Nice to meet you, too, Old Rabbit and ShopePapillona.

Second, I will ask some of the given questions.
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
I just asked Google for a furry forum. Since I begin to be active in the fandom, I want to look around for a nice place as well.

How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
I am a member of the fandom since 2008.

Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
I am a common raven - corvus corax.
news forum / Re: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.
« Last post by Old Rabbit on July 22, 2017, 09:12:56 am »
Sean Spicer is out! Hooray!  :D  :D  :D  Now all we need to do is get Bannon, Trump, and Trump's family out of Washington.  >:(
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html

The new guy said he loooovvves Trump.. Now isn't interesting this guy has bad
mouthed Trump in the past. Just another guy like Trump who goes where the
money is.

I think Trump feels this guy will go out and lie for him on TV. He is a smooth talker and
will make the GOP base feel good.

Trump day 183
Our man Trump is on the war path. The special council is digging into Trumps finances. Even those
oh so secret tax records of his. So he has Fox News running the special council down. Also some
of the GOP doing the same. Problem is the special council is well liked by both parties. So if Trump
does get rid of him it may spread all the info out to the public eye.

Trump supporters claim the media spends too much time talking about Russia. Well it's
leaks and Tweets from the white house that keeps it going. Also Trump firing the FBI director. If
Trump had fired Flynn when he was told he lied about meeting with the Russians
instead of wating almost 3 weeks. The whole russia thing mgith be gone by now.

It's Trumps super ego that is causing him problems. It won't let him accept
the fact the Russian hacks helped him get elected. Then when he lost the popular
vote his ego can't accept that. So he claims there was 5 million illlegal votes for Clinton.
Trump can't let all this go. He embraces Putin, and bad mouths our allies. Why? It's
likely due to the fact Russia loans him money, and may let him build Trump Towers
in Russia. So it's no wonder he would try to be buddies with Putin. Even when it hurts
the country he is suppoed to protect.  People say whats wrong with being nice to
Russia?  Well if Putin gets his way our economy will suffer. He will control a large
percentage of the world economy. That will pull us down and not First like Trump
claims he wants.

Trump only wants to talk about wins not failures. If we ignore the failures we will
repeat them. No CEO worth their salt would ever ignore problems or try to blaim
them on someone else like Trump does.

By the way Trumps immigration bans are causing real trouble with crop harvests
in the southwest. Fruit and vegetables are going to waste because they don't have
any workers to pick them. Before Trump Migrants from Mexico did the work. Few
Americans are willing or able to do stoop labor in the fields.  So all you supporters
of Trump can thank him for higher food prices this fall.

GOP
Don't let the leader of the senate fool you. He hasn't given up on getting rid of the ACA
yet. The GOP leadership wants to get the federal government out of the business of
helping the working poor, much less the poor. They want private interprise to help
the poor. Just like the did at the late 18 hundreds. Where people lived hand to mouth on
public charity. That is if the public cared enouth to help. The rich guys in the GOP know to
take care of the approximate 15% of people who need help they would have to pay higher
taxes. Many poor people are minorities they don't want to help in the first place. Much less
pay higher taxes to help.

The country always does best when we work together. Leaving the disadvantaged to suffer
and die is where we are headed if the GOP stays in power. It is sad that a party of at best
less than 40% of the populations has control of the government. Especially with the agenda
it has.

I think we have GOP people in the senate and congress that have violated their oath of office. I
wonder if there is a law against that. If there is they should be held accountable for their actions.
Even if it has to wait till the democrats take power. If we let people in congress get by with this it
will happen again and again. No matter who is in power. Politics should never be an excusefor
violating the constitution.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10