Author Topic: FurAffinityUnited 2013  (Read 954 times)

Offline weese

• In ur Screen, likin' ur pixelz!
  • Male
FurAffinityUnited 2013
« on: August 16, 2013, 01:44:30 pm »
I am off to this con again! Not much of a FA fan, but this con is so close to me I can't justify not going. It's actually quicker for me to go home to get lunch than to eat out.

Anyone else going? If so, we could meet up!

I will get a few pictures if I can. Am not going for long today. Just to opening ceremonys.  Tomorrow am going with a friend.

Take care
Weese
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:47:54 pm by redyoshi49q »
My fur code:
FCft3a A-- C- D H+ M? P++ R T+++ W- Z- Sm- RL- a- cl++ d-- e- f h* i++ j p+++ sm-.      <-- Is outdated.

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf, alt cross fox
  • What are you looking at?
  • Female
Re: FurAffinityUnited 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:54:56 pm »
Where is this con?

Offline weese

• In ur Screen, likin' ur pixelz!
  • Male
Re: FurAffinityUnited 2013
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 02:53:46 am »
Well, I typed out a reply to you yesterday. Somehow I didn't send it I guess. :P

The con is in Northern NJ. East Hanover NJ.

The con was great. :3 Met up with 2 friends today and went to a few panels. We had lots of fun and are already looking forward to next year! Cons are much better if you have someone to share them with it turns out.

I am thinking of running a panel next year. It will be a panel to meet new people if you came alone or just want to expand your group. It will also have a place for all the local furs to meet up and get to know each other.
What gave me the idea is that last year I was one of the people to come alone. I was able to talk to a few people, but never was able to find people to stick with for the whole con. Hopefully I'll be able to make a few peoples con stay much better. ^^
My fur code:
FCft3a A-- C- D H+ M? P++ R T+++ W- Z- Sm- RL- a- cl++ d-- e- f h* i++ j p+++ sm-.      <-- Is outdated.