furry arts discussion > artwork techniques & tutorials

Sciex gets better at art :)

<< < (30/31) > >>

Old Rabbit:
Nice background artwork.

Thanks for sharing. :orbunny:

Chipper Blu-wolf:
Sciex, I've started at page 1, now I'm all at page 6.  You've definitely improved over the couple of years of posting.  The newest stuff I can see the light guidelines you've put to take all the helpful hints to heart to get the proportions correct.  Compare some of your latest stuff, to some of the earliest; you've come a long way. :)

And I like the blue/black combination more than neon green.  Just easier on the eyes.

Keitsu:

--- Quote from: Chipper Blu-wolf on August 17, 2016, 07:40:45 am ---Sciex, I've started at page 1, now I'm all at page 6.  You've definitely improved over the couple of years of posting.  The newest stuff I can see the light guidelines you've put to take all the helpful hints to heart to get the proportions correct.  Compare some of your latest stuff, to some of the earliest; you've come a long way. :)

And I like the blue/black combination more than neon green.  Just easier on the eyes.

--- End quote ---
Thanks ^^ The blue is a lot nicer :) And I agree, I have improved quite a bit.

Keitsu:
Made this a while. I think it's really cute ^^

Chipper Blu-wolf:
Awww, the moon got a hug! :D

I like the shading on the moon and how it made the fox all light up and such.  Like a night light or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version