Author Topic: Lockdown (IC)  (Read 7621 times)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
Re: Lockdown (IC)
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2015, 06:53:19 pm »
744 let out a yelp of pain as the glass dug into his arm. He quickly retracted, noticing the button on the top of the chamber. He reached up to push it, with his non-injured arm.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Amducious

• Species: The feral Sergal
  • Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2015, 09:59:02 pm »
334 yelled "come on I'll help you ok, keep trying!" He clenched his back, and groaned. The pain was getting worse, and he knew it would be back sooner. He fell to the floor and got back up, his eyes watering.
Art by WhiteAkitaKeiko check out her art I'm sure you'll be amazed! --> http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-announcements/akita%27s-art-journey!/125/

Put me in the dirt where I belong

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2015, 03:45:09 am »
Colonel, Evolve(much better. Thanks.)-
The beast slapped its metal, blade covered tail down Muzania and 720. The message was clear; he could very easily be dangerous. If he wanted to be. Luci slowly came to, seemingly not at all surprised to see the beast curled protectively around her. "Fer." She cooed, sounding like "fear", still very much dazed.

Aryd-
The glass began to slide into the ceiling, only to disentigrate a few inches up. This revealed that the tunnel the beast had carved had come up through the floor and the lower half of the room's door. It wouldn't move to the side if he tried that, but he could easily fit under it.

(Ahem, guys...)
Furenzied, Shard, Reverb-
As the weight of the second being hit the catwalk, something gave with a loud pop, and the grating under their feet fell quickly to the floor. Other sections of the catwalks began to give way as well, collapsing seemingly at random.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 12:28:40 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2015, 09:02:06 am »
(oops) 334 tried to grab onto something, finding a piece of sharp medal. It sliced his paw open but it kept him from falling, (he didn't notice because of the adrenaline coursing threw him). He attempted to pull himself up but had no luck, and dangled from were he was.
Art by WhiteAkitaKeiko check out her art I'm sure you'll be amazed! --> http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-announcements/akita%27s-art-journey!/125/

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2015, 05:32:41 pm »
0720 jumped in surprise as the beasts sharp looking tail slammed down next to him. He growled lightly as he scurried over to muzania his hands still leaving red hot spots on the metal wherever he grabbed. 0720  then turned his attention to muzania  standing up straight he compared their height for a moment getting quite uncomfortably close as he gave him a quick smell then attempted to take a step back, as he glanced to the beast still calm and holding the pretty woman.
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2015, 06:23:33 pm »
744 steps out of remains of the tube cautiously, being careful not to step on any broken glass. Once he gets a good 5 feet away from the tube, he looks down at his injured arm, which was still bleeding a bit from the looks of it. He wondered if he should pull the glass shard out, but quickly decided against it. It would probably be best to see if a better time to do so would arrive. He ducked under the remains of the door, and checked out his new surroundings.
GameMaster Status!

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #206 on: February 18, 2015, 05:37:10 pm »
( hey guys... :-[ .... Freaking Post!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(  )

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #207 on: February 18, 2015, 09:14:39 pm »
(Evolve.. Calm yourself. I am taking care of it.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #208 on: February 18, 2015, 09:28:43 pm »
613 fell to the floor with a wet splat, his bones moving around after the impact as it stood up again. "Again here...not good." It said quietly.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #209 on: February 18, 2015, 11:08:17 pm »
As 334 dangled he yelled "Can you try to catch me?! It might work since your squishy!" He noticed the blood sliding down his fur and looked at his paw. He didn't realize until now and was surprised it didn't hurt.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2015, 12:23:18 am »
(Guys, Sledge is working on the posts, we have people that still need to post. So slow your roll and wait 'til Sledge gives the green light again.)

Muzania laughed as 720 scurried near him. "You're small enough to make a tasty snack for him. That sounds like a good plan to me." He semi-jokingly stepped behind 720 and began pushing him towards Fear. "Don't worry i'm sure he'll play gentle."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:50:42 am by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2015, 06:06:25 pm »
253 slammed against the ground, the air being ripped out of his lungs. He pushed up against the ground, attempting to get back on his feet, his muscles denying the ability to stand up. He felt his body slowly absorb pain, his right arm sitting on the ground at an awkward angle, dislocated. 253 took a few deep breaths before giving up trying to stand up and the pain from the fall set in. He closed his eyes and waited for the monster that he had seen earlier jump down and attack them. I'm useless... I can't use either arm... Maybe I should just give up...... No, I gotta get out of here, I have a life out there.... Don't I? He opened his eyes and let out a small groan in pain as he sat up, his right arm twisting, as he slowly sat up, and walked over to a wall and clenched his teeth as he prepared to slam his shoulder into to attempt to relocate it.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2015, 06:17:12 pm »
Aryd, Evolve, Colonel-
As 744 exited his room, or the remains of it, he would see the beast's back; the others would be on the other side, hidden from his view. Fer opened his maw as Muzania pushed 720 closer, then surprisingly just blew a blast of air at them. It was hot and humid, and stunk like hell, but it wouldn't do harm. He then glanced back down at Luci, making a "ruck ruck" kind of noise in his chest. Luci shoved his nose away, clearly recovering quickly. "Shut up. Like you would've known."

Reverb, Am, Furenzied-
The dust slowly settled, the fact that the creature was not coming back soon becoming quickly apparent. The catwalk that 334 was hanging from slowly sagged down to a height that would be less painful to fall from; if he let go, they would be aunable to climb back up that way, though maybe one of the many doors set into the far wall would be another way up.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2015, 07:15:20 pm »
Muzania laughed as Fer essentially huffed at them and then began waving his hand in front of his face. "I don't think they make a breath mint big enough to tackle that." He then looked relieved to see Luci recovering nicely, he made sure however to maintain his distance. "Glad to see you're back among the living for now..I haven't gone back upstairs after your head almost exploded so we're still siting at no oxygen."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2015, 09:11:36 pm »
334 hopped down bending his knees when he landed,to absorb the shock. He noticed 253 and said "you alright, need any help?" He walked over to 253 offering his help. He looked at his sliced paw and quickly put it to his side, to try not to cause any worry to the others.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:50:28 pm by Amducious »

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:04 am »
253 nodded slightly. "Just help me pop my shoulder back in place." He said softly as he leaned against the wall and sighed, before turning to face 334, before glancing up at the ruined catwalk. "There might be another way. But we have to becareful to not meet of with that thing again..."
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2015, 05:58:15 pm »
744 stepped back, alarmed, when he saw the beast. He eventually poked his head out of the room, getting a closer look at the monster. He didn't want to call out to it, as he was certain that it had ill intentions. He looked at the wall that his room was on, to see if there were any other rooms that he could reach.

( Is this monster in a position where it can't see me if I step out of my room.)
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2015, 12:09:45 am »
(No, he cannot see you. He's busy with the others.)

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2015, 09:10:24 pm »
He grabbed 253's shoulder and said "OK,this is gonna probably hurt." He popped it back quickly, taking little time for 253 to prepare. He looked at 253's shoulder and said "If I ever need to carry you I will." He sat down and looked at his sliced paw again
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:44:02 pm by Amducious »

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2015, 09:36:40 pm »
613 smelled the blood again and  smiled. "Well, let's be off."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2015, 09:50:58 pm »
253 gritted his teeth and closed his eyes before making a small grunt as his shoulder was popped back into place.. "Thank you... But I don't think you'll have to worry about carrying me... That thing is going to come back... We need o get moving like613 suggested..."

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2015, 10:17:31 pm »
"No problem, just doing what needs to be done." He tore some gauze from his bandage and wrapped his paw up. He tied a secure knot and said "We'll up is the way,so we try to find a way up." He got up and looked for a possible route to take.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #222 on: February 23, 2015, 10:12:43 am »
"Barrel stacking." 613 said as another set of legs slowly started jutting out oddly. "Then climb up."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #223 on: February 23, 2015, 01:15:47 pm »
(Ok, guys, wait there for Evolve. I'll put up a mass post then.)

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #224 on: February 23, 2015, 09:19:56 pm »
(Sorry guys.) O720 stumbled a little as he was ushed. Catching himself he turned to muzania giving him a quick glare as  0720's tail swatted at his hand. 0720 paused for a moment looking at the hot spots his hands were leaving. His ears perked up as an idea formed /maybe these hot hands can help/ his head turn up to look up at the angel like woman. "Can....m... nnn...nnneed hhelp?" He asked in a sort of high voice as he lifts a loose piece of metal and attempts to focus his heat on it.