Author Topic: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)  (Read 9231 times)

Offline Blinded Wolf

• Species: Canis lupus occidentalis
  • a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
Re: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2014, 05:09:55 pm »
"Leave here Liliana!" Ryven snarled, "You're out numbered and fighting a losing battle." Ryven began walking towards Liliana and raised his tail, taking a dominant stance. "I am not the traitor here. You and and your kinsfolk are the one's who betrayed me. I spent my life learning every twig and branch in that place and all I got was beatings for my 'insubordination' and 'carelessness'. That river is no longer my home, you are no longer my kinsfolk, and your alpha is no longer my leader. I am Ryven, scout of the moon stalkers. Now leave our territory and never come back you shadow scum." By the time Ryven finished monologuing he was only a few feet away from Liliana and staring straight into her eyes, waiting for her to make a move.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2014, 05:22:49 pm »
(You made your move...)

"Whether you believe it or not, you've betrayed your blood. And you shall die for it!" Liliana snarled and lunged at him, teeth going for his throat while she batted at his head with her paws.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2014, 06:21:04 pm »
Phoebe tackled her from the side, as the moonstalkers let out a furious howl for her blood.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2014, 06:39:07 pm »
Liliana yelped as she was struck down and pinned, then strangely started laughing. "Go ahead, kill me. It'll be the last thing you ever do... My pack's out to destroy yours... They will tear you to shreds..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Blinded Wolf

• a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2014, 07:18:51 pm »
Ryven stood over Liliana and peered into her eyes, "You're a fool. Just like the rest of them. Knowing you, death would be too good for you. You'd receive honor and praise for being a warrior and fighting against us. I think we should let you live. Go back to your accursed pack as a shameful and defeated wolf. Send a message to the shadows."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2014, 07:22:05 pm »
"You caused this war, Ryven." Liliana said flatly. "You can run as far and fast as you want, but you can't ever loose the fact that you caused this. All the deaths that will come to pass are on your shoulders."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2014, 07:32:49 pm »
(then what do I do? I could use a hint...wondering around in the dark is boring, I came down here because SOMEBODY had to find you)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blinded Wolf

• a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2014, 08:22:19 pm »
"War, blood, and death. None of this is my concern. If you shadows wish to throw away your lives and spill your blood for some stupid revenge then go ahead. As far as I'm concerned you're all already dead. None of you ever cared for me and now I care for none of you."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2014, 10:08:50 pm »
soon, the folf heard a heavy breathing echoing around in the darkness, like some great bear edging closer.

Phoebe looked down at Liliana. "Ah yes, you brave brave shadows....but, without your alpha, what do you intend to do? But, to the task at hand. I wont martr you, thats ceartain. So, i think ill just try a little...reminder...."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2014, 10:33:09 pm »
Seeing her oppertunity, Liliana reared up and snapped at Phoebe's face, but missed by a fraction of an inch. She huffed and resumed her death-glare towards Ryven.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2014, 10:36:35 pm »
Phoebe snarled, and a pair of wolves, a scarred male hunter and a lithe female warrior, came up, the warrior taking Liliana's spine in her teeth, while the hunter took the huntresses neck in his teeth, to discourgage any more attempts at violence
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2014, 10:39:42 pm »
The addition of two other wolves to hold her down just made Liliana laugh again, though there was a hint of pain in her voice. "I'm flattered... You acknowledge my strength..."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2014, 10:43:41 pm »
Phoebe smirked. "I acknowledge you lack the intellect to be silent in the place of your betters. No hush, im considering your punishment for your disrespect, and for attacking my new pack member. She strode over and nuzzled Ryven, glaring daggers at the huntress.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Blinded Wolf

• a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2014, 11:03:30 pm »
Ryven returned the gesture to Phoebe. "What do you suggest we do? We could leave gaping wounds all over her body to fester and scar. Or we could cripple her so she would never walk right again. Hmm..." The thought of being able to return the beatings that Liliana had given him in the past was almost too overwhelming for him.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2014, 11:20:50 pm »
Phoebe gazed coldly at the female. "No, those would just be seen as honorable scars. We dont want her obtaining any glory from this. Hm...perhaps hosting a Moonstalkers child? Or, perhaps removing her eyes. What do you think Liliana. As a sign of my mercy, you may choose between the two."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2014, 11:42:51 pm »
"To hell with your mercy!" Liliana snarled, letting out a whine as an attempt to free herself brought nothing but pain. (Go with the first...)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:15:33 am by Sledge »

Offline Blinded Wolf

• a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2014, 12:27:39 am »
"I like the first option," Ryven said. "Liliana here has done everything she can to try and mate with the shadows' beta. She would never be able to mate with him after such a disgrace."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2014, 12:31:07 am »
"I swear to the lady of darkness, Ryven, you will be the first I kill in this war." Liliana snarled. "I will tear your heart out through your throat and feed it to the ravens!"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2014, 01:43:26 am »
Phoebe smiled. "Then ill choose for you....Imbrium, you know what to do....Come moonstalkers, to the den..." A silvery furred male, lithe and predatory, strode forth with a smile, as the rest of the moonstalkers faded out
(timeskip sledge, reaction upon the deed ending)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2014, 01:54:45 am »
"I'll tear you all apart..." Liliana attempted to snarl between her heavy panting, though it came out as more of a weak attempt at a threat. She turned on the wolf that had just mated her, as soon as she had partially regained her breath, teeth bared. "I'll start with you."

(I would assume they're alone in the den...)

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2014, 02:00:59 am »
(yes, totawy alone, in a cave, in moonstalker territory)

He finished licking himself clean, shaking his head. "No you wont, trust me....you know that mating bite i gave you? Well, it turns out, ive learned that theres a special plant in the forest i chew. it causes nausea when i bite people. It should kick in soon. So, i mean, if you wanna chase me down while your sick, you can. If you pass out, i can always make double sure your gonna have my kid."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2014, 02:16:08 am »
"hmm...bear...well if I move slow he won't see me" he continued onward cautiously listening for the faintses of movements, he did however cease to yell for blackrose
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2014, 02:20:38 am »
"hmm...bear...well if I move slow he won't see me" he continued onward cautiously listening for the faintses of movements, he did however cease to yell for blackrose

................really?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2014, 02:23:03 am »
Liliana glared at him for some time longer, but her lip lowered. Now that he mentioned it, she was getting a little light-headed... And it hadn't been all bad; after all, he was the only one who had mated her in... Well, ever. She shook her head to clear it of the thought, and made her dizziness worse, then flopped down onto the floor of the den. "My life is forfeit..." She whispered.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2014, 02:25:46 am »
Imbrium chuckled, walking up and giving her a gentle lick across the top of the head, and a nuzzle to the belly. "Take care of the pups now. Ta!" He turned and practically pranced off into the forest, tail flicking back and forth happily
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu